Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: A Message To The Clans.

OTPC: A Message To The Clans.

A Message To The Clans
    Wednesday 20th September, 29480 - Chilia Moran
    [Atlantean]

OTPC: Monday, September 18, 29480, Taren "Astera" Gorslin, posted an open letter to the CEO of Omni-Tek, demanding to know the exact address of where these people live, as well as their daily doings and routines.

Now, is it just me, or has the clan IQ fallen below that of a leet? Who, in their right mind, would freely hand over their address to anyone who they don’t know? I am sure that Miss Gorslin will claim that she meant it in good faith, but let us not forget the crimes her and those like her, have committed over the resent years.

Miss Gorslin claims that handing over the address of our CEO’s would be a sign of good faith, but I say that it is more a very weak ploy, by the clans, to try and assassinate our leaders, which would surely cause serious problems, and allow the clans to launch an all out attack. While we can easily defeat the clans at any time, then the lack of CEO’s could cause the clans to advance deep into Omni-Tek’s main territories before said terrorists were terminated.

Should we leave ourselves open to an attack? No! Should we bow to any clan demands or requests? Never! The clans are a disease, which needs to be exterminated, once and for all. Their ignorant demands for Rubi-Kan freedom are an idiotic joke, which should be flushed.

If any members of the clans want true freedom, then leave the planet! If they can’t afford the ticket, then I will pay for it, to any system of their choice, if it means that there will be even one less self-proclaimed freedom fighter on this planet. Anything it takes to rid us of those pesky tree hugging, leet loving, civilian killing, good for nothing trash, who dares to oppose the might of Omni-Tek!

On a last note, Miss Gorslin was so kind to leave her own address as a sign of so called good faith. I surely hope that someone will drop by, and give her the message she deserves. A bullet in the head!

Omni-Tek if your friend!
    Last edited by Windam; Sep 26th, 2006 at 22:29:08. Reason: Issue Corrected.

Les moran hath spoken.. and the IQ doth fall lower as the twisted tongue attempts to bolster the Pretty Omni Hate Machine to even new lows.
    Last edited by Lornavash; Sep 20th, 2006 at 02:23:01. Reason: Suggestion no longer required.

I take this as a no.

Oh well. Once again, Omni-Tek denies a chance at peace.

It’s not a matter of denying a chance at peace as much as it was a foolish request that everyone, hopefully yourself included, would expect to be denied.

The Council of Truth is not a recognized governing body on Rubi-Ka so the Corporation has absolutely no obligation to surrender human resource records to you or anyone you keep company with.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Very typical Omni-Tek...
    Lots of comercial and a complete lack of political reasoning.

Omni-Tek has our leader's security perfectly under control. Clan leaders, on the other hand, walk around places like Tir and just wait for any hostile passer-by to take a shot or two at them. Makes you wonder who's being unreasonable with their wartime security...
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by monique View Post
    Very typical Omni-Tek...
    Lots of comercial and a complete lack of political reasoning.
    Why, you are half-right!

We -are- a commercial entity. THE commercial entity in this galaxy. We live by our profit margins.

Considering the increased costs for security and defenses that publising our esteemed CEO's adress would cause, it is a financially unviable option. Not to mention that since the Clans have no form of control over themselves, nothing stops a blithering Unionist or Sentinel from trying, repeatedly, to sneak a bomb in.

Of course, we -could- arm the entire security detail of 400 with permakill assault rifles, set on full-auto. And -then- give you the adress. Again, expensive and pointless.

The rebel clans are exactly that, rebels. Furthermore, as long as your precious council even hints at a shadow of supporting Unionists actions in 4-Holes, do you really expect us to believe any form of good faith on your part? Bad enough when that clan invaded without consulting you guys.
    Furthermore, as long as that crazy murderous beast Silverstone is in control of Tyr, and still shooting innocent civilians on sight, you will not even get a proper response from OT.

Get your house in order. Stop the murderous imbeciles amongst your side, and once you have proven the clans can be civilised, Ill travel myself to the CoT building and sit down for a chat.

Omni-Reform Watches.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.

How's Ross doing those days? Seems he gave his adress to some bloodthirsty reporter too.

Oh, and I hope Omni-Tek personeel will learn from all this. Never give your adress or your daily routine to anyone.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Walking around Hq with a mug of coffee in his hand, Captain Arai heads for his desk after wakeing from his sleep cycle. Flopping down in his big comfy leather chair, he looks at his in tray. The already full in tray was depressingly fuller. Silently, he cursed Leftenant Fuzzball and her insane desire to have every single item filed in triplicate. and for a moment considered setting fire to to pile. He hated paperwork,at most times he couldnt decide what he hated more, paper work, omni-tek or the damn fence sitters. currently, the pile in front of him was his mortal enemy, the omega slaves could wait. The fence sitters were a distant third in a three horse race.

A moment of decisiveness came over him, nodding slowly, he decided that procrastination was the best course of action, He switched on the news gridfeeds.

Scalding hot coffee sprayed everywhere, ruining his paper pile and flooding his desk. His Coffee cup shattered on the tiled floor. The Captain fell out of his chair and hit the ground laughing like a mainiac at the OTPC article

Captain Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai.

The Black Company

I dare Omni-Tek to come do something about it in Newland...building 12 apartment 22b.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    A Message To The Clans
    Wednesday 20th September, 29480 - Chilia Moran
    [Atlantean]

OTPC: Monday, September 18, 29480, Taren "Astera" Gorslin, posted an open letter to the CEO of Omni-Tek, demanding to know the exact address of where these people live, as well as their daily doings and routines.

While we can easily defeat the clans at any time, then the lack of CEO’s could cause the clans to advance deep into Omni-Tek’s main territories before said terrorists were terminated.
    No I think the IQ of Omni Personel has fallen, Its funny how they think they can just wipe out clans while they are currently so scared of us they think of anything as an assasination Attempt.
    Last edited by Bekrowe; Sep 26th, 2006 at 22:36:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    then the lack of CEO’s could cause the clans to advance deep into Omni-Tek’s main territories before said terrorists were terminated.
    Hehe, yeah right...
    I'm sure that any action taken by OT forces needs to be handheld by a CEO..
    I mean, it's completely impossible that contingency plans could work without a CEO's go-ahead...

*shakes head'
    And it's the Clan IQ that's going down, eh?? Oh my..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    (...) Apt Bldg 7, Apt # 15B, Newland City
    I dare Omni-Tek to come do something about it in Newland...building 12 apartment 22b.
    Someone would love us to go on a paper chase, huh? I for one certainly got better things to do than that.
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Well, have to do something while we fix our selves up from the defectors damage.

Oh, and if you notice... both addresses *are* in Newland.

Man I love irony.

If its true that clan freedom fighers can be exterminated at any moment, then why hide in their own homes with their better security? True freedom is riding the open plain, just like I do. If OT workers wanna hide in their plasteel coffins with all their fancy luxuries, this is all right by me. Aint nothing more than a pretty jail by my reckoning.

And so what if she left her address? She has her right to live like anyone else. However, I dont speak for everyone. And that being said, still dont make you safe.

Its the 'illusion' of security, I think. With all the fancy toys people have nowadays, who IS really safe? OT? Clans? Neuts? None of us are.

But bet you id rather be in the open and see them coming, then grabbing my ankles in some OT tenement.

The morale here to this story is, just because got the power, doesn't make you a mite safer. In fact, I am willing to bet a few nuggets that bigger folk are bigger targets. If'n you dont believe me, just ask Philip Ross what he thinks.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    In fact, I am willing to bet a few nuggets that bigger folk are bigger targets. If'n you dont believe me, just ask Philip Ross what he thinks.
    I asked Lady Xaun, she said your lying.

You want to give me more work keeping Omni Pol out of Newland don't you ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat View Post

She can disagree all she likes. Examples speak louder than words. Ask Lady Xaun to brush up on her history, if she feelin' so inclined. Every major political figure that was ever worth a damn, or thought that they were worth a damn, had jackals on their heels at any given moment. Some of the notable examples had their share of fame in different ways. I can recall more than one impeachment from office, execution or assassination, or hell... some folks were even put down by their own people. Oh, and lets not even over look the power of corporate 'downsizing'.

Its all there and taught in classrooms globally.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Sep 26th, 2006 at 15:58:10.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat View Post
    And who are you again? I know much of my memory is yet to return. But one thing is for sure you and I have never once spoken.. Yet again people who do not know me like to try to put words in my mouth I have not said.. I can only assume this is supposed to be some sorta sick joke considering there was an almost successful assassination attempt on my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    And who are you again? I know much of my memory is yet to return. But one thing is for sure you and I have never once spoken.. Yet again people who do not know me like to try to put words in my mouth I have not said.. I can only assume this is supposed to be some sorta sick joke considering there was an almost successful assassination attempt on my life.
    In case you can't tell the difference, that was sarcasm...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast