Thread: HP; Body Dev vs. Max Health

Question HP; Body Dev vs. Max Health

Howdy partners.

I'm playing a tiny 'n' skinny nanomage who gets slapped around by mobs like a sissy girl, and I am about to build a few implants to improve my HP.

I noticed that the Body Dev clusters use the exact same place in the augmentations as the Max Health clusters do, so I simply wonder which of the two I should put in.

Oh, and is there any other way of increasing your HP besides imps and buffs?

Thanks.

Max life implants are better by far under any circumstances. Especially for nanomage.

Solitus, Opifex, and Atrox characters gain 3 hitpoints per point of body dev. Nanomages gain 2.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

yes...100% life is better, they should make it so that Atroxes would get a better boost from body dev. implants than life implants, but I'm not holding out for that
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Hmm, always thought that Atroxes would benefit from using body dev. clusters instead of life clusters... But agree for the rest of the breeds, life is the best to use.

Oh, and is there any other way of increasing your HP besides imps and buffs?
    Get DeCranums MKI or MKII armor in Smugglers Den
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

FALSE !

I made a comparison with a friend, Atrox Enforcer.
    I made 3 Implants with Body Dev in them.
    I made 3 Implants with Max Health in them.
    All QL200.

When my friend install them, Max Health always add the maximum health on him. I tried on me, same result.

Conclusion: Body Dev clusters have are useless in the game.
    Always use Max Health. The only reason to enhance Body Dev, is to increase your natural Heal Delta regeneration, but i'm not sure about that.

BTW, i tested Max Nano & Nano Pool in the same way.
    On my friend, and on me.

Conclusion: Atrox have to install Max Nano, and Nanomages have to install Nano Pool to optimise the max amount of nanos.
    I think FunCom did a mistake with only Body Dev Clusters.

Re: FALSE !

Originally posted by Gilgalaad
    I made a comparison with a friend, Atrox Enforcer.
    I made 3 Implants with Body Dev in them.
    I made 3 Implants with Max Health in them.
    All QL200.

When my friend install them, Max Health always add the maximum health on him. I tried on me, same result.

Conclusion: Body Dev clusters have are useless in the game.
    Always use Max Health. The only reason to enhance Body Dev, is to increase your natural Heal Delta regeneration, but i'm not sure about that.

BTW, i tested Max Nano & Nano Pool in the same way.
    On my friend, and on me.

Conclusion: Atrox have to install Max Nano, and Nanomages have to install Nano Pool to optimise the max amount of nanos.
    I think FunCom did a mistake with only Body Dev Clusters.
    Not disagreeing there...but body dev does in fact have a direct effect on your max HP.

The max nano / nano pool thing is a moot point because the three clusters for each don't go into the exact same slots like the max health / body dev clusters do. Because of that you can have more than three clusters upping your nano pool.
    .: Naraya :.