Thread: Arul Sabra before reflect nerf

Arul Sabra before reflect nerf

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=150988&t=ag

You say you don't nerf without giving back.

Well you're taking away 25% of my hitpoints. Put the bracelets in the game now. Ain't nothing I'm gonna put on my wrists other than the 7% reflect until I can get an Arul Sabra bracelet to make up for the loss.

Or are we lying again and you're nerfing without compensating.

We get better PvP in return. So there.

No we dont, docs will still outheal all our damage and now they will kill us much faster. Traders will just divest us and instakill us with fling+burst+fa with their flashpoints and 1100+ atk rating. Fixers will be impossible to kill but now they will also be much more deadly. Only thing bracer nerf fixes is that ppl were able to solo individual missions at 190+.

as long as damage is at 50% then heals will be overpowered

as long as damage is capped at 40% the complete heal will be overpowered

it's simple, some class fight through high damage, and some fight with low damage, but heals... one got nerfed and the other didn't...

So instead all the people who use their bracers to enjoy PvM and don't PvP at all get nerfed to esentially fix a mistake that was made earlier...

The overall effect of nerfing bracers is to unnerf the 50% damage that they nerfed awhile ago... they should just undo that and leave bracers alone...

That way NO ONE GETS NERFED!!!!