Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pvp video

pvp video

Heia my fellas Engineers. i notist i cant find any pvp videos, whys that? no engis pvp or just havent botherd?:P would be awsome to see how you guys fights. gonna make a vid probertly when i have played mine some more and gotten alphas and the rest of the gear^^

Greetings
    ThaBeast
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

think there were a few around... check back around the year 2005-2007. Thats when i saw a few floating here in the forums. Not any recent ones tho, youtube is your best bet if you cant find any via googling

People dont want to show how engi is evil !
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Make sure to fully buff form nothing. And don't forget to show the gear swaps every 5 minutes!
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

I have a few.

RK1 Tower Wars: http://www.xyphos.com/aovids/DAV10-2009.wmv ~80MB 56k/DSL warning
    BS compilation: http://www.xyphos.com/aovids/FukkenUber.wmv ~30MB

and my favorite clip: http://www.xyphos.com/aovids/bs-rofl-clip.avi ~4MB
    explanation on this one: you'll see my pets start to chew out a soldier who stands right next to me until his health is critical then I send the pets onto a [doc?] and ignore the soldier while the slow demo perks upload and finish the job, right after he uses his heal perk. I laughed my ass off when this happened.
    Last edited by Xyphos; Jan 7th, 2011 at 05:28:06.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Make sure to fully buff form nothing. And don't forget to show the gear swaps every 5 minutes!
    every 10min* :P

EDIT. damn me and 2 org mates hat realy funn yesterday in bs. 3 rounds and 130 kills:P
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    every 10min* :P

EDIT. damn me and 2 org mates hat realy funn yesterday in bs. 3 rounds and 130 kills:P
    7 minutes if you want to be extra picky.

ugh witch buff is that? :P im a newb.... just found out masters bidding works on engis xD
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Improved Shield of the Obedient Servant.

One of the DB quest reward nanos.

yeah isent that 10? doh ur right
    tho i only need to swap boots to cast it.. in full pvp setup whit EOE so thats doable in 10 secs
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

I have to Swap Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer, Enhanced Dustbrigade Notum Gloves and a QL 300 Nano Controller Unit to cast both MB and ISOTOS. With Just the NCU and Infused Ancient Nano Enhancer I hit 1301 PM/SI 2038 MM and 2045 MC (1 point short).

I could use a Pande NCU so I only have to swap 2 things to cast MB and ISOTOS, but I got used to swapping them and either way I have to swap the NCU which is still annoying.

Wouldn't be nearly as annoying if I dind't have to swap the Nano Controller Unit, as I manually have to swap my Sniper's Friend back, can't simply right click it.
    Last edited by Brofist; Jan 7th, 2011 at 10:18:08.

yeah i have my hud setup so i can just right click it. tho im using the nano enhancer since i dont have snipers friend yet. tho im doing fine whitout:P
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Hehe, clearly FC needs to default Sniper's Friend to Hud 2. Simply to save me some time dragging and dropping armor every 7 minutes!

oh god. I feel so sorry for you Xyphos...
    your a clicker for specials! O_O

I got a good movie on my hdd from the old times of engi pvp. If someone knows a place where i can upload it (not my movie). He was quite good also if i remember right. Especially for his time.

i guess xyphos can upload it. tho not sure. wil watch the movies xyphos posted when i get home
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

what player do i need to play the files Xyphos? naither windows media player or the newest VLC support it.

ops dubble post.
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    what player do i need to play the files Xyphos? naither windows media player or the newest VLC support it.

ops dubble post.
    the movies were made in Windows Movie Maker.
    WMV is Windows Media Video; the default video format Windows Movie Maker and Window Media Player.

if Windows Media Player can't playback it's own damn format, then I suggest you go hunt down a linux codec from the restricted repositories that can. gstreamer browser plugin and codec pack for gnome seems to work just fine.

EDIT: correction;
    I recorded them in fraps as AVI, sliced them up in VirtualDub, Imported to Windows Movie Maker, edited in all the fancy subtitles and stuff, exported back to virtual dub, added a few other effects (chat censor) then cranked the framerate above 180 FPS while skipping every 3 frames;
    Windows Movie Player might be having trouble with that framerate, but VLC should play it just fine
    Last edited by Xyphos; Jan 7th, 2011 at 18:54:30.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

wow, u need so much to swap? short on IP? Oo
    For MB and ISOTOS I dont need to swap anything and using CC-Armor without db/ari-parts for nanoskills.
    Only for SL-reflect and Init-buff I have to swap ellts vs le-hud + infused scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    For MB and ISOTOS I dont need to swap anything and using CC-Armor without db/ari-parts for nanoskills.
    Only for SL-reflect and Init-buff I have to swap ellts vs le-hud + infused scientist.
    No eye symbiant, and I don't have a nano enhancer or NCU on in my default combat gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    well, not having ql250 nano skill contracts available does make difference
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast