Thread: our nemessis

our nemessis

ranged:
    - AS
    - FA

lately alot of ranged profesions on BS, and they all seem to have it, fixers have it bouth

how do you deal with it? especialy when there is no doc on you're side on BS ...is enf playable ? :P
    Last edited by Luiza; Jun 26th, 2007 at 21:32:23.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

You see FIXERS doing AS/SA/FA on you? I can see the AS/FA, but a fixer hotswapping to SA?

I'd have to say either:

* wow (they'd have to have enough FA to self the mk6 on their own OR they're using a lower QL mk6 ... and that means they're hotswapping to -3- weapons since mk6 doesn't have AS and who is going to try and do a hotswap from dualled ranged weapons to a melee setup and back?)

or

* it was a FP Agent
    Last edited by Doctorhyde; Jun 26th, 2007 at 20:58:34.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorhyde View Post
    You see FIXERS doing AS/SA/FA on you? I can see the AS/FA, but a fixer hotswapping to SA?

I'd have to say either:

* wow (they'd have to have enough FA to self the mk6 on their own OR they're using a lower QL mk6 ... and that means they're hotswapping to -3- weapons since mk6 doesn't have AS and who is going to try and do a hotswap from dualled ranged weapons to a melee setup and back?)

or

* it was a FP Agent
    as+fa
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    as+fa
    Nice edit of the top-post there
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

why not NT? I love killing enf with my NT!
    "Hey Chucko, that doesn't smell like mud!"

Proud General of Athen Paladins

Daddyrabbit 220/30/68 ENF (Thongmaster) Stuff

A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating and balancing the facts and arguments on both sides of each question.

Target is not in range target is not in range...

Nice edit of the top-post there
    Anything to begin another whine thread. Very typical of her.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    lately alot of ranged profesions on BS, and they all seem to have it, fixers have it bouth
    If they are using the craphander, dont think you should be too worried if you snagged a few spirit infused yuttos mems, although i've seen some swap a 275 hawk mk6 with a supernova, but i dunno how well that works out.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx View Post
    If they are using the craphander, dont think you should be too worried if you snagged a few spirit infused yuttos mems, although i've seen some swap a 275 hawk mk6 with a supernova, but i dunno how well that works out.
    just fwiw, the top post originally included SA in that list of things Fixers have. Hence my first reply.

Oure worst nemesis would be the one whining all the time and making us look bad imho.

You can stop playing TL7 PVP.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

what about MA, stupidly high AR and ive seen some hot swap SoFC+bow and they have reg dmg, so brawl, fast attack, AS, SA, dimach (7 min?)

Classes that have AS and FA...

I'd say Soldiers are a nemeis, most AS users are alpha'able by an Enforcer during Bio uptime. That would technically make Enforcers the Nemesis of MP, Trader, Doctor, Agent, Fixers (MR?), MA's (MR?), and anything that isnt a soldier.

At least as far as AS and FA is concerned.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

How do we play it mmm.... Grind 36k VP in 1 day buy all my needed stuff and never go back there
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

Only real nemesis for enf ist engi imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    dimach (7 min?)
    About 9 minutes at best

just fwiw, the top post originally included SA in that list of things Fixers have. Hence my first reply.
    I have Reaver/SA/AS/SO/MA so fear me ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Lostyouth View Post
    Sucks not being able to alpha them :'(

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Engies are teh nerfest! Really! Well, uhm, after keepers ^^
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

I didn't find enfs that easy to kill on my engie - pets are rarely in the equation and it takes a hell of a lot of crappy ASs to bring one down - but kiting them around so they can't get off their alpha in one shot, ignoring the dribs and drabs of damage as they managed to sneak a few perks in when the servers decided we were close enough, and slowly wearing that giant HP bar down always made me feel sorry for enfs, and a little guilty :-(
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

/me hands Luiza a "new" tissue

Quote Originally Posted by Lostyouth View Post
    True that, sodliers are a pain also but engi is by far our biggest nem atm, in a duel atleast not kiteing on Bs