Thread: Cylie's Journal

Cylie's Journal

[[Ok I know this is a little late, I was waiting for a certain someone ahem....but anways better late than never huh?]]

September 8, 29480
    *RECORDING*

*sighs* Well I was thinking I should do this more often. I think it’s good to have somewhat of an escape. Things are ….better at the office. Although still can’t even look at Sotto in the face. Weird thing is ..even though he didn’t come out and say it ….I know it was him…

*shakes her head* I really need to stop…its in the past. Its over with. I have watched myself though. I haven’t been hanging out in Newland. I’ve been immersing myself in my work if I’m not out with Foos *smiles Now he is something I could talk forever about. *starts grinning* I decided to take some time off and work from home. I haven’t been sleeping and I was getting so depressed in that office so I brought my work here…He has been so supportive. I went to see Kealy the other day for a checkup and he came with me. Just so he could be more involved…course he found out about my immune system and didn’t like how I never told him heh. And I finally took him to meet dad. Oh how wonderful that went. Daddy loved him *grins more*. Tomorrow were going back over for drinks with both of my parents. I think Kealy might be there.

I haven’t been this happy in such a long time. Being around him I’m just a completely different person…*sighs and sits her chin on her arms* I remember the first time I saw him. I was sitting at the Newland Table by the Satellite. Wasn’t doing much just getting some fresh air when he came by the table, he caught my eye right away. His dark hair, so tall…nice build…I could have stared at him for hours…I got the courage to say hi which was about it…we only talked for a few minutes, I was so nervous my stomach felt like it was going to jump out…from that day on every time I saw that man and heard his voice over the nodes I couldn’t help but to smile…

Hmm speaking of my stomach…it feels a bit nauseous today. Hope it goes away before tomorrow *shrugs*… I have my Board of Directors meeting, and then we’re going to my parents, and then Sunday Foos and I are going to dinner at Sotto’s.

Monday I’m gonna go back to working at the office. I feel so much better now. Mostly because of Foos…he’s helped me relax a lot, and made sure nothing would stress me out…*grins* he’s such a sweet guy I really feel like the most luckiest woman in the world to have such a wonderful person in my life. *looks over to the bedroom and listens to sounds of tossing and turning* hmm better finish making breakfast, sounds like he’s gonna be up soon.

*sighs* I think that is all for now.

-RECORDING STOPPED-
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

((Nicely written! ))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((I liked it, but you already new that ))