Thread: I have a couple of Questions.

I have a couple of Questions.

Ok first off what is the cheapist vehicle and how much is it. Also where can i get it and what are the requirments. If anyone knows plz tell me thx.

Well, the Mid or a Kodiakk would be the viehicles of choice if you don't have loads of money for a Yalm... check auno.org for them, try to get the highest QL you can equip (more speed).

Oh, and BTW, the price depends on your compLit. More compLit=you pay less and get more.
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc
    Thermaling - lvl 94 fixer

Yes, but where?

But *where* can one buy one of these cars? I've looked all over (well, in a lot of places) and have not seen anything but Advanced Cars and Superior Cars. These cost bookoo creds and have *high* Veh skill reqs.
    Fistofghod
    Omni-Tek Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2

Blackronin
    Omni-Tek Trader
    Rubi-Ka 2

Ok the cheapest vehicle in the database is The Mid (QL 10 50K). The lowest QL I have ever seen is about QL15 (ish) which is when I got mine (cost 66K)

I got this from Stolt Jonsenburg (or whatever his name is) out in Newland desert, and theres even a wompa to him form Newland now..........

Did have to keep checking back with him though for a low QL one, but he certainly seems to sell the lowest QL Mids I've seen
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Thanks

Thanks, Warlock. I'll check that out soonest.
    Fistofghod
    Omni-Tek Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2

Blackronin
    Omni-Tek Trader
    Rubi-Ka 2

Stolt Jensenberg

That would be Stolt Jensenberg out in Newland Desert. He owns a trading outpost, and has a problem with sausages.
    (Ask him about a mission and you'll find out)

OOCly, the Prime Minster of Norway before the present Prime Minster was Jens Stoltenberg, and I suspect that FC 'borrowed' the name - after rearranging it, of course.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!