Thread: Any eta on booster pack ?

Any eta on booster pack ?

hello community.

anyone know the eta on booster pack or another add-on,

thx for response.

EB said November on their preorder page but you know how those things are.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Lets hope it doesn't come out before SWG....

----------------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 soldier
    RK2

Last I heard was SWG being postponed to month 3 next year, so this booster pack will hit way before SWG will...
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Originally posted by M@hdi
    Last I heard was SWG being postponed to month 3 next year, so this booster pack will hit way before SWG will...
    OMG, the perfect MMORPG that can do no wrong, delayed? How can such a thing happen?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Wink

Easily, since almost no game is on time.

Well, at least they doing the Beta now. I just hope it will be enough to get most buggs out of the game before release.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

but but but SWG is going to be perfect, its going to have every good feature you want, and its going to have customer service who care about the players, and there will be no expolites and everyone will get free ice cream and...........

giggle
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph
    but but but SWG is going to be perfect, its going to have every good feature you want, and its going to have customer service who care about the players, and there will be no expolites and everyone will get free ice cream and...........

giggle
    ROFLMAO

Lilnymph your my new AO Boards Hero
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

Originally posted by Karine "Shyenia" Ganes

ROFLMAO

Lilnymph your my new AO Boards Hero
    Hugs, I'm so honoured

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

*hugs for lilnymph*

Lil, I ever tell you I love you?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

/me giggles
    hehe all these nice people

hugs

lilnymph
    Originally posted by Cz

Style over Substance

Re: Any eta on booster pack ?

Originally posted by Oceanne
    hello community.

anyone know the eta on booster pack or another add-on,

thx for response.
    Funcom online store has following info on the booster pre-order page:

Shipping date: Holliday season 2002

So let's play it nice and hope the santa gives us all AO-boosters.

giggle
    Well, probably not, but at least we'll maybe have other ways to improve our character than endlessly levelling in caves and buildings
    Wait and see
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

No leveling.. you use your skills to improve them..... a concept.

Course thats what there claiming... I'll play it on the X-box espeicaly when AO servers are down for patches, but I'm not leaving my home
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

OMG, the perfect MMORPG that can do no wrong, delayed? How can such a thing happen?

hugs

lilnymph
    Actually, I've heard that SWG was going to release a pre-game 'booster pack' because they couldn't meet their initial deadline. This way they can charge you twice for the same product... geez where would they get such a moronic idea. :-)

Well, the are planning to charge for some of the latter-stage betas, seeing as how they've invested like 15 million into this game, and ol' George's pockets grow more shallow with the catastrophic failures of the 2 prequels thus far. I think it'll be like 5 bucks to download Beta 3 and/or 4.

I could be completely wrong, though.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Its 5 bucks for the beta cd, any beta. After that all updates to next betas are free. However, people are already offering 10+ dollars for beta 1 cds as collectables.

I didn't care for either movie, but I do think they made money. At any rate it was worth it because now we have this...

http://www.javatron.com/nerdwars/

Catastrohic Failure?

Hehe Ill take the gross from both the movies... Maybe 600 million... or what ever is chump change for you... But I could buy alot of booster packs with that .

Even the Net has to be pretty nice. Now way porduction ran over 200 Mil on either movie.

Bah what am I saying that is totally off topic

night all

Arrow

I believe Ep1 has made more than the original in box office takings... Of course the original trilogy made buckets for Lucas in merchendise... not sure how the prequels are doing there...

Still, holiday season (late November/early December) is the aim point (and the inability of Shadowlands to make that time frame being the reason for the booster pack in the first place...)