Thread: FJRK: Sentinel strike against Omni-Tek outpost yields significant success [Rimor]

FJRK: Sentinel strike against Omni-Tek outpost yields significant success [Rimor]

Sentinel strike against Omni-Tek outpost yields significant success
    August 10, 29480 - [Rimor]

FJRK - It started with Sentinels appearing out of the woodwork at Camelot and West Athens. They called the people to the city of Tir. Their target: the Omni 2H0 base. Clansmen gathered from all across the planet to take part in this massive effort.

The strike, led by Sentinel Commander Schwarzkopf, crushed the Omni-controlled base in minutes, leveling every opposition in sight. While numbers were not disclosed by Omni-Tek, the number of Omni casualties easily passed into the triple-digits. Several high-ranking unicorns were wiped out in this assault and their whereabouts are currently unknown. It is possible that they were permanently killed. Clan loses were minimal -- no more than three or four brave Clan soldiers fell, superior to Omni-Tek's defenses in their tactical prowess and strength.

This attack was all the more stunning as Omni-Tek employees put up next to no defense, while the Clans held the base for a significant length of time. The Clans eventually withdrew but not before causing massive harm to the base. The damage done to the base will take months to repair. Amount of credits to repair and rearm the facility? Well over three hundred billion. The damage done to the morale of Omni-Tek, however, could take decades to repair.

This reporter thanks the Sentinels and the Clans who took part in this epic assault into Omni territory. A magnificent job, showing once again who the true military power is on this world.

May sound cliche' but, ashes to ashes...dust to dust

*Grins*
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

((yay for Rimor!))

Go Sentinels! (on rimor)

And so it starts again........You pathetic Clanners think you have achieved a major victory...But taking one base is like throwing a rock at a beehive it may not be tomorrow but us Loyal Omni-Tek employees will strike back and we will show no mercy i have no problem with destroying everyone of you weaklings...Men,Women,children let them cower at my feet before i slit their throats....and the day this beautify planet is rid of your influence we will rejoice..you are foolish to think any assault on Omni property will go forgot...

Let the Blood of thy enemy fill the cups of your kin.
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

Don't even mention Bor that bull crap was totally..one-sided who give a crap if omni fires on clan without a reason it's our land now suffer...there is no reason that they should be able to enter any omni occupied territory..
    "Bow and tremble pathetic mortals for i am your new master"

Satanous-lvl 172 opi shade-Omni-tek defenders(My Killer)
    Angelofdeath-22-sol-Omni-Tek Defenders(gimp)
    Luciferan-lvl 52 Sol engineer-Omni-tek defenders(trade)
    Innersorrow-27 Mp-Omni-Tek Defenders(forgot i had this)

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous
    And so it starts again........You pathetic Clanners think you have achieved a major victory...But taking one base is like throwing a rock at a beehive it may not be tomorrow but us Loyal Omni-Tek employees will strike back and we will show no mercy i have no problem with destroying everyone of you weaklings...Men,Women,children let them cower at my feet before i slit their throats....and the day this beautify planet is rid of your influence we will rejoice..you are foolish to think any assault on Omni property will go forgot...

A rock? Triple digit reclaims and twelve digit credit costs? 5 high ranking possibly permakilled unicorns? That aint no rock. And if what i have heard is true you people didnt even put up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous
    But taking one base is like throwing a rock at a beehive
    Five high-ranking Unicorn officers dead, possibly permakilled, triple digit losses, twelve digit credit cost? That is no rock, that is a friggin' bullet.
    This account was cancelled at:
    2006-08-25 05:59:36

It will remain playable until : 2006-08-25 08:42:33

Hehe, what timing!

and payback = massive clan perma bans!

When will they learn that every soldier they kill, will be replaced by 2 other soldiers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post

I fully expect you to not forget. However, I am just gunna say this once. You kill a child... any child in front of me, there wont be any words. I'll shuck you like an ear of corn, son.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...