Thread: what gun

what gun

hi im lvl 121 atm and need to find a new gun, im not rich so can tbuy kyr pistols, i ahve all exp thanks for ur time
    Crat360 -220|24|70 Bureaucrat
    Shutupntank 220|15|XX Doctor
    Litlebigman - 215|15|XX Martial Artist
    Zookeeeper -213|19|44 Keeper

General and Recruiter of Cosmic Forklift Inc.

what are you using now :P (xp pistols?)? what skills you got? what do you want? And if you cant grab kyr why not do LE/BS for VP ... why ask why?

I'd use a CDR but if you cant get that grab a dark pistol of the revoked from CoH and dual with a flux pistol. Ever since they fixed the recharge shoot thingy its kinda worth it to dual a slower gun.
    Last edited by Dragam; Jun 2nd, 2007 at 20:55:07.

Actually at your level, your bot and charms will be your main source of damage. But you want to look at the CoH pistol (Dark pistol), it's easy to obtain and not so bad mods/damage either

Dual CDR will take you a long way, they drop outside biomare to, just forgot where... some soldier or was it one of the dustbrigades in PW
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

CDR's drop from notum soldier, I believe. So it might be a bit hard to get unless you're in a good org.
    Blappy 163/9
    Nonamebeefs 220/19