Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 17.4 - vs Soldier

17.4 - vs Soldier

How is it working for you?

Maxammo hit you for 8087 points of Full Auto damage.

I suppose that is better then 10k... 8/
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Well it's just 10% less damage so not much. I dont go BS anymore after i got my anteater helm so i wouldnt know herk
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

in fact it's 25% less dmg for a capped hit

I was some time on the BS today, was fun.. but I can't tell if it really was because of the change or just a good day.
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    How much hp did you have herk?
    Haven't been in game yet to try out the new cap

p.s just looked at your stuff on your enf Darion, cool hud items I've been away too long haven't seen them till then hehe and with the new ofab back +4% root/snare and 50aad =p
    Last edited by tradalotrox; Jun 13th, 2007 at 04:04:23.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

aaa **** it, funcom sucks, deal with it.
    Last edited by Luiza; Jun 13th, 2007 at 04:33:29.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    aaa **** it, funcom sucks, deal with it.

/tell Forz Master, teach me please.
    "Anisherl" -220/30 - Dictator -

"Anisher" - 220/26 - Field Marshal -

"Montaro" - 150/17 - Master of 10th Dan -

lol

well i still need final symbs setup and few IP/Perk resets (yes im lazy) but i killed Maniacu and Anisher and they killed me too =) was a draw but i feel like a victory.
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

off topic but forz what perks do you use?
    Atroxical 220.30!69

well i revived my wannabe doctar once again and went to test BS a bit and what i saw and experienced didnt turn me as sad as it was pre patch, of course some 8-10k FA's still hurts but theres still some few k off from FA damage which is really nice, for a change i actually enjoyed playing my enf there even tho i got keeled few times but its part of game, wasnt anymore like meet soldier, meet 15k FA and lose 80% of health from their 123 attack :P

Grav's opinion doesnt count since hes not human! ;p
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

http://files.filefront.com/soldiers_.../fileinfo.html

there is a few old soldier duels, have fun
    Clan FTW
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Nice video Forz. Grats on the soldier kills. I am refering more to the city pvp/bs soldier fights.

For enfo to stand up to a good soldier there, we need basically all of our perks/items available, while they need FA (every 11 second) and AMS. Which is generally always available. And our only equivilent ability is A. One shotted or B. Has a 5 minute recharge and is often wasted.

Noob Cannon soldiers are pretty easy compared to Shark soldiers. MuB is helpful vs shark soldiers but isnt really viable in most situations other then a duel. I beat the occasional soldier in a duel. But its rare to beat a good soldier in city pvp/on the BS unless their abilities are down or its a gank. That why I posted what I did.

Dueled Heartless the other day with MuB up, he beat me. Capped a few 12k FAs on me. The time before that I lasted till his ams was down, but dimach wasnt up yet and died to another FA before I got to use my recharging perks. Not saying it isnt possible, but its still a one sided fight in most situations. The enfo really needs every last one of his tools or hes pretty much pwned.

Edit: I don't mind so much that they have a big special to kill us with. So much that they shoot us for a large portion of our hp from so far away, just running by. It is like a person locked in a room with a bunch of flies. And just swinging a fly swatter around. Fly is clueless then BAM! Splat 8( lol I don't wan't us to settle for 8-9k damage instead of 10-12k damage every 11 seconds -.- Just cause its better doesnt mean its acceptable ;p Like has been said before, its a real pain to heal up our hp most of the time.
    Last edited by Wantsumore; Jun 14th, 2007 at 15:16:44.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Unless the soldiers is
    a) completely gimped
    b) totally unlucky
    you can't beat em.

Today, through reflect graft AND reflect bracer:

Soldlotus hit you for 8726 points of Full Auto damage X 5

That's about all I could take before using up all my heals, perks, cocoon, etc. And pretty much dying. Yes, that's my 30% cap through all possible self-reflect you can get...
    Makes no sense at all. Not enough defense, even with Wit running...
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

well noone of that soldiers in movie are gimps... maybe them was unlucky... btw 1st duel was in january and the soldier hasnt shark, im sure he can pwn me easy now with sark cuz atrox soljas have more HP than solitus.

Anisher is one of the best soldiers in rk2 and he died in duel vs me, btw i used sit in ground tactic cuz i have 276 heal delta (working for 300) each sec in sit + 230 mongo.

i will try to frapsed more soldiers duel soon.
    Clan FTW
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

Quote Originally Posted by Forz View Post
    well noone of that soldiers in movie are gimps... maybe them was unlucky... btw 1st duel was in january and the soldier hasnt shark, im sure he can pwn me easy now with sark cuz atrox soljas have more HP than solitus.

Anisher is one of the best soldiers in rk2 and he died in duel vs me, btw i used sit in ground tactic cuz i have 276 heal delta (working for 300) each sec in sit + 230 mongo.

can you transfer your toon to test?
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Quote Originally Posted by Forz View Post
    send me a /tell. Would be interesting to duel ya forz, plus will let me get to experience the 30% cap more(since i dont pvp much )
    Last edited by Spartanx; Jun 15th, 2007 at 01:04:09.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Heal delta foot is great, I use one myself and can self 300 heal delta. With some equipment swapping. Its very nice vs some people. But it all comes down to the soldiers FA skill. If they cap u most of the time u loose no matter what basically. If they have 1 or 2 unlucky low FA's u can beat them, if they are crappy kiters.

But my main point in making this thread was that we still are pretty outclassed. Unless you are very well equipped the soldier will beat the tar out of you. Soldier does good pressing 2 buttons. FA and AMS button. Enfo does good useing all items and phats. (most with long recharges) (and no range)

Guess it comes down to a basic set of button pressing.

Enfo's have to spam all the avilable buttons.

Soldiers have to use only 2 to get the same effect.

If a really good enforcer suddenly rerolled 220 soldier and knew exactly what he was doing. It would be absolutly nerfable because of the things they could accomplish.

Anyways ;p 2x tanking professions and enfo's get the short end of the stick.

Btw, how do I get to the test server? Id like to poke around there and duel some of my fellow enfos 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Think about the purple enfs™ how can they survive on the battlestation? how come i barely see them pvping? its because they have a very weak defensive toolkit, just look at they're gear... and defensive perks... they bouth suck :/

around 20 enforcers on rk2 that have it "well" on the battlestation... the rest of them 100+ active enforcers are having a very bad time "adapting" because

not all enforcers
    - have AI Armour
    - have final symbs/unique endgame gear
    - have a strategy while on battlestation

before 17.1 PATCH - Enforcers could tank very well in PvP, eaven the purple enfs™ because cocoon gave them a short duration of "invincibility" ...nowadays its just lag, kites, ranged specials, dead enfs, retired enfs.
    Last edited by Luiza; Jun 15th, 2007 at 04:16:39.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Good point luiza I agree with you fully. Previously a skillful enf could still do decently in PVP without the need to AI armor etc. Nowadays its impossible for them to do anything. I haven't played for a few months and even then I didn't see many enfs in the BS that didn't have decent gear, well except for the guys in perk reset who would sit in turrets =p.

I have never been that good in pvp, but I could kill some soldiers pre-coon nerf. Haven't tried bs yet since the 30% cap but it should be better .
    Atroxical 220.30!69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast