Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Clan] Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters!

[Clan] Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters!

Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters
    Rimor Clan founded April 2004

We are currently recruiting members of levels of all levels who preferably at least have the Shadowlands expansion. All professions are welcome. We are a smaller org, but we are very well established with many benefits, most pointed out below! Our new focus on top of our usual natures, includes making an establishing raids directed at tl7 players from all time zones. With the instancing of things, its become important to be wary of pick up teams. Our org remains one of old time tradition, togetherness, and now honed with awesomeness that will be our future. We are accepting focused and ready and mature players, and if youre looking to eventually make your toon the best you feel it can be, then we might have a place for you!

Why join RKBH?

Friends: Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters is full of nice people, always willing to help each other out, or giving advice on how to accomplish your goals. Our org teams with each other first and tries to play together as much as possible. It is a relaxed, family like environment with the majority of our org being adults (in age at least).

Training: Our org emphasizes development for starting, through mid-level characters, into solid contributing members. So whether you need help or enjoy helping people we have places available.

PVP: We are committed to the survival of the clans. We expect our members to pay attention to this struggle as well, PVP is not a requirement for membership but it is heavily encouraged. We currently have a few active tower sites and we have fun defending them and taking more, and the benefits aren't bad either.

Teams/Raids: Our org is very goal and team oriented. When something is needed like a quest, special item, etc., you can count on one hell of a team just begging to do a little killing. This is an excellent opportunity to see a raid team in action and learn more not only about your profession but the other professions in the game and how they work together. From old school RK raids to SL to AI, we love it all. With the advent of the new engine and new instancing, only more so.

Roleplaying?! Yup, some of us are into roleplaying. While it is not entirely encouraged, its not discouraged either. The only rule is that when you play IC, you are expected to maintain the same amount of civility as anyone else would be OOC. Our org has a duel-faceted reputation, considering our niche in the game world is one of business, security, and investigation, and recovery.

Alliances! Our org chatbot is connected to a couple of other very nice orgs: A.R.S our sister org, and Moonlight.

What are the rules of the org?

Respect: This is rule number one, we are a drama-free environment, and would like to keep it that way.

Professionalism: Treating other members of this game correctly is extremely important. RKBH has an excellent reputation in Rimor and we will not have that tarnished. If we discover that you are trying to ruin that you will be kicked.

No Begging! All org members are welcome to ask for help in the org channel for help once but please don't spam the org channel for help or money. This may result in your loss of use of the org chat channel.

Have fun! Remember this is a game! We are here to have fun and we hope you will too!

We also have the biggest building available for Org Shops, a Silo for PvP, four1-way whompahs, a grid entrance, and HUGE HQ building (with a party room).

Ok, I want in! How do I join?

Filling out an application on our website would be the best way. You can send also send a tell to the following people:

Wildertoasty/Shadowtoasty
    Jdaht/Ceraann
    Bubbacrush/Sidereal
    Kahkashi/Fadedboah
    Bubbasaz/Wreakhavok
    Enfonic/Siddy
    Fees/Kenishiii
    Kayurocki/Rimestone
    Steveo/Contagion
    Chackijan/Rastasol

...and pretty much anyone with our clan logo under their name. They should be able to point you in the right direction if asked.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jul 3rd, 2009 at 04:08:18.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

bumpity for the greatest org ever!

bump for the new thread
    Pawsofury - 220/70/16 Adv
    Dont suffer from insanity..enjoy it

1 out of 4 people in this country are mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem ok, Then your the one.

ffs people.. page 2?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Can't have that...
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

nope
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

ohh shiny...

Come play with us
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

Immovable stone in your world of weak, I speak.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Good morning vietnam!
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Immovable stone in your world of weak, I speak.
    And just in cast you think you're bad, I crush your rush, I rule YOU fool...

Great taste in tunes, mate. Pantera ftw ^^

P.S. Bump

I pull back a fist of lead, to educate your mind with a blow to your head!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bump for the family, some of the funnest people to play with... the family that I helped build. Much lub from teh bubz. <3
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

ummmm....lovely lady lumps?

It puts the lotion in the basket, or else it gets the hose again!!!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my pants the most...

Bullvine 205 (11) Meta-Physicist
    Fantastical 180 (8) Enforcer
    Medicool 139 (12) Doctor

Proud Member of Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters - Join us!

Can somebody please help me...I can't seem find my reputation anywhere.
    General of Recruitment
    Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters'
    Rimor
    213 Fixer

To my dear Ahava,

Roses are #FF0000
    Violets are #0000FF
    All my base
    Are belong to you

<3
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I dunno what it is about big troxes in alien armor that gets me all riled up...I think its the beautiful poems that they write.
    General of Recruitment
    Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters'
    Rimor
    213 Fixer

bumpity bump bump
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast