Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senior "Software" Engineer

Senior "Software" Engineer

My engineer twink is finally complete. I wont say finished because there is some fine tuning I will do along the way. I created him for pvp. I twinked him at 60 to prove Trox is capable of anything the other breeds are. Not only can he cast the first slayer "Slayerdroid Protector" but he can also cast "Slayerdroid Transference" and "Slayerdroid Sentinel".

Screenies and thanks to those that helped me along the way coming soon.

Screen Shots
    The Begining | Collar of Amplification | Entering The Water | Crossing 1 | Crossing 2 | Made It! | Adonis Quest | Ergo | Brrr...Its Cold! | Ice Golem | Arachnis | Say Cheese! | Whats Yours Is Mine | What? | Transference 1 | Transference 2

I had alot of help on obtaining my +10 ring. I would like to thank everyone that helped me out. I know I am missing a few but you know who you are and I thank you!
    TheHuge
    Porter
    Meglamaniac
    Callmeina911
    Tasminangel
    Tryingtocalm
    Aunce
    Twinkletoes
    Ninye
    Gorette
    Fetid
    Freedom
    Myathan
    Poly
    Battleproof
    Lahana
    Relkosh
    Beefstreet
    Last edited by Software; Aug 28th, 2006 at 20:07:42.
    The First LvL 60 Trox Slayerdroid Twink | Setup

Congrats on the twink

Now let us know how the fight goes against a GA fixer, a trader, and even a soldier

I'd also be curious how well you'd do against a crat or an NT, but i'd think they'll have a hard time calming a slayer at that level
    Silverado: L220 Omni Engineer (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverado's Little DD Guide for Engineers

Silverino: L213 Omni Soldier (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverino's How to Equip a QL300 KMP5 for Soldiers

sadly engi pets r very easy to calm, they got zero NR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    sadly engi pets r very easy to calm, they got zero NR
    some of the trimmers break calms i dont ahve a high enguie so dont know which but tis good to know

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    some of the trimmers break calms i dont ahve a high enguie so dont know which but tis good to know
    Nothing stops them from recalming them, and we'd have to wait 5mins to break the calm again
    Equipment - Screenshot

Equipment - Screenshot

gratz on the twinking already done, maybe you could add a high ql platinum filigree ring with a perfectly cut star ruby to grab a few points to cast your next slayer? and why not 2 cdrs for pvp or two oet co jess if you can get them on for helping to get nearer to the slayer guardian?

i must say nice, trox and slayer. i have a 60ish trox engi too, but "only" with a 175ish pet and on 2he. Which weapons wear your trox engi ?

greetz cat

btw it's a pain to buff the trox engi for tower off/deff
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

My best at 60 was warbot and tier 1 armor =) But that was then, had like 0 budget for twinking, no access to many twink items and ai armor was unthinkable for me then.

Grats on very skilled twink job ^^

Trox is no different to other breeds, just bit harder. Especially at lower lvl's border between say nano and trox is too small to be of any difference. It's at higher lvl's where being trox really hurts, and at 210+ it hurts hard. But still, in my opinion, it's far more fun to play toon that's hard to play than skim through and easy combination =)
    Haltay 220/23 Troxy engie
    Lathay 220/17 Soli doc
    Cralth 202/8 Troxy crat

Windows free since 2005!

heh I wanted to do that too just to prove some friends wrong but I was too lazy to do the 60 levels...
    Storm
    Fixyourwhat 220/24/67 Clan Fixer
    Dewmd1 150/20/42 Clan Soldier [e]

I was looking for someone to maintain the totw twink "guide". If you want the job, create a thread called "Guide to casting a slayer at 60" or something like that, add some more details, and I'll put it on the "important threads" list.
    As details I would expect where the major items are found, what the process for casting is, and maybe some alternative approaches.
    Edit: oh, and gz on the twink.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

every one and his dog has a tottow engi twink
    i was thinking if it is possible to do a COH twink
    lvl 110 engi that can solo creb
    this will be new
    lol
    the first toon that can solo creb without havening to be warpet to COH

Thanks for the positive feedback. I have updated the original post with a few screenies.

Enjoy
    The First LvL 60 Trox Slayerdroid Twink | Setup

Why going through the water in adonis? there's a much easier way that doens't require going underwater
    Equipment - Screenshot

Equipment - Screenshot

gratz man!! good to see u accomplished it.
    Senor "Beefstreet" Bum Member of Mjolnir Setup
    Atrox Enforcer 216/17 RK1
    Bum "Beefburst" Jr.Veteran of Mjolnir Setup
    Atrox Soldier 190/8 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado View Post
    Why going through the water in adonis? there's a much easier way that doens't require going underwater
    Well, not all knows it.

About actual PvP - it's tower killer, but can't kill any1.
    agent/fixer/trader/nt will root pet/kill engi.
    trader/crat will charm pet and kill engi with his own pet.
    adv/sold/enf/keeper will root-graft (if not NR) pet and kill engi. If they are NR twinks - they just go straight to killing engi.
    MP will send both attack and mezz pet on engi while running from your pet.

No shade twinks noticed at this level. What prof did I missed?

Still, engi twink is awesome at lvl60 due to ability to maw down CTs relatively fast and safe. And leet is your best possible morph.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

that's sweet.. please make some videos of PvPing i have yet to see a good lvl 60 engi twink in pvp
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

What is this way that doesn't require going underwater?
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Instead of going through the door that leads to "The Pool" you take a right and exit through a door. Outside there's a clan statue and some redemed mobs around it (kill the redemed mobs for omni insignias). After you've got your omni insignia you go back into the door where you came from and take the elevator that's just south of it. After you've used the elevator (a lever) you take a right turn and exit the door. Keep going straight ahead and you'll find an omni statue
    Equipment - Screenshot

Equipment - Screenshot

Alright ty, I need to go scout sometimes if it works for clan too.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Quote Originally Posted by Berim View Post
    Alright ty, I need to go scout sometimes if it works for clan too.
    Yes, the reverse order works for clan (kill Unredeemed for insignias, use them on statue guarded by redeemed.)

There is almost always a Stray Dog or two hanging around, so it's not totally a cakewalk.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast