Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OTPC: A Message To The Clans.

It was what I had guessed.. apparently others did not..

-massages his pounding head-

No sarcasm would be if I said somethinglike this

"Malewerecat I find your wit SOOO spectacular that it boggles my mind! How do you come up with these zinggers!"

-snorts and takes another dose of meds and cuts his comm off as he curles up into a ball while drifting back into a medicen induced sleep-
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

no it is sarcasm, I said something completly ridiculous and untrue to make a point, that, well, big people make big targets, and not just Philip Ross.

-finishes my scientific experiments, documents, and turns them in just in time... as usual-
    -realizes how much of a toll being an organization officer and maintaining scientific work really is... as my head pounds-
    -looks over my desk full of unfinished paperwork silently cursing the need for paperwork done at all let alone in triplicate...-
    -finishes 3 communications related to organizational business and starts to review the stack of applicants-
    -first five applicants, applicant 1 [lied on the application - automatically rejected], applicants 2 - 5 scheduled interviews-
    -suddenly the door swung open, the com switched on, and a little girl jumped in my lap-
    -my sister and her family are visiting. it's my niece.-
    -sitting quietly, cuddling my niece, I listen to the debate on the news in disbelief-
    *shakes my head sadly*
    By definition Clan means Family or if you want my long definition for Clan... It's Definition for Clan: A family, a group of people, a society, or a principal social unit of organization united by some common descent, trait, characteristic, interest, history, anthropology or ancestor.
    -listening to "A Message to The Clans" degenerate from a boastful OT individual opening a reasonable topic for discussion into Clans digressing to open hostility toward one another saddens me-
    *no longer questions why people wonder about the motivations behind the Clans*
    *hopes to find a manner by which to change their attitude*
    -tired of listening to Clans bicker amongst themselves, I pick up my niece and move to the other room hoping to find my sister for a snack and chat-
    -it's nice having family to talk to... my sister is absorbed with work and this "fence sitter" nonsense-
    -personally there is no comparison between being a "fence sitter" and a supposed sense of unity torn apart-
    *sigh*
    -ah well at least I still have my family-
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan

Why does this seem like another instance of the clans and OT slap fighting on the play ground calling eachother 'poopyhead' and 'cabbage brain'?
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

The problem was that I needed information on different leaders.

I wanted to send a holiday meal to each of them on behalf of the clans to promote peace.

The horse is dead already, folks.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Who decides when a thread is dead? ;)

((so are a few others but who cares right?))

how dare Omni-Tek omg I get so freeking angry I cant stand upp..this is an outrage...an act of war even
    Shesvamp - 220 MA - Queen of all

yes

(( a few of us do care for the state of unity among the clans. When Xaun proposed the United Clan nation my Org was a supporter of it and will be. The state of disunity among the clans is what is killing us.))
    Last edited by Carogelw; Nov 18th, 2006 at 23:41:48.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Angry

That poor Clan Leader tries to give Omni-Tek presents then the OT hand slaps the presents off her hands, how rude, a letter of peace has been burned by the very fire of Omni-Tek, my support for OT has dwindled. Whenever i go to Borealis some gunfire or some grudge between clanners and OT persons always happens, but this morning at December 1, 29480, i saw over Four people of both sides attacking each other, i had to literally dodge and evade every gunshot and swing of the hammer! I may be Neutral but i want this political bashing to stop and for OT to leave Borealis, as well as stop getting into the affairs of Neutrals. Clans, stop bombing neutral territories, stop encroaching into our cities, same goes to Omni-Tek!
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

(( At the risk of being flamed (and I know I will) and beating the dead horse into a bloody pulp. There have been countless attempts to unite the clans, CoT, CoA, UCN, even Tnet is taking a few blows in moral, however the problem is that people get all fired up and all "HooRah, let's revolt and change the world!" but a month or so into it the members fade out. The fire will have to remain lit by the members. If every one just says "screw it, I'd rather hunt AI phats and grind my alt's XP out, then nothing will happen, and nothing will change.

Apathy is what's killing the clans. ))
    Point Blank

((That is rather true Kotts, you need people who are devoted to doing the kind of things that are going off anywhere, plus you need the mondo skillz and the equipment. Kotts i think i can relate to the newland defense initiative, if i am correct they said they will make Borealis neutral but i never really see much action from them now. Borealis is STILL in Omni-Tek's hands. I guess all sides suffer from "Apathy". Unless i mised something because i feel the NDI is rather, grey and has holes. I havent played in the course of 4 months but i know that NDI wanted to free Borealis (or was it something else?) and to make it very neutral))
    Last edited by Duaric; Dec 3rd, 2006 at 18:40:36. Reason: typos
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12