Thread: 150 pvp crat...

150 pvp crat...

hey folks =)

I'm planing to make a 150 twink crat for some PVP fun....

I'm done with all researches possible except the pistol one as I don't use pistols.

Till now I was using Jame for pvp and pvm what is quite nice cause of the high dmg but burst and fling aren't that great pvp specials and now I'm looking for a better pvp weapon solution on my level...

I still got a full IPR so it's possible to go with any weapon skills.

also he will have as much combined scout as needed and as much css as possbile

at this point I wondering myself if there is any use in going with evades at this lvl?
    my biggest problem atm is that I do not really have a defense against the alpha of most classes and nothing to outheal the dmg they do to me...

wth suggsestions and ideas

thanks mates

greetings

I played around in TL 5 bs for a while on my crat...

Any use for evades? Uhm... this is AR online, you need all the evades and AAD you can get to stay alive at all... personally I had a bigger problem trying to get my NR higher so i wasnt getting killed by nts and ubted all the damn time...

If you wanna go stun whore, anything with burst / fling is ftw... tho at that level it wont do much, 200 bot is pretty much crap....

Thusly we move on to AS Online! Your going to want a Special Forces rifle here... lowest recharge on a rifle at your level for easier AS capping... I was snakemaster and had about a 20 second AS (ftl) loved the 30 evade mod tho :P

if youve never pvped on your crat youll soon come to realize that first aid is your new best friend (imho) you dont have heals, so thats your life line.. getting first aid as high as possible is a must...

Im not going into perks and crap since id hope you can figure it out... all in all?

Was fun, for a while.. you get sick of the AS agent alpha rapes after a while... you dont have enough DD to really kill too much people, your pretty much a rooting totem and support for other people to get kills...

I gave up and am omw to 220 so i can use my carlos card :]

Good luck and have fun! :O

Harauko
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

zastaba rifle and level around 165 seems to be pretty OK, I know pala is doing pretty well on his 165ish rifle crat, and iirc he isnt even using full css

evades are usfull, especially since the extra AAD we get is very nice at that level and landing roots and such is much easier than at tl7
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

also train pistol research up to 5 just for 2nd stun proc
    i R not spik engrish

Arbalest much better option than zastaba for tl5 crat i think, even if you have to go clan, equip it, and then back omni Was gonna make one, but too lazy. Arbalest has much lower requirements, rifle is particularly tough to keep 100% due to conflicts in shiny and bright spots with AS, youd have to wear full combined basically just to keep a ql200 zastaba out of OE. Also, a big advantage of zastaba in TL5 is that it shares dmg type with chaotic assumption but crats don't have that perkline (perkline that gives 160 psychology and crats can't perk it, but fixers/agents can...bit odd imo).
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

who is pala's crat?
    Done...

zergovermind... I think is the name, on RK2
    RETURNED Lunaspell: L220/20/60 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [pic] [equip]
    RETURNED Sylvabane: L162/10/37 Solitus Bureaucrat on Rimor, [equip]

------
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.
    - Hagar the Horrible

DONT DO 150

Go for 149. I'm trying to start a movement to bring back 149 PvP. Its got its own playfield and battlestation, you dont have to worry about getting CS by every agent ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

thank you all for your advice you all where a great help

I think that I have now a pretty good idea how to make this pvpcrat work.
    All I have to do now is farming a lot of cash and items what can take a while as I'm in my final exams atm
    But maybe you'll meet me once pvping in Bor

@Gatsby

sry but the char is already 150 :/
    ...and sector 10 is till and with 150 afaik

greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaspell View Post
    zergovermind... I think is the name, on RK2
    You'd think he'd be more loving towards crats then. For once I managed to keep him rooted and DoTed, he switches to AS and still outlasts me
    Been noticing some of the better equipped keeprs doing that too lately. It's sad that we can't outlasted a melee proffesion using an AS gun.

Quote Originally Posted by zothzor View Post
    @Gatsby
    sry but the char is already 150 :/
    ...and sector 10 is till and with 150 afaik
    but battlestations go 125-149 and then 150-174.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Quote Originally Posted by bockrocker View Post
    Arbalest much better option than zastaba for tl5 crat i think, even if you have to go clan, equip it, and then back omni Was gonna make one, but too lazy. Arbalest has much lower requirements, rifle is particularly tough to keep 100% due to conflicts in shiny and bright spots with AS, youd have to wear full combined basically just to keep a ql200 zastaba out of OE. Also, a big advantage of zastaba in TL5 is that it shares dmg type with chaotic assumption but crats don't have that perkline (perkline that gives 160 psychology and crats can't perk it, but fixers/agents can...bit odd imo).
    imo zastaba is better for a few reasons

you dont need to imp bow

the as speed works out to the same thing in the end but you actually have more ar with zastaba

prof > cold dmg when it comes to buffing

and its easier to cap it selfed