Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Agents Profession - Concerns/Wish List (Final)

Exclamation

Oops -Hush myself-
    I forgot our perks were made in the place of this bayonet I speak of. Since every other brutal weapon known to mankind is already in the game.

Thumbs up woweeee

the ruse line giving sum add all def makes sense just like GA works for fixers....u can only hurt the teeeny weeeny grid beacon thingy so y not make it harder to land hit on a teeeny weeeny sneekyleet.....:O

When in this state, the only way the fixer can be damaged is if the Multi-Spatial Phasing Beacon is itself damaged, which hovers in the center of the energy web. A symbiotic link is maintained between the fixer and the Beacon while this device is worn - if the Beacon is destroyed, the fixer will die. However, given the small size of the Beacon, the majority of attacks tend to be avoided.

"...given the small size of the Beacon.....[Agent]...;p
    Last edited by gavyyn; Mar 15th, 2007 at 15:25:12. Reason: better explanation

sounds nice :P...

how do i put this into words fc will understand...

section 2: a "New PVP orientated version of Death's Gaze nano for Agents"

enjoy.

Thumbs up

id like if they made an improved ruse that gave evades, add all def and perception along with a bit more concealment.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slyth View Post
    "New PVP orientated version of Death's Gaze nano for Agents"
    I would much prefer some work on our defensive toolset which is severely lacking compared to ... almost everyone.

me too. but i doubt that's ever gonna happen.

Instead they are going to let us stun everyone for 8s? Well, given the recent changes to pvp maybe you are correct.

and i'd like the tears to be fixed. they don't land against defs they should land on (in my case <4k) and they pretty much always hit for 3k pvm, never 4k, even on lvl 1 leets. and 1,5k ain't the world today in pvp.

Tears seem to function correctly, they wouldnt be landing on people with 4k def unless you had 2k SO.

I dont think theres any reason to believe AAO factors into it, if a trox agent could go and test it it'd be nice....
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

They are working fine for me, aside from sort of crappy damage.

I think the attack rating is Sharp Obj + AAO and the defence check is Dodge/2 + AAD since they really don't land well against people with a lot of AAD.

that's what i don't believe. i think the attackrating is purely sharp obj. i've tried these on some people under different circumstances and i believe it checks so vs dodge+aod. that's one thing i don't like. but maybe thats working as intended. what is definetly not working as intended is the dmg. it hardly ever does 4k, even against those lvl 1 leets, why does it almost always it for 3kish? so whatever you call it, they need to be improved.

Lightbulb my idea

How about giving us a new special attack? When the agent has 2000 to aimed shot, he becomes master of "head shot" and doesn't have to be in sneak to trigger it.

Or another crazy idea could be a "bayonet" which we could upgrade our rifles with, unlocking a new special attack. On use we had to be behind target, and within 4m of range. The attack would cause a stun or a snare(?)

Else, I agree that agents need an update on its nanoline. I think the idea of adding evades to the "ruse of taren" line is very nice.

My last whish though, would be if our MK6 Cobra rifle could do proj-dmg instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsh View Post
    • Reconceal Ability: Give us some possibility to reconceal during fight. Make it a perk action, make it a higher skill lock on conceal - limit it in some way so we don't get too uber. That would give us a huge boost in damage PvM wise.
    In a sense we can reconceal in combat, just stop shooting the mob and hide, only really works in teams or when you have pet, basically when you don't have the mob fighting you specifically and is mostly pointless regardless as the mob still 'knows' you are there preventing the re-use of Aimed shot in most circumstances, if we could reconceal in the middle of a fight making the mob stop 'knowing' where we are, even if we are the target, I think that would be more useful, and if this is what you were already thinking, well maybe I clarified it a bit ^^

On another note, has anyone ever gone to AS a mob, found you were out of ammo and reloading, only to find you've been de-sneaked because you initiated the attack and you've now lost you opportunity to AS the mob or you have to wait 10 seconds to try again, it's a minor annoyance, but if they could change it so you only start the attack after the Aimed shot has been successful instead of when you launch it, it would save a little frustration.

Edit: P.S. Wish list needs updating, they fixed our procs (only because all other proffession were having trouble), and we got more -%nano cost from Ofab and from research lines.
    Last edited by Ebondevil; May 7th, 2007 at 05:07:31.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I've got a lvl 170 agent, 125 agent and leveling 3rd agent to 150, so i think i have right to whine about these issues:

1: Symbiants (ADD SUPPORT LINE PLX)
    2: FP/Mimic line
    3: Extension to nano line
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

i agree with the therms :

1: an agent ist a real small thing so why can everybody hit an agent without a problem full auto cap burst cap fling cap crits in row. the idea: evades or add all deff an the ruse of terran is a very nice idea

2: an agent is an allrounder he can imitate all other chars ok not realy all. but why is an agent not allowed to use their symbiant sets ? for me this is a not understandable thing. agent only atillery? the agent is also a support char based on his mimics

3. the new 30% cap is a great hit for an agent i think aimshot or a sneak attack has to be a hit bigger then others .. much bigger
    i agree with pericus a head shot master skill for agents based on skill would be nice. we have only 2 real specials on a good rifle, aimshot and fling. so why not a 8sec. cap like full auto and burst ??? based on his skill and the same on concealment for a faster hiding. that would be a great offer for this class.

4. an agent is a charr who live if he is hided so so give him a chance to hide faster or infight by a special perk or knowledge only agents and maybe shade can use.

5. a new special attack like the fixer spec attacks .. maybe a conterminatet bullet with a dot or a direkt dmg hit by a armor pircing bullet that terminate a cocoon avialable all hmm 5 min

6. a second stun would be nice too

the agent never whine but it ist time to pimp this class! we need some funcom love like all other classes.
    Last edited by NEEDsupport; Jun 14th, 2007 at 14:55:13.

I mentioned this on a post here but I should restate it for Wish list....

"Expanding on this though this might sound a bit overpowering let's not forget MAs have a similar crit enhancement and these are level locked unlike MA crit buffs but opening up the Agent occasional damage and critical buffs from a few seconds of 15-20 seconds to 3-4 hour timers, not only would we have a higher constant crit but +damage as well and some people might say it's overpowering to be honest is not really so POWERFUL as some would say plus it would increase Rifle and on Gnats AS giving us a very nice enhancement to both."

...to be honest these are level locked well the last two but the first few ones are pretty high in stat and might take a while to use so in no way are agents gonna be "overpowered" like some say and besides MAs have unlocked crit bonus and properly twinked MAs might get UVC on earlier then say using Gnats which is 180 lock and MAs should have UVC by 130-140 depending on how much they put into skills and symbs and perks, plus it'll guarantee more damage and crits which help us a lot more then average damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Achromic View Post
    I mentioned this on a post here but I should restate it for Wish list....

"Expanding on this though this might sound a bit overpowering let's not forget MAs have a similar crit enhancement and these are level locked unlike MA crit buffs
    Im confused here, about what are you talking about ? Our crit rate, or how big our crit is? it sucks in both sections (halved for pvp and 2kish in pvp while keepers reg dmg is liek 1700)

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    Im confused here, about what are you talking about ? Our crit rate, or how big our crit is? it sucks in both sections (halved for pvp and 2kish in pvp while keepers reg dmg is liek 1700)
    Our CritIncrease itself isn't too bad at the moment as we've recently had it improved significantly, +5 from ofab Gloves, +4 from Ofab Special Edition Helm, +5 from Sniper Friend, on top of this we could allready get +8 to +9 from a scope, +4 from TTS and +7 from MoP with a base of 4% giving a total of about 38% add in the new brain from Adonis and two GoC's and we get 41% CritIncrease with a proc lasting 15 seconds for another 30%, overall 41% Crit chance with 71% crit chance half the time isn't bad, though I am still bitter that the MA CritIncrease proc lasts 1 minute (It fires on 1 in 20 hits, and they'll get at least 30 hits in that time meaning it may as well be a permanent buff).

And this all comes back to 'Give us a better rifle!' preferably one with a decent crit bonus on it so we can properly take advantage of the CritIncrease we do have. (though increasing the time on our CritIncrease proc to 1 minute would also be very very nice)

Edit: A Dreadloch rifle for PVP/PVM something like M150 DeLuxe Booster Edition but with min/max damage similar to the Ofab Cobra Mk 6 and a Crit Bonus similar to the Dreadloch Tigress would be sweet!
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Jun 15th, 2007 at 15:52:34.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Okay I think I made this a bit complicated let me reiterate this.....

The Agent Occasional Damage and Critical Buff i.e. Sureshot Line which includes Sureshot, Trueshot, Enhanced Sureshot, Enhanced Trueshot, and Gnat's Wing. Currently if you check out the nanos they have the same crit chance as MA crit buff line as per nano...

what I'm saying is although I perfectly understand we need a better rifle at least in part because Tigress and enhancements to other classes weapons i.e. dreadloch upgrades, btw Ebon nice idea Cobra 6 with cobra 6 damage and tigress crit bonus as well as M150 specials....

but what I'm saying is the sureshot line instead of producing an effect of 15-20 seconds that the nanos are extended to 3-4 hours, quite frankly the nanos would be a great enhancement to general average damage output not only would it increase crit output but starting from trueshot on it adds damage and from enhanced sureshot on it adds rifle as well as AS on Gnats. Not only would it give us high crit and damage but weapon buffs as well...all I'm saying is this nano is the same exact thing that we have except MAs has one that last 45min-1hour, whiles ours last 15-20 secs, I'm just comparing the nanos to MAs as they have the same nanos except it JUST buffs crit while ours buffs damage, crit, AS, rifle and should help out on average sorta like an enhanced damage buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Achromic View Post
    but what I'm saying is the sureshot line instead of producing an effect of 15-20 seconds that the nanos are extended to 3-4 hours, quite frankly the nanos would be a great enhancement to general average damage output not only would it increase crit output but starting from trueshot on it adds damage and from enhanced sureshot on it adds rifle as well as AS on Gnats. Not only would it give us high crit and damage but weapon buffs as well...all I'm saying is this nano is the same exact thing that we have except MAs has one that last 45min-1hour, whiles ours last 15-20 secs, I'm just comparing the nanos to MAs as they have the same nanos except it JUST buffs crit while ours buffs damage, crit, AS, rifle and should help out on average sorta like an enhanced damage buff.
    Would be nice, unfortunalty it's not going to happen cause too many people would object and the dev's wouldn't implement it due to that.

However an SL Crit Aura, that effected the team might be nice, giving the agent +30 CritIncrease and the other effects of Gnat's wing (If we're lucky) and the rest of the team say +20 to +25 CritIncrease and a smaller damage increase, have the nano part of the Sureshot line, higher in the stacking order than Gnats wing, so you can't use gnat's wing as well and that might be acceptable, would also have the extra added benefit of making people want agents in teams.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast