Thread: What are the Shadowbreeds for each breed and what do they do?

What are the Shadowbreeds for each breed and what do they do?

I tried using the search abit before i asked.. Kinda feel silly asking but since I havent gotten any chars up to that level yet I was wondering what do the different shadowbreeds do for each breed? I know soli is perception buff but I dont hear much about opifex, trox, and nanomage... Im sure others may have the same question also.... (My apologies up front if there is a clarification around here that I overlooked)

Thanks in Advance
    RK 1 Characters
    Proud Member of Storm
    Ikilljoo 218 Agent ( Leveling watch your back tl7s!! )
    Proud Members of (AOD) Anarchists of Destruction
    Enzo101 164 Enforcer (Doing nothing :P)
    Powerful 69 Advy (no clue what im going to do with this one yet)
    FuzzyWuzzy 60 MA(Leveling to 90ish soon)

here u go
    btw i can count atleast 3 posts that cover all sbs, why isnt any of them sticky?

To get a shadowbreed, you need to find a shadowbreed item, in this case the clan one, which is The Lighter Side

Atrox shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Luminous with action Screen of light. This will absorb 7 attacks and will increase your Nano Resistance with 2000 points. 30s
    Level 210: Splendent with action Shield of Light. Area of effect (25 meters) that will absorb 12 attacks for all in the area, caster can not be rooted (100%) and it will increase the defense capabilites of the caster (AllDef 200). 40s
    Level 215: Metoric with action Fortress of Light. Area of effect (25 meters) that will absorb 15 attacks for all in the area (for 30s), caster can not be rooted (100%) or snared (100%), and it will increase the defense capabilites (AllDef800) of the caster. In addition the caster can not be special attacked during the duration if this special (SpecialAttackShield 1000). 40s

Nanomage shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Radient with action Morning. This will increase your nanocasting initiative (300). It will give you more nano (1000 MaxNano, NanoDelta 500, 5 ticks at 6 seconds), and do a area of effect nanopoint debuff on all omnis (25 meters, -1500 CurrentNano). 30s
    Level 210: Splendid with action Hope. This will do an area of effect buff of nanocasting initiative (25 meters, 800 NanoC.Init). It will buff your aggdef (AggDef 150%). It will give you more nano (MaxNano 3000, NanoDelta 1000 at 5 ticks at 6 seconds), and make you immnue to root (100%), snare (100%) and stuns (100%). It will debuff your targets nano capabilities (Target NanoC.Init -400). 30s
    Level 215: Blazing with action Life. This will do an area of effect buff (25 meters) of nanocasting initiative (NanoC.Init 1000). It will buff your aggdef (AggDef 200%). It will give you more nano (MaxNano 4000, NanoDelta 1000 at 6 ticks at 5 seconds), and make you immnue to root (100%), snare (100%) and stuns (100%). It will debuff your targets nano capabilities (Target NanoC.Init -400). 30s

Opifex shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Cloudless with action Lightstep. Will buff your runspeed (1500) and swimming (1500). It will also absorb 5 attacks, and 10 specials. 15s
    Level 210: Loustrous with action Gather Light. This will buff your defensive capabilites (2000 Alldef). It will at the same time add 500 to each hit, and it will buff your perception (2000). 15s
    Level 215: Shiny with action Rain of Light. This is an area of effect defensive buff (25 meters 1000 AllDef), it will add 800 to each hit, and will buff your perception (2000). It will also absorb 9 attacks and 25 special attacks. 10s

Solitus shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Vivid with action Path of Light. This will boost your perception (300), it will heal you for 5000 points, it breaks root and gives you a damage shield (300). 20s
    Level 210: Bright with action Tunnel of Light. This will AoE (25 meters) boost perception (400), it will heal you for 10000 points, it AoE breaks roots (100%) and snares (100%) and gives you a damage shield (150). 20s
    Level 215: Scintillant with action The Choice. This will do an area of effect buff (25 meters) to perception (1000), it will do an area heal of 15000 points, it does an area of effect that breaks roots (100%), snares (100%)and stuns (100%) and gives everyone in the area a damage shield (200). 20s

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

To get a shadowbreed, you need to find a shadowbreed item, in our case the omni one, which is The Darker Side

Atrox shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Dusky with action Blackfist. Adds 400 to AllOff and 10% to the crit chance for 15secs
    Level 210: Gloomy with action Slam of Darkness, which has two parts. A self buff with +400 add all damage for 20secs, and an AoE debuff, which does a 1k snares for 20secs, and dots with a 1k dot at 7 ticks each 3 secs.
    Level 215: Nocturnal with the action Scream of Death, a self buff and an AoE debuff again. The self buff does add a shield against 30 normal and 10 special attacks for 10secs. The AoE debuff is a better version of the 210 one, with 2k snare and 1.5k damage each tick.

Nanomage shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Benighted with the action Silence with two parts. The self part increases the nano initiative by 1000 for 20secs, and has a nano over time recharge for a total of 4000 points. The AoE debuff is a nano dot, for a total of 3000 points of nano by each none-omni in range.
    Level 210: Noctivagant with the action Misery. This action has four parts, self buffs, aoe buffs for all omni in range, aoe debuffs for all non-omni in range and a debuff for one non-omni target. The self buffs sets AggDef to 200% and adds a 1000 pts damage shield for 20secs. The AoE buffs buffs the nano init of all omnis in range by 1000 for 20secs. The AoE debuff is a 4k aoe nuke. And the target debuff is a 1k nano init debuff for 20secs.
    Level 215: Noctivagous with the action Death consisting of an AoE buff for all omnis and an AoE debuff for all non-omnis in range. The AoE buff adds 1000 to the nano init, sets AggDef to 200%, gives a 1000 pts damage shield and a nano over time for a total of 6000 nano points to all omnis in range for 20secs. Even with several nanomages spamming this shadowbreed, you can only receive the benefits once every 30secs only. The AoE debuff is an 8k AoE nuke. Same for spamming here, you can only be hit once every 30secs by such a nuke, and even then only if you are level 190+.

Opifex shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Shady with the action Blackstep, which buffs runspeed by 2000 and critical increase by 10% for 10secs.
    Level 210: Adumbrated with the action Obscure Vision, which adds 4000 to concealment, 2000 to runspeed, 200 to addalloff and 12% to the critical chance for 30secs.
    Level 215: Darkened with the action Gather Darkness, which buffs concealment by 2000, runspeed by 100, critical chance by 15% and addalloff by 800 for 30secs.

Solitus shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Murky with the action Path of Darkness with two parts again. A self buff of 400 to concealment and perception for 20secs, and an AoE debuff, which snares for 1800 points and dots for a total of 3500 points for 20secs.
    Level 210: Dark with the action Road of Darkness, consisting of a self buff for critital increase by 10% and concealment by 700 for 25secs, and an AoE debuff which roots and dots for a total of 9000 points for 25secs.
    Level 215: Black with the action The Choice. The Choice has an AoE buff for all omnis in range, with critical increase 10%, concealment 1000 and runspeed 500 for 30secs, as well as an AoE debuff, which roots all non-omni in range, and dots for a total of 11000 points for 30secs.

Dark Front
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

To get a shadowbreed, you need to find a shadowbreed item, in this case the neutral one, which is The Unknown Path

Atrox shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Unsettled with action . (wrong linke to Hacked Boosted-Graft: Flawed Protective Field in aomainframe and auno)
    Level 210: Undetermined with action Screen of light. This will absorb 7 attacks, and increase your resistance agains nanos (2000). 30s
    Level 215: Undecided with action Slam of Darkness. This is an area of effect (25 meters) runspeed debuff (-1000), it will AoE (25 meters) DoT (-1000 at 6 ticks at 3 seconds) to all non neutrals in the are, and it will add 400 points to each hit. 20s

Nanomage shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Balanced with action Silence. This will buff your nanocasting abilities (NanoC.Init 1000). It will give you more nano (NanoDelta 500 at 7 ticks at 3 seconds), and debuff nano of all non-neutrals in the area (25 meters, -500 Nano at 5 ticks at 4 seconds). 20s
    Level 210: Casual with action Morning. This will increase your nanocasting abilities (NanoC.Init 300, NanoDelta 500 at 5 ticks at 6 seconds) for 30s. It will give you more nano (MaxNano 1000), and do an area of effect debuff (25 meters)) of nanopoints on all non-neutrals (CurrentNano -1500).
    Level 215: Uncertain with action Misery. This will AoE (25 meters) increase your nanocasting abilities (NanoC.Init 1000). It will buff your aggdef (AggDef 200%), and give you a damage shield (1000). It will debuff your targets nanocasting abilities (NanoC.Init -1000), and do an area of effect direct damage on all non-neutrals (25 meters, Health -4000). 20s

Opifex shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Doubtful with action Blackstep. This will buff your runspeed (2000) and criticalincrease (10%). 10s
    Level 210: Dubious with action Gather Light. This will buff your defensive skills (AllDef 2000), it will add 500 points to each hit, and buff your perception (2000). 15s
    Level 215: Undefinable with action Obscure Vision. Will buff your concealment (4000), runspeed (2000) and crititalincrease (12%) for a short period fof time. It will also buff your attack skills (AllOff 200). 30s

Solitus shadowbreed:
    Level 205: Vague with action Path of Darkness. This will buff your concealment (400), do an area of effect (25 meters) DOT (-500 at 6 ticks at 3 seconds), it will buff your perception (400) and do an area of effect (25 meters) snare (-1800). 20s
    Level 210: Indeterminated with action Path of Light. This will buff your perception (300), and break any root you may have (100%). It will heal you for 5000 points, and give you a damage shield (100). 20s
    Level 215: Ambigous with action Road to Darkness. This will buff your criticalincrease (10%) and concealment (700). It will do an area of effect (25 meters) root and area of effect (25 meters) DOT (-1000 at 8 ticks at 3 seconds) on all non-neutrals. 25s

Dark Front

creds for creds
    thank you Alreadythere for providing me with the omni SB info and therfore inspiring me to add the Clan/Neut ones on a different forum myself.

Data from www.aomainframe.info

Dark Front

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
    Level 215: Uncertain with action Misery. This will AoE (25 meters) increase your nanocasting abilities (NanoC.Init 1000). It will buff your aggdef (AggDef 200%), and give you a damage shield (1000). It will debuff your targets nanocasting abilities (NanoC.Init -1000), and do an area of effect direct damage on all non-neutrals (25 meters, Health -4000). 20s
    It is not an AoE-4k damage, only the target gets hit with -4k health.
    Syy

This will increase your nanocasting abilities. It will buff your aggdef, and give you a damage shield. It will debuff your targets nanocasting abilities, and do an area of effect direct damage on all non-neutrals.
    But you are right, the actual Misery Debuff has the CastNano Target flag for the OnUse: Hit Wearer Health -4000 - -4000 EnergyAC.

So blame FC for a wrong description.

Dark Front

Plus you don't need to be 210 or 215 to get the 2nd/3rd versions. As long as you collect 3 of whichever Side things you need at 205 you can cast the end SB
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Quote Originally Posted by Imatroxdoc View Post
    Plus you don't need to be 210 or 215 to get the 2nd/3rd versions. As long as you collect 3 of whichever Side things you need at 205 you can cast the end SB
    Wich is a bug tho, and will most likely be fixed in the future, perhaps, possibly ...
    So, in fact, if you upload 2nd+3rd at 205, you are exploiting.

Dark Front

But you are right, the actual Misery Debuff has the CastNano Target flag for the OnUse: Hit Wearer Health -4000 - -4000 EnergyAC.

So blame FC for a wrong description.
    Errr, no, i think i'll blame FC for the wrong implementation and file that one as a bug. They put the AoE flag on the wrong effect.
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    here u go
    btw i can count atleast 3 posts that cover all sbs, why isnt any of them sticky?
    Yeah I was wondering why they wernt stickied either :P

ty all btw
    Last edited by Enzo; Sep 6th, 2006 at 16:45:47.
    RK 1 Characters
    Proud Member of Storm
    Ikilljoo 218 Agent ( Leveling watch your back tl7s!! )
    Proud Members of (AOD) Anarchists of Destruction
    Enzo101 164 Enforcer (Doing nothing :P)
    Powerful 69 Advy (no clue what im going to do with this one yet)
    FuzzyWuzzy 60 MA(Leveling to 90ish soon)

Unique items

Quote Originally Posted by Imatroxdoc View Post
    I have tried to pick up more then one Path OF light for myself so that I wont have to find them after level 205 but tey are Unique items now.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Wich is a bug tho, and will most likely be fixed in the future, perhaps, possibly ...
    I'll just link to the post of an orgmate.

No exploit
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Yes, and all Nanomage NTs who cast their nano shield and die are exploiting too.
    Damn those nanomage NTs, ban them all!

I see the SB level bug being fixed sometime around 2040, on a fan-run AO server for retrogamers.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Updated SB description

I have a neutral 210 trox soldier and his SB1 is this:

Blackfist
    Description:
    This will buff your attack skills, and give you higher chance of getting a critical.
    Last edited by Luziciona; Nov 1st, 2009 at 06:21:10.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader