Thread: Ideas

Ideas

Why not allow each base to have 1 production facility.. such as

Droid Factory .. this produces defensive droids.. the level of whihc should be equal to the average (median) level in the guild.. droids only defend and wouldnt be directly controlable..

Weapons Factory .. Produces Weapons and Ammo of a QL which fits the mid level players in the guild

Nano Research Facillity .. Produces Instruction Discs and nano packs, (all of a QL which fits the mid level players in the guild) Can also have terminals whihc build the nano crystals. so you just have to buy the parts and place them in a special terminal.

Meta-Physisist Temple .. Produces Instruction Discs But no nano packs instead it produces also low level non controlable MP Pets for defense of the base (Pet levels determined by the lower Qartile Range of the Guilds levels)

and so on....

[EDIT - Adding more facillities]

Warehouse ... Produces trade skill items, the QL is dependant on the levels of traders and engineers in the guild, also it can build some items of a lower level.. requiring a single skill: Comp Lit to use the terminal.

Arena .... This isn't a production facillity.. but it could be a place with a save term where you & your guild mates can train together

Barracks .... This is similar to the Droid Factory, however this churns out the classic guards.

Bank .... This could be a proper bank, where if your guild mates put money in they recieve interest.. (each has an own account) however if this facillity is destoryed all moye placed in will be lost.. you have to withdraw cash to make use it.
    Last edited by Susano-oh; Aug 22nd, 2002 at 10:58:19.
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

What do ya'll think?
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

I like the idea...

Smile

Thank You =)
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

Good idea. How about adding a few more to that list, as I know FC doesn't have the most reliable record for updating partially implemented ideas....

Can't think of any ATM, but definitely worth a bump.
    "Warfare is a great matter to a nation;
    It is the ground of death and of life;
    It is the way of survival and of destruction...."
    -Sun Tzu: The Art Of War

Zaphoron
    Commander-in-Chief
    Liberators of Rubi-Ka