Thread: Why do implants go over QL?

Why do implants go over QL?

I'm getting really frustrated with having implants go over the QL I want them. I had been told that they would go over QL by having clusters higher QL than the implants. I just proved that wrong because I bought a bunch of clusters QL 110-124 and put together QL 125 implants...well - tried putting together QL 125 implants. The implants came out to be anywhere between QL 125 to 129.

I just want to know why it is doing this because it makes it much more difficult to put in the best possible implants when they keep getting somehow built as better than possible implants

It depends of NP skill of the one that assamble the implants.

If you have much higher skill than needed, ql go up.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Actually, NP skill doesn't have much to do with it, in my opinon.

Each time you add a cluster to an implant, it has a chance of rising from 0-3 QLs.

How large (or small) this chance is, I don't know.

It just seems that way to me.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Must be more then 0-3 QL's... When you're doing ql 200 imps you require a basic imp atleast ql 196 with clusters not lower then 182.

Definately the skill. Do QL50 implants with 255 NPing, you get maybe an increase with the bright and faded clusters.

Do the same implant with 1000 NP and you get high QL increase with every cluster.

It's the skill. If you want implants not to jump in QL, /terminate (remove the 1k token board etc..) and combine them while your skill is barely what is required to combine the cluster with an implant.

Hmm, I'll test this out and see what happens.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

It's the skill.

I regularly do implants for free for omni. Usually approached by low levels and their implants go up a bit since I've got 1k np. Some of them even have the nerve to complain. :P