Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laters my pretties

Laters my pretties

Just a short and sweet farewell.

Thanks for then fun and games, but with full time university a 16 year old son and working 5 am - 9 am most mornings i simply havent the time to commit to the professional program nor really play. Fixers are in ara's capable hands and i am sure there will be another to step up to my position

Wish everyone all the best and hopefully well catch up some time again.

I will have to cancel my account definately cant afford what I am not using so whenever that runs out ill loose access to the boards

<3 Jorji

*hugs and takes a secret grid exit*
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Bye Jj

GL on RK 4

Best wishes to you, and remember should real life permit it, AO is just a *meep* away

Be cool Fixer
    *bliz* *meep* *looks cool*

Malarcaja was born on June 12th 2004

Aww, bye bye

Good luck with it all!

Take care, Jorji!

Thanks for all the good work as a fixer professional!
    Ludozee 195/8 Fixer, RK2 [Equip]

Tribute to Wrangeline's tier-armour post

Dutch and Proud

Proud General of Unlimited High Society

"My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO!"

Bye, gl on RK4!
    Kekkone 220/21 Fixer RK2

A fond thank you Jj for all the good work you've done to the community.
    Happy blitzing on Rk4.
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

Aw, JJ my love. :\
    Keep up the good work on RK4, you'll be missed. <3
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

I'll miss ya Jorji, but I know you have some great things coming up IRL. Pop in on a froob account or email me some time hun. <3

Tell Anth I said hi as well.

I wish you the best my dear.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Good luck offline Jorji, you've done some great work here, and tink rocks, so we'll manage somehow

Thanks for all then fun we have had.
    It will not be the same without you

safe meeps and take care in RL.

*hugs from the old man

Vogon

Farewell Jorji.
    Willnotfix's old account, was used by Moonman for a few days. Original owner may one day use this account again .

*crying blood tears*
    now i see that life has bigger nerfbat than FC
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

Shame to see you go Jorji. Good luck with real life!
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Jorji !!

Have fun and good luck with the uni/work
    Hi to Anth aswell and I hope we'll see you around again one day

<3
    Phaine

Promise ill pop back on a froob account every now and then when the paid one runs out late october cause you know a real fixer never leaves lol

<3 you guys too much to just vanish hehe

Phaine ill pass on the hi's to anth hell get a kick out of that work.. driving me insane but hey its allowing me to do uni which is my dream.. thats going well if i keep the marks high i hope to do honours much to my families horror lol

*hugs vogon* gonna miss my old school fixer friends (and the new ones too hehe)

ara ill send you a mail later today hehe <3 and get to work on a rl f'grid! *cracks whip*

*wipes darthgedo's tears* Im sure ill be back some time us hackers are really not gone just scampering about in another special level of the grid

*hugs village*

and thanks everyone else for the messages appreciate them *gets all misty eyed*
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Quote Originally Posted by Jorji View Post
    *gets all misty eyed*
    Ur not the only one hun.....amazing how a buncha pixels u never met can be missed.

<3
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Jorji - so sad to see one of the old old-timers heading out - you'll be missed, but it does sound like you've got alot of exciting things going on.

Best of luck with the real world, and see you when you return, as all real fixers do

And thanks for your fabulous work as a fixer pro (and for running all over SL years ago to find me and hack up the gun, so I could get a p-beamer too hehe!)

*hugs*

Farewell!

The ultimate victory in AO is when you decide to delete your account and run into real life .
    Andanthe - TL7 pHiXXz0r from Czech Anarchy

gl in real life. don't listen to the likes of andathe and come back when you have the option. btw, you'd get some +fav if i had an account on da .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast