Thread: Disturbing...very disturbing...

Disturbing...very disturbing...

Recently a Crat friend of mine told me that someone (don't know if it was Cz or Cozmik) said that a Crat using their "charm" nanos to prevent kill stealing is considered..."harassment".

How can that be?

Seriously...how can that be?

If I'm a Crat and I'm killing something and in the middle of my killing some MA comes up and tries to KS the mob from me, isn't that "harassment"?

Kill stealing is unfortunately a part of the game by its very design. Nothing is stopping anyone from attacking a mob that I'm already in combat with. It is rude and repeated occurances should be considered "harassment".

Using a charm to prevent kill stealing...I don't see how that is "harassment" expect maybe foiling the plan of some 13 year old who gets a mini-me hard on from pissing other people off but a plan like that deserves to get screwed.

Using it to kill steal should be considered "harassment" but to prevent a kill steal?

Yeah, I know...it then becomes a pissing contest ( one's word versus another's ) and nobody gives a rats ass 10 minutes later anyway....
    .: Naraya :.

This is a difficult subject. There is a thread on the crat board where this subject is discussed in depth. Go there, please.

It basically comes down to intent.

If you continually go up to mobs that people are killing and charm them, it would be harrasment.

If you use it as a deterrant to killstealing, it shouldn't be a problem.

It the same sort of situation as casting reet form on someone.
    Do it a few times to the same person who is trying to kill a mob or npc.. that's harrassment.

Agree with Miir, but still hard for FC to do anything..

Was same when we camped Smuggler's a crat ran in and charmed Smuggler technican and ran away and killed it all the time...

Harrasment, but she still she only used the nanos FC gave her to kill a mob...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

hmm

just remember this too.

When crat do soloing charming is one of the main skill.
    So using you main skill is harasment?

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch