Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Enforcer Guide: Soloing

Do it with outside buffs, then try without. Just mention if you were OBed or not in your post 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

I'm always solo. Non OB'd. Best I did was 250 Dragons toe to toe without breaking a sweat. I think Medusa Philanderer also. Boy that guy's a bitch.
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

Gonna try one of the nasty bastards when i get time...atm i am without net back home...RANT!!!
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Noirhybrid View Post
    I'm always solo. Non OB'd. Best I did was 250 Dragons toe to toe without breaking a sweat. I think Medusa Philanderer also. Boy that guy's a bitch.
    I haven't been to inferno in a long time now. Medusa Philanderer is the notum scourge behind Afreet, right? Last time I saw him, he hit for 5k~6k, ranged, and never missed. Kiteable around a hill definitely, but toe to toe I am not sure that's possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    I haven't been to inferno in a long time now. Medusa Philanderer is the notum scourge behind Afreet, right? Last time I saw him, he hit for 5k~6k, ranged, and never missed. Kiteable around a hill definitely, but toe to toe I am not sure that's possible?
    Yea. The one behind Afreet. He hits around 3-4k. 5k-6k Your thinking Bigots. Totally doable toe to toe. Just Dot him , rage to safe spot , go full agg cast SL ess , Mongo , go full Def and wait for him. By the time he gets to you , your at 50k HP if ur using HD feet.

I only did it once though , might be a fluke I guess :P or he had a sore eye and kept missing.
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

i did dragon 250 without kiting
    did also Medusa Philanderer but with lot of kite
    all self buffed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456