Thread: Freelance: Lady Xaun alive again

Freelance: Lady Xaun alive again

Lady Xaun Alive Again
    17th September, 29480 - Miranda 'Whtrose' Ariel
    [Atlantean]

FJRK Freelance - Two months and three days ago Lady Xaun Miyamoto was targeted by an Omni-Tek assassin that prevented standard reclaim technology from operating correctly. When reclaim technology is unable to work one suffers permanent death, or perma-death. However in the case of Lady Xaun it was not clear if she had actually died as there was no body, and many suggested various conspiracy theories suggesting that she had faked her own death.

In an effort to find out if she was alive or dead, this reporter began to monitor global and intergalactic communications. If Lady Xaun was alive and in hiding she was leading a very covert second life, as no indication over what channels had been monitored that she was alive and communicating with anybody. For the past couple of days though chatter started to indicate that today would be the day that she would be resurrected.

The biggest surprise to this reporter when she heard that Lady Xaun was alive again was the fact that because of some off world responsibilities this reporter forgot today was the big day of Lady Xaun’s resurrection. For some the news of her return will come as good news, and others it will come as bad news. The nature of the news will not even be dependent upon what side of the conflict one resides upon, as some Clan members feel that Xaun poorly represents the clans as well as the Council of Truth and wish nothing to do with her. For others, her return is long over due and they welcome her back with open arms.

At this time Lady Xaun does not have any memories of the period of time of her death, or of where she has been for the past two months. It is her desire to find out where she has been on not only a professional level but also a personal and spiritual level. Professionally she desires to locate and put to justice the person that assassinated her, while spiritually she hopes to find out more about where her soul has been.

It is believed at this time that Lady Xaun was murdered because of her connection to Eleanor Kiamarli the director of anti-terrorism for the Council of Truth. The weapon the assassin used was one that could redirect the soul from the body created during reclaim, thus preventing reclaim technology to work. Within the Garden of Aban, the redeemed agreed to help locate and reunite the spirit of Xaun with her body thus restoring her to life. The ceremony was conducted by the Redeemed known as Zenvalis, along with the Guardians of Life, Death, Destiny, and those yet born.

Guardian Valai of the Living claims to be the protector of all that is alive in this world. Guardian Teresanf of the Dead claims to be the guardian of those who have passed, and protector of those once living. Guardian Gueree of Destiny claims to be the protector of all that is yet to be. Lastly Guardian Quelmera of the Unborn claims to be the protector of all that is yet to live. Each of them came with there own reasons for permitting this ceremony to take place, and Zenvalis of the Redeemed making it clear that without there permission Lady Xaun would be unable to be resurrected.

After the ceremony Zenvalis was heard saying that the Unredeemed would not be pleased with this and that he had created a fog to hide this from them, he then bid the guardians return to the Source. Questions regarding Lady Xaun’s death and resurrection should be directed to Chimx, an advisor of the Aethyr Knights, as Lady Xaun’s memories are still foggy on this whole issue.

Photographer: Chimx.

Here are four pictures I took during the cerimony to bring Xaun back from the dead.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3421682 Preparing for the Cerimony
    http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3421683 The remains of Xaun
    http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3421685 Sheilding from the Unredeemed
    http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3421684 Xaun returned to life
    Last edited by Twistshot; Sep 18th, 2006 at 12:54:20.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

(( Could we get pictures that are not the size of a penny coin? Thanks ))

I see Clan Technology still needs to catch up with our photograhpic accomplishments. Otherwise, not all that much to see here.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Not a question of technology, a question on my caffeen levels when I set those up. Try it again
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Its nice to finally see some good news on the Comm and this is nothing short of miraculous!

Political affiliations aside its a wonderful moment to hear that someone thought lost forever has been brought back from beyond and as far as i know this event is unprecedented in the history of Rubi-ka.

As a healer and giver of life it warms my heart to know that such a thing is possible and i extend my best wishes to Lady Xaun on a full recovery in both body and spirit.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Hoax
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Hoax
    Possibly, but i'd at least like to entertain the idea it could be real than to instantly dismiss it out of hand.

The shadowlands still hold a great deal of secrets, and the source is the greatest of them all...

Hmmph, probably better off staying dead ... only a matter of time before they target her again.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It was quite real and while I do not know how much weight this will carry with you I do give you my word as a Knight that this was not a hoax and that all of this was quite real and not staged.

Welcome to Rubi-Ka, death aint fatal! (TM)

Well. It soon will be. Some people are better off dead.
    GorgeFodder3 - Deceased
    NotumFodder - New and improved with 80% more loyalty to Omni

Till All Are Free?

Oh gorgey porgy.. I heard you were on clan turf while I was deceased.. I guess its time to contact the ICC regarding your imminent incarceration thanks for reminding me.. At least I haven't forgot about you completely.. now if only I could remember much else..
    Last edited by Xaun; Sep 20th, 2006 at 01:31:38.

Hmm.

Targetted by OT assassins ? Unproven. Only the words of a loyal Aethyr Knight to back it up, and a series of failures in acquiring a single piece of evidence. Including the alleged killer.

Killed and brought back from the dead by the Redeemed ? Everything may be possible in the Shadowlands. However, I won't take a Redeemed word for it. They dislike Omni-Tek personnel and would love to have the Unredeemed jabber and drool at their apparent power.

So far, this is a one-sided legerdemain trick. No Omni-Tek employee has been invited to witness either the crime scene of the alleged permakill, which wasnt a permakill, or to see that supposedly interesting resurection ceremony.

Show proof.

Omni-Reform Watches.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.

It is good to see you again

Lady Xuan I apologize for my tardiness in welcoming you back to Rk. I was detained in rounding up several omni spies we had caught. It is good to hear that you are back and in fact we may return to CoT meetings to once again make your vision work out.

((It is good to see you back))
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime View Post
    Hmm.

Targetted by OT assassins ? Unproven. Only the words of a loyal Aethyr Knight to back it up, and a series of failures in acquiring a single piece of evidence. Including the alleged killer.

Killed and brought back from the dead by the Redeemed ? Everything may be possible in the Shadowlands. However, I won't take a Redeemed word for it. They dislike Omni-Tek personnel and would love to have the Unredeemed jabber and drool at their apparent power.

So far, this is a one-sided legerdemain trick. No Omni-Tek employee has been invited to witness either the crime scene of the alleged permakill, which wasnt a permakill, or to see that supposedly interesting resurection ceremony.

Show proof.

Omni-Reform Watches.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.
    I take it your blind? Even I am a bit taken by the photos of my soul entering my body.. It is rather disturbing to me.. to see my corpse on the ground.. *voice cracks of emotional discomfort speaking about this*and to be quite blunt I still feel as tho I was ripped from nirvana and shoved back into this... *pauses* plane of reality.. it holds no comparison and if not for those I love here.. I honestly would find a way to go back.. You have no idea the wonderous feeling of being one with the source for even a moment.. but to be so for two whole months.. *wipes a tear from her eye seconds too late as it rolls down her chin* that is... *ends the transmission*

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime View Post
    Hmm.

Show proof.

Omni-Reform Watches.
    Omni-Tek Succeeds.

from your prospective you could have been the one to pull the trigger and 6 million clanners could have witnessed it yet you still wouldn't believe them cause there were no Omni-Tek there to witness it other then yourself so shutup

we don't care what Omni think or believe as you and we all know we hate you I don't need your reforming I have my own brand of reform and thats personally sending atleast 1 omni a day to reclaim by any means I see fit

we wil continue the investigation and when we find out the truth even if you dissagree with it we will persue our form of justice.... trial by the ICC seems fair to me.... now seeing as Xaun is back with us your right on one point there was no murder but there was an attempt which in my eyes is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    I take it your blind? Even I am a bit taken by the photos of my soul entering my body.. It is rather disturbing to me.. to see my corpse on the ground.. *voice cracks of emotional discomfort speaking about this*and to be quite blunt I still feel as tho I was ripped from nirvana and shoved back into this... *pauses* plane of reality.. it holds no comparison and if not for those I love here.. I honestly would find a way to go back.. You have no idea the wonderous feeling of being one with the source for even a moment.. but to be so for two whole months.. *wipes a tear from her eye seconds too late as it rolls down her chin* that is... *ends the transmission*
    You had been better off staying dead, solitus. You want to have stayed in Nirvana? I am sure we can help you along with that....help you leave this "horrible" place called reality. On a sidenote...you solitus will never be one with the source...only her true children can be one with Mother Ka. The rest of you? You just fade away.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_ View Post
    You had been better off staying dead, solitus. You want to have stayed in Nirvana? I am sure we can help you along with that....help you leave this "horrible" place called reality. On a sidenote...you solitus will never be one with the source...only her true children can be one with Mother Ka. The rest of you? You just fade away.
    Um, i hate to burst your bubble Nuser but you and your kind are not 'born from the source' to any greater degree than any other breed, you were just genetically enginneered to be able to utilize notum better.

If you want to get purist about it Solitus are probably closer to the source than any other breed as they are -by and large- the original human stock with little if any genetic modifcation, only the Omega could claim to be closer and that only by virtue of age.

~checks her calender~

Hmm. A week later than I predicted. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

That Nuser, and not to mention the fact that the source is as you can see in Pandemonium; tearing everything up. It's like a black hole.

If you came from the source, you'd be in tiny little shards since you'd be ripped to pieces and pulled on by all the spindles that people are using in the shadowlands.

The reclaim system works by storing a clone of your body and then transferring your 'soul' as it were to the clone. Xaun's soul should of stayed in the system pending transfer and experienced pretty much nothing since she was unable to pass over into whatever comes after.

Any news on the capture of the killer yet? I think he deserve a medal for this monumental balls up of an assassination.
    "One can spend their entire life searching for the answer to the question why. But even a life exausted with no answer, is not a life wasted."

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.