Thread: Plans for pvp crat

Plans for pvp crat

im currently planning to build a 220 crat for pvp i know a few of these exist already, but i think that i would like to try a unique setup to see if its succesful.

my main concern is healing abilities for crats. I have a 203 crat currently on rk2 which is purely there for farming creds from missions and raids. his biggest weakness is inability to heal himself. Anyone have any ideas for heals that i could squeeze into perk plans? or should i just hope for friendly fixers for hots?

first aid perk
    solitus genome perk
    stims
    healdelta
    hots
    and that´s pretty much it
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

kungfu mastery perk

Quote Originally Posted by Saldoina View Post
    kungfu mastery perk
    true but that means gettin close and personal with your foe which is something crats dont want
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

no it doesn't at all. just use a zastaba or sapphistic, or something else easy to hot swap... then you can de-equip, heal, re-equip within a few seconds.

it also leaves the option of training dimach open for anyone wanting a slightly higher alpha. (which would require getting close for a second, yes, but in a controlled situation, that shouldn't get you killed)

also, get battle healing kits, and abuse your ability to sit down and heal up as much as possible. often times if i'm low, i'll just root someone, sit down, hit the battle kit, and let my regen kick in. full hp within a few seconds.

hm alright. Not much of a meleer xcept on my totally perkresetted advie. Havent even played a MA so my experience with those are a tad nonexistant
    What´s the range on MA attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    also, get battle healing kits, and abuse your ability to sit down and heal up as much as possible. often times if i'm low, i'll just root someone, sit down, hit the battle kit, and let my regen kick in. full hp within a few seconds.
    that I do aswell
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    hm alright. Not much of a meleer xcept on my totally perkresetted advie. Havent even played a MA so my experience with those are a tad nonexistant
    What´s the range on MA attacks

that I do aswell
    ohhhh, i bet you were thinking of the ma heal attack? maybe? that would definitely require getting in close to use it, and it wouldn't really land on most people without training up MA as high as you could.

the perk in question that you get from the MA line just requires that you have an MA based weapon equiped or be using bare fists.

you'd have to be fairly close to use dimach though, if you wanted to include that in your alpha, i *think* it's 8m, though i'm not sure on that.

well it kinda was heals we were talkin bout
    still, i am low on info on MA attacks and such so
    Last edited by Lillagumman; Sep 20th, 2006 at 22:49:38. Reason: yeye
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Im pretty new, but couldnt you get ahold of a couple boosted-grafts for HoTs/healing? Or do they all require MM?
    I like the game as it is right now.

if anything it will be a trox crat. but yeah thanks for the info guys i think ill explore some perk options

seriously.
    If you want to pvp as a crat. Solitus is breed to choose, thanx to the solitus healperk.
    MRing isnt really the choice as a crat imo.
    thats my opinion anyways. Perhaps Opi aswell but their evades are a bit higher but less heals and no more hps.
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

anyone know the exact effects of shadow breed on solitus trox and opifex 215+
    the things i have read have varied a bit i guess sb would really dictate whan my end thought is

trox clan is a specialblocker
    solitus clan is an aoe heal
    opi sorry dont know. havent played an opi to SB level
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Last edited by Lunaspell; Sep 21st, 2006 at 13:58:37.
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

once you get past about 210 its not as hard to keep your hp up, solitus have an even easier time of this. Its not undoable do though. With the amount of add all def and appropriate play style you should be able to pvp fine.
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

seriously.
    If you want to pvp as a crat. Solitus is breed to choose, thanx to the solitus healperk.
    MRing isnt really the choice as a crat imo.
    thats my opinion anyways.
    i could make good arguements for trox or solitus... MR DOES have a huge advantage... you can land freak strength on almost _anyone_ with all of the AR crats get + high str + MR. i've killed tons, and tons of people (220's of every prof) on sterva solely because i've landed my stun nano and then chained freak str and landed another stun nano. it's surprising how easy most people die if they can't move for 20 seconds or so.

on the other hand, if I personally were remaking sterva, I'd probably go solitus for the extra heals and the perma root.

mmm the non lazy approach
    Hate being bored at work
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

MR sure has a huge advantage but, otoh it has a huge drawback in form of the DoT which we have trouble outhealing kinda. That´s what I think anyways.
    we better get the kill during the MR or we are screwed
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded