i wonder if they just went and fired all the ppl capable of doing this
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

Bump for the 2HE buffs.
    Del Abote Mandonado
    200 Omni-Tech General
    Unit Member of Band of Brothers
    Atlantean

-'Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled about their shores... Burning with the fires of Orc.'

buffs? we want buffs to make our lives more interesting? what are we thinking?

and apart from the 2he buffs

fill the enforcers professionbased implants shop with 2he weapon imps as well.

It's annoying to see yourself get pushed towards either 1hb or 2hb as an enforcer, or 1he by using the adventurer imps.

That and the 2he buffs are a very good idea.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-05-10 06:47:01
    It will remain playable until : 2004-09-20 08:20:45

Time for RL now

Meet Fluffy

Unhappy lol

Tried till level 190 to Go "edged" enforcer...
    HEHEHE,so EASY with alloy and pipes
    So guess with what i'm equipeed now:/

Another Clone

Talking

le bump
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

no buffs for niethie

Bump for all us Edged Enforcer gimps.......go check out and bump the "1hE" link in my siggy too.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Lightbulb

I saw a nanomage running about with what looked like a Sol executioner. Probably ql 1 but who knows.

This isn't just about enforcers. We are not the only edged users.
    I beleive MA's and Adv's both have the ability. But not the buff.

So come on FFC (stop me calling you FFC) give Cz here a break and at least give him a general time frame for this.

Happy hunting people
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Originally posted by Kissysuzuki
    This isn't just about enforcers. We are not the only edged users. I beleive MA's and Adv's both have the ability. But not the buff.
    I'm pretty damn sure Adventurer's do have 1he buffs...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

add all melee buffs to the thug buffs.

also would be great to add heavy weapons there too.

also would be great to add these to every challenger.

bump for all my edged brothers and sisters
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Re: Nuff bumping

Originally posted by Cz
    We have answered this before: The buffs are planned, but we have no ETA. Sorry, I don't have more than that, no matter how much you bump.
    Fine. Loxt and Moxt and Gmax will just sit on their butts until Funcom decides to get off theirs. Or I cancel my account, whichever comes first.

Seriously, I only had to make 130 with Loxt to see what a joke the enforcer prof is these days. I can see now why I stopped playing altogether 3 months ago...

I fully agree with an earlier comment about HP increase. As tanks, we're a joke - blue evades and every other class/profession can get nearly the same amount of hp as we have with just a few implants, buffs, and the right armor/items. We have absolutely no AC advantage, basically all we do is smack/chop other things and die. Oh, and of course, we have absolutely no range. We are totally owned by any fixer/agent/crat prof that has roots and can out range us. Hell, we're owned by ALL other professions nowadays. At least we had a decent chance before the OE patch, but now? Forget it. As a prof, enforcer's suck.

The only thing that is redeeming this game for me is the other classes, and exploring them. I recently decided to explore 1hb with enforcers, but got fed up when I kept getting killed by yellow-oranges in low level missions. Even my nanomage characters are doing better than this! :P Oh, and +20 melee buff at L180? Are you freaking JOKING!?!?! Great, instead of "you hit Seasoned bla bla bla for 103 pts melee dmg" it will be "you hit Seasoned bla bla bla for 108 pts melee dmg." Step right this way to my hand, and take a look there: yes, that's my middle finger extending a salute to you, simply returning what you're giving to us. [edit] that's not directed at you Cz, I know you're just the voice for the system [/edit]

I hate to even think about it anymore... just makes me disgusted.

bump
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

we are the players and asking for something reasonable. gratify us.

that's too reasonable a suggestion thyrra

As we can only ask and wait and wait and ask...

Edged weapons should be buffable by enforsers. Why should master of mele combat only use beam/aloy stuff.

Piercing should also be enforser buff altho i desagree about mele nergy i think someone esle should get it....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Cool BUMPTI BUMPTI

Originally posted by Cz
    We have answered this before: The buffs are planned, but we have no ETA. Sorry, I don't have more than that, no matter how much you bump.
    As long as we enfs don't get ANY loving I'm gonna BUMP this one anyways, just t tip you off ;P

WE NEED LOVING WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING SINCE RELEASE!!

Nuff said...

K.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast