Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IRRK: Clans, Aliens and The Sixth Directive

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Clans, Aliens and The Sixth Directive

Clans, Aliens and The Sixth Directive
    25th September, 29480
    [Global]

Three days ago, Borealis came under assault from two agents of the 6th Directive. Also known as D6. This was a brutal attack on Clan and Neutral citizens, which resulted in the death of over thirty individuals.

The attack started little after 10pm Rubi-Kan Standard Time in-between the Fair Trade and Gridpoint. Agents Vidyaraja and Iviin attacked Clan citizens who were refusing to leave the current Omni-Pol occupied city. Neutral citizens who aided said Clanners were also shot at, some even killed.

The Clan and Neutral forces began to increase in number to the point that the two members of Directive 6 set off an EM Charge. Later investigation of the sensor logs in Borealis confirms that the frequency matched that emitted by a fully charged City Controller, except amplified by several hundred times.

As most are no doubt aware, a fully charged City Controller often emits enough of a power signature for Aliens to attack, because of the sudden EM surge in Borealis, this called forth an attack within seconds. The D6 agents escaped during the fight, at this time there is a general warning out to all Neutral Citizens to avoid D6 Operatives at all costs.

So nice to get shot in the face when you're asking for explanations. Seriously, getting shot in the face mid sentence is my number one thing i dislike happening, and for some reasoin it's ALWAYS the omni-tek people that seem to do that to me.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

...THEM?? Ooohhrrr....*bites his lip, holding himself back* ....And just when I was hoping I'd never see them again....
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

D6 eh? ...
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It would be too obvious but to mention, this entire fiasco stinks of treachery.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Wouldn't be surprised if this were something bigger. It's just all too convient ... I can't believe I'm the one who is saying this .. but I feel they are trying to manipulate us with our passion. Giving OT reason to "secure" Borealas even further.

I don't know about you ... but something to me smells like wet rollerrat. It's just not adding up.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Next time do as the officers say.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Laugh it up while you can you and the rest of your jack-booted thugs wont be laughing for much longer.

Wonder why D6 seems to have come out of the wood work all of the sudden...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Laugh it up while you can you and the rest of your jack-booted thugs wont be laughing for much longer.
    Do you have proof or is this more of your mindless drivel against the Corporation?
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Do you have proof or is this more of your mindless drivel against the Corporation?
    And here we have another mindless slave to the corporation i bet you even have your bathroom schedule plotted out by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    ... i bet you even have your bathroom schedule plotted out by them.
    Oh wow what a compelling argument......
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

For some time now, in our investigations into the Legion's technology, the science team has been examining the possibility that they may have been utilising just such a device which may account for the comm distortions that surround their attacks, and the frequent alien attacks that tend to occur in a short timeframe surrounding their activities.
    This just reinforces the need for more work on jamming technology against just such weaponry, which I am sending out a request to the entire scientific community to co-operate on, as weapons like this in the hands of rogue groups willing to use them on Omni, Clan, and Neutral alike, pose a dire threat to the safety of ALL our people.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Let me summarise this...a directly AGGRESSIVE assault on NEUTRAL (and Clan) citizens against the population of Borealis, and NEUTRAL citizens in general.

Under such a matter, and without exception recent Omni activities have broken (ok, utterly smashed) the reason for the placement of the ICC on Rubi-ka. To quote the ICC when they arrived "to protect neutral citizens and lands from Omni-Tek and Clan aggression".

This is aggression. And as such it is time for the ICC to get up off there excessively padded backsides and do the duty they are here to perform. Namely hit Omni where it hurts in the pockets with a big fine, have them removed (forcibly if necessary) from Borealis, and have these thugs delivered to neutral autorities for justice.

Failure of the ICC to do there duty is something which can not be tollorated. They have been acting too slow of late, and continuation of this behaviour will not be allowed to continue.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Let me summarize this...a directly AGGRESSIVE assault on NEUTRAL (and Clan) citizens against the population of Borealis, and NEUTRAL citizens in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRRK
    Neutral citizens who aided said Clanners were also shot at, some even killed.
    The Neutral reporter did say quite clearly Omni Forces were engaged by Neutrals, not the other way around.

This is aggression. And as such it is time for the ICC to get up off there excessively padded backsides and do the duty they are here to perform. Namely hit Omni where it hurts in the pockets with a big fine, have them removed (forcibly if necessary) from Borealis, and have these thugs delivered to neutral authorities for justice.
    You cannot fine Omni-Tek for asking belligerent individuals to leave Omni-Tek owned property and defending themselves when attacked. Please don't confuse fact for fiction when making drastic demands.

Failure of the ICC to do there duty is something which can not be tolerated. They have been acting too slow of late, and continuation of this behavior will not be allowed to continue.
    The ICC Did their job. Omni-Tek asked them to pull out of Borealis so they can put their own guards in Omni-Tek Land and the ICC complied.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The ICC Did their job. Omni-Tek asked them to pull out of Borealis so they can put their own guards in Omni-Tek Land and the ICC complied.
    Because Omni-Tek owns Borealis, right?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    So nice to get shot in the face when you're asking for explanations. Seriously, getting shot in the face mid sentence is my number one thing i dislike happening, and for some reasoin it's ALWAYS the omni-tek people that seem to do that to me.
    They know you well...

These D6 people scare me. I'm so glad I went on my little trip!
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Nothing to be afraid of, really.

They let the Unicorn Company get away with shooting Ross. Can't be that scary...

D6 is lookin' for a fight? Gimmie Gimmie!

Where ya hidin' Korchen?

The Neutral reporter did say quite clearly Omni Forces were engaged by Neutrals, not the other way around.
    And you say that occupying someones home isn't a reason to engage these thugs? They took our homes, damaged our businesses, over threw our government and our elections. They have no reason to be here.

You cannot fine Omni-Tek for asking belligerent individuals to leave Omni-Tek owned property and defending themselves when attacked. Please don't confuse fact for fiction when making drastic demands.
    Yes, am sure that looks fine on your amazing bit of paper. So why the hell ain't you asked the Clans to leave Tir then since thats also technically Omni-Tek property? WHY? because you're all a bunch of shaved reets who are too scared to upset the Clans as they have a bit of fire power behind them. And its so much easier to play Mr Thugy with the little neuts since we ain't got an army to back us us, you feel you can bully us all you like.

Pfft, the ICC are failing in the promise they made to the neutral population. And we will not allow them to forget the promise they made to us no matter how hard they try to appease thier Omni-Tek masters. They made a promise to us, and they better keep it.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Pfft, the ICC are failing in the promise they made to the neutral population. And we will not allow them to forget the promise they made to us no matter how hard they try to appease thier Omni-Tek masters. They made a promise to us, and they better keep it.
    To protect you when no one else would?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast