Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New PvP event.. Guild Wars.. tell me what you think.

Lightbulb New PvP event.. Guild Wars.. tell me what you think.

Hello everyone, I am trying to compile a list of Guilds that are interested in new event called GuildWars. Please take a look @

http://www.tpg.dk/tc/forum/display_t...1&ThreadPage=1

I would like your comments as well.

Exclamation

Sounds like a pretty good Idea, but i have one problem with it. The only one profession per guild is going to rule out a lot of the profession only guilds, and i know for one that the majority of pvp'ers in my guild are traders and not many in other professions. Well there is my 2 cents

-Infamousduck 181 Trader
    -Seducer 110 Agent

Sounds like a good idea!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Wars Yes

Ok wars sound good but, why have a war in an arena.
    Why not DAV or somewhere else 0% ?

Talking Good idea

Yeah not in arena, have this in DAV!

LOL Dav??

You guys are crazy =) I would hate to be along side with an NT doing Area Nukes.

Re: LOL Dav??

Originally posted by Steffani
    You guys are crazy =) I would hate to be along side with an NT doing Area Nukes.
    LOL.. dont wanna true challenge.
    Sneaking round dav seems more fun then then fighting in town.

sounds pretty great, i hope it works out...
    are u on rk1 or rk2 by the way?

I had a similar idea with a 0% zone.

A mayhem competition.

The only rule is, if you go to reclaim, you can't come back...

Should be done in 25% zone instead of 0% zone, unless its Free For All or something.
    weeeeee

The only thing i dont like is Arena....

Some classes get advantages tehre some disadvantages.
    I hate to stand face to face with MP at the same time being debuffed.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

LOL

Again listen up, go read the rules before posting please. its a 6vs6 in arena.. can't be in DAV.. you'll kill all the spectators and judges.. do you understand? people have area nuke.. area root.

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Steffani
    Again listen up, go read the rules before posting please. its a 6vs6 in arena.. can't be in DAV.. you'll kill all the spectators and judges.. do you understand? people have area nuke.. area root.
    Is true, unless you say no area nukes or roots, but then some professions would complain?

If funcom made us some private 0% zones with a 75% glass wall border around it for spectating, larger than the arena, in a rectangle shape so everyone can see center area, with mission key style access it would be nice

If we did a larger scale guild war in DAV, we would all just lag out anyways, unless we took a specific area in the zone and marked boundaries you couldn't cross with judges watching the boundaries, then each guild picks it's best 12 players, and each guild is put at a certain spot away from the others, then once the GO is given, everyone starts hunting/looking the other guilds... No one leaves until they are dead or your guildies are all that is left... and you don't come back after you die...

Could be fun so long as all the battle didn't happen close or lag would set in...

Just be a matter of picking the right area with easily identifyable boundaries...

Only bad thing is no one could watch... Or they would get slaughtered by a mob of 12 hellbent guildies It will be hard enough for everyone to remember to not kill the judges, adding spectators would make it horrible...

Just a thought....

Steffani's idea is a seperate issue, you can not have a 6vs6 tournament in DAV... It's hard enough to control the arena... Some uber guild would come along and start attacking spectators and say it's roleplaying...
    Last edited by Valoren; Aug 21st, 2002 at 18:03:13.

Mort, PW are better zones.
    Nice, large *25%* zones.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

again..

It's guildwars.. not clan vs omni.. it's guild vs guild.. you can't fight other guilds in 25% zone! =P

Yes i know

But arena is boring.. Give me the wilderness.

IF it is in a mayham imaging the team combo's with clan and omni on a team .
    Coc^-^ your on my team ..lol

i think sounds like a great idea where we could all have lots of fun. and i agree with staffani if we have in another spot other than arena it may take some out of the purpose since it is guild vs. guild....i think we should give it a shot the way she has suggested and if it doesn't work well then maybe think of another location.

A few months ago, my and Drtiny's guild (the independent rubikans) had a guild war. It was ran pretty much the same way that your is described. It was a GREAT event and I would love to take place in a more large scale one. Sounds good. keep up informed!

Perhaps if we are interested we should ask our guild leaders and maybe sign up somewhere? Perhaps another post or this one?

We tried a war in PW and lag made it impossible....there werent even any spectators around(was a private war ) 18 on each side plus Cosmik watching

I repeat only 37 peeps TOTAL in PW and a fight was lagged out and pointless

PW has great areas with amazing potential for great battles but even a 6 on 6 with spectators will fail horribly.Messman Noer Steffani myself and some others wasted over a week of planning a great event that due to lag failed miserably

Arena is your best bet

If u want completely lag-free goto the neut op in Mort have the spectators wait outside the bar.12 peeps walk in,the suriving team walks out,everyone cheers them.

Lag ruins every good PvP idea...I think it would be more fun to just have a "yo momma"joke faceoff in the forum

Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

P.S. yo momma's so fat she has to wipe her ass with a mattress

Bring it!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast