Thread: FJRK - Eco forces come together

FJRK - Eco forces come together

August 15, 29480 - [Global]

In a second dramatic twist affecting the Council of Truth in a matter of hours today, the once militant Eco Warriors clan has surprisingly renounced violence and announced that the Gaia clan will be officially integrated into the Eco Warriors.

Eco Warriors spokesman Hedric Fauge issued the following statement: ‘Today marks a new era for peaceful co-existence on Rubi-Ka. Today my brothers and sisters, citizens of Rubi-Ka, we lay down our arms as a gesture of peace towards our mother world. We have seen that the paths of war only damage the very essence of what our creed tells us to preserve. No longer will we harm the world that sustains us.”

“That is not to say that there is not work to be done. Rubi-Ka is still torn by division and war and we, strengthened in our resolve and now joined by our friends from the Gaia family, will seek to end the hostility on the planet so that all may live in peace.”

Gaia leader Sister Elsabet echoed her new allies’ words, “In the Eco Warriors we have found the perfect home, together we are a stronger force for peace than as divided voices. If we can come to the conclusion that conflict is not conducive to the welfare of the planet, and find faith in the peaceful and democratic process where once the Eco Warriors favoured the gun, then there is hope for all.”

News that the Gaia have effectively disbanded came as a shock to most Clan watchers this afternoon, “I am sure some of the true idealists will persevere with the original Gaia charter ” observed Leco Raitham, professor of Politics at the Tir Centre for Political Study, “but to all intents and purposes they no longer exist as a meaningful Clan structure. I would also expect the peace movement on Rubi-ka will receive a significant boost with the influx into the ranks of Eco Warriors. Whether this will translate into any more influence on an increasingly militant Council remains to be seen.”

It is also understood that some elements within Eco Warriors are unhappy with the clan’s new direction and have vowed they will not lay down their arms. It is believed however that these are a very small minority.

-looks at everyone and then gives an approving nod to Eco Warriors and those who were in Gaia.-
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Hmm...Eco Warrior put down their weapons, Gaia merges with them. I wonder how long will it take Omni-Pol to come up with 'arrest warrants' for Eco Warrior members for past aggressions...and then add Sister Elsabet to the list just because she is now a member of EW.

Pacifists are great, in times of peace...to help keep it. In times of war, they can sometimes become a liability to those who are fighting to acquire peace.

I truly hope it works out for all of them. Sister Elsabet mentioned a proposal to the CoT to terraform a zone away from omni territory where the clans could start anew...perhaps EW will go in that direction.

In any case, I wish them the best of luck.

Commander Windguaerd
    MD - Special Ops
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Wink

I thought omni pol didn't need a reason to put out arrest warrants lol, they just go & arrest clanners when they're bored
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.