Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Sector 42 Psycho Raid-O-thon 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoupe View Post
    gathering now, for dec 2nd raid!

We are going to start giving out points for those in bot at scheduled time.
    <3

Love it. It really sucks when you get up at 5am for this raid and half the people don't even bother joining for 4 hours :#
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

was my idea, want bouns points for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoupe View Post
    gathering now, for dec 2nd raid!

We are going to start giving out points for those in bot at scheduled time.
    But you are always 10-20min late....
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaspell View Post
    But you are always 10-20min late....
    He's not late today
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

[Sector42] Kevoupe: WE'LL BE IN 3 DIFFERENT GROUPS /RAIDBOTS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: EAST/NORTH/WEST
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: WE'LL ALL GO IN TOGETHER
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: WHEN WE GET TO MIDDLE , EAST WILL GO EAST AND NORTH/WEST WILL GO WEST
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: THEN NORTH WILL CONTINUE NORTH AT WEST PASSAGE
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: YOU MUST KNOW WHAT GROUP YOU'RE IN AND FOLLOW ACCORDINGLY
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ANY QUESTIONS SO FAR ON THAT?

[Sector42] Kevoupe: OK ENFORCERS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: DO NOT USE RAGE WHEN GOING THRU FENCES
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: IT CANCELS THE NANO YOU NEED TO GET THRU THE FENCES
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: AND EVERYONE IF YOU GET SNARED, JUST WALK YOU GO FASTER
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: WHEN WE GET TO TOWER SPOTS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: YOUR GROUP NEEDS TO BLOB SOMEWHERE BETWEEN TOWER AND FAR WALL
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: AND STAY BLOBBED!
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: NOBODY SHOULD BE GETTING NEAR TOWER OR NEAR FAR WALL, THERE ARE PATROLLERS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: AURAS ARE OK ONCE YOU GET TO BOSS AREA
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: GUYS THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: YOU CANNOT BE NEAR TOWER AFTER TOWER GOES DOWN
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: THE REASON WE'VE FAILED LAST FEW WEEKS IS BECAUSE THE SIGNAL HACKER GETS AGG AND SPAWNS A MASSIVE DEATH WAVE OF BUGS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ONCE THE FIRST TOWER GOES DOWN, BLOB THE HELL UP AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM THE TOWER TO NOT GET HACKER AGG!!
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: AND ALSO FAR ENOUGH FROM WALL TO NOT GET PATROLLER AGG
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: FOR NORTH THE BEST SPOT IS HALFWAY BETWEEN TOWER AND NORTH WALL

[Sector42] Kevoupe: ENFORCERS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: MAIN TANKS SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONES GETTING AGG AFTER TOWER GOES DOWN
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: AND DO NOT MOVE FROM THE BLOB
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: THE GENERALS WILL COME TO YOU
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: DO NOT MONGO PULL THE SIGNAL HACKER
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: THIS HAS HAPPENS LAST 2 WEEKS AND IT'S REALLY HURTING US
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: MEANS HAS ALREADY POSTED THAT WE ARE CLOSE , SO EVERYONE DO THEIR JOBS AND WE CAN DO THIS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ANY QUESTIONS FROM THE ENFORCERS?
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: GUYS IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO NOT AGG THE SIGNAL HACKER THAT COMES AFTER TOWER IS DESTROYED !!
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: IF YOU'RE GOING TO NORTH OR EAST, VECTORS SHOULD DIE FIRST AND FAST
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ON EAST THEY ARE GOING THRU FENCE SO MAKE SURE TO OFF THEM QUICK MOVING THRU
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ON NORTH THEY ARE SPAWNED WITH THE GEN
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: AS LONG AS EVERYONE STAYS BLOBBED AT THE KILL SPOT WE SHOULD BE FINE
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: NOBODY SHOULD MOVE FROM THAT SPOT
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ALSO NOBODY SHOULD ATTACK THE TOWER UNTIL YOUR RL SAYS SO
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: WE HAVE TO START ATTACK ON ALL 3 AREAS AT AROUND THE SAME TIME
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: SO ONCE TOWER IS DOWN, GEN WILL SPAWN, AND HACKER WILL COME TO REBUILD TOWER
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: WE LEAVE THIS HACKER ALONE !!
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: CONCENTRATE ON GEN
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ONCE GENERAL IS DOWN, START ON TOWER AGAIN
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: PETS AND RANGED ONLY ON TOWERS GUYS
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: ONCE TOWER IS DOWN THE SECOND TIME
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: IT'S OK TO CHANGE LOCATIONS TO BETWEEN THE TOWER SPOT AND THE ENTRANCE TO THE AREA
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: SO THAT YOU CAN CATCH ANY HACKERS THAT COME AFTER THATT
    [Sector42] Kevoupe: SO AFTER GEN IS DOWN AND SECOND TOWER IS DOWN, YOU MAY KILL THE SIGNAL HACKER, NOT BEFORE
    Last edited by ninor; Dec 2nd, 2006 at 20:33:29. Reason: added missing line

updated to reflect that fact that we spawned the final boss weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeee is right, VERY exciting! I bet if we kill him next week though he'll drop monsterparts lol

Hey MEANS The Monster Designer, if we kill it do we get like a commemorative T-Shirt or something like that? Something special available only to those people who participated in the first ever taking down of the Artillery Commander?

Sooooo, what did you do to spawn him, and what did he do to kill you?
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    Sooooo, what did you do to spawn him, and what did he do to kill you?
    AOE nukes for 15k he how he killed everyone - in short, if you see "Attacked by Alien Seeker", run... fast...
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

BTW! Someone angrily said (before raid started) that a GM should come watch so they could "fix the sector" and when I said to him there was nothing wrong he replied "if it's too hard and we keep getting pwned, there's obviously something wrong with it" Can I just say

HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Remm View Post
    AOE nukes for 15k he how he killed everyone - in short, if you see "Attacked by Alien Seeker", run... fast...
    O.o sounds like fun. Question is though, how do you spawn him?
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Gratz to RK2.
    One question, how many ppl needed atm to kill all three towers?
    15 teams?
    /CzA

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    we are the people that deserve end game loot

dragonshade, we've succeeded in trying what we've been trying for weeks, same plan thats posted everywhere... the plan worked obviously.

quote from tojeje: "how many teams?"

i think like about 9~ teams usually but others could tell you much more accurately.

great work kev and all who have hammered out the leg-work.

Quote Originally Posted by tojejedno View Post
    Gratz to RK2.
    15 teams?
    80-100 people are needed
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

Quote Originally Posted by tojejedno View Post
    Gratz to RK2.
    15 teams?
    4 teams for north and east each = 48 ppl.
    6+ teams for west = 40+
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

At the same time the last next attempt was, and the one before that

Updated Top Of Thread With Times And Info... Please Read

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast