Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ams Script

Need ams Script

Have tried every ams script link on the Soldier Academies and all are dead. Could somone please post a link that works to DL a ams script with directions on how to install a script. I have never installed a script with ao yet. Thanks
    Hogan 210 Crat
    Doctalovie 208 Doc
    Maxwellsmart 200 Agent
    Renlar 203 Soldier
    Maxstab 180 Shade

Code:
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">Executed. 1:20 remaining.</font>
    /delay 60000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">1 min used. 20 sec remaining.</font>
    /delay 10000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">1:10 used. 10 sec remaining.</font>
    /delay 10000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">Terminated. Nano Skills Inoperative, 40 sec remaining.</font>
    /delay 40000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF"> Nano Skills Inoperative Cleared = AMS Available  </font>
    Use the above code in a blank file inside your script folder, example; create a file AMS.txt and save it as just AMS, "/ams" will call the script in game.

Remove the /s from each line to make the script work on what ever channel you are defaulted to, it is currently defaulted to shout on vincinity.

what does this script do... tell you when your ams is done or when its ready?

i just look at my ncu alot
    Nota "Twiice" Fixerffs 220/21 Soldier My Equip
    Nerf "Thriice" Acro 130 Upcoming MA ...
    Real "Handicapped"Fixer 33/0 GA fixer in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Marxgorm
    we need to invent a device to physically punish people over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjonez
    LOL slighty OT but Twiice is the only guy I know to smoke more dope than MattG. Smoking dope > DD. Twiice ftw?

Proud Unit Member of Avatars Reloaded RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Twiice
    what does this script do... tell you when your ams is done or when its ready?

i just look at my ncu alot
    Well yes, but the people who are supposed to keep you alive can't look at your NCU
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

well i do alot of yelling :P
    Nota "Twiice" Fixerffs 220/21 Soldier My Equip
    Nerf "Thriice" Acro 130 Upcoming MA ...
    Real "Handicapped"Fixer 33/0 GA fixer in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Marxgorm
    we need to invent a device to physically punish people over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjonez
    LOL slighty OT but Twiice is the only guy I know to smoke more dope than MattG. Smoking dope > DD. Twiice ftw?

Proud Unit Member of Avatars Reloaded RK1

I guess i am just a computer dumb@#$ i made a folder in my Anarchyonline folder that says script because there wasnt one. After that im lost please try to explain a bit more in depth for my dumb@#$
    Hogan 210 Crat
    Doctalovie 208 Doc
    Maxwellsmart 200 Agent
    Renlar 203 Soldier
    Maxstab 180 Shade

make a file called ams.txt for example and paste the contents of the script into the file and save the file in the /scripts directory.

then make a macro called ams like this

/macro ams /ams.txt

then place it in your shortcut bar.

when you click it, it runs the content of the script file.

I like it because it keeps the docs and other healers aware when my ams is gonna wear out.
    I have tanked ql 300 alien generals and i only got 9k hp selfbuffed (opifex FTW) and the docs have to be very aware of my ams status.

my ao folder did not have a script folder so i added one. i added a folder inside scripts that is named ams.txt
    Then i went to my notebook and made a file and cut and pasted the script from above on to. I named the file ams.txt
    I cut and pasted it into my script folder and stuck it inside of the ams.txt folder i have inside of the script folder

I then made the macro and this is what i get
    No chat command or script named "ams" available.
    Hogan 210 Crat
    Doctalovie 208 Doc
    Maxwellsmart 200 Agent
    Renlar 203 Soldier
    Maxstab 180 Shade

hmmm if no one else replys before tonight i will dbl check my spelling and instructions when i get home from work and make any corrections to the instructions.

1) create file inside directory "C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\scripts" (default installation directory) called "ams.txt" (without the " of course).. If there is no scripts folder, create one..

2) open file "ams.txt"..

3) copy and paste below code into file "ams.txt"..

Code:
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">Executed. 1:20 remaining.</font>
    /delay 60000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">1 min used. 20 sec remaining.</font>
    /delay 10000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">1:10 used. 10 sec remaining.</font>
    /delay 10000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF">Terminated. Nano Skills Inoperative, 40 sec remaining.</font>
    /delay 40000
    /s <font color="#FFFFFF">AMS:</font> <font color="#00CCFF"> Nano Skills Inoperative Cleared = AMS Available  </font>
    4) Close and save file "ams.txt"..

5) In game, make a macro (copy following text exactly and paste in game) "/macro ams /ams.txt"..

6) You should now have a square little button with the word "ams" on it right below your cursor (move your mouse a bit if you donot see it)..

7) Place the button anywhere on your shortcut bar, now press it and you should see it in action, if you donot, please make sure your vicinity channel is turned on.

no work and i did it word for word the way you told me to.
    Hogan 210 Crat
    Doctalovie 208 Doc
    Maxwellsmart 200 Agent
    Renlar 203 Soldier
    Maxstab 180 Shade

check to make sure your extensions are not hidden to know file types
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

my ao folder did not have a script folder so i added one. i added a folder inside scripts that is named ams.txt
    Then i went to my notebook and made a file and cut and pasted the script from above on to. I named the file ams.txt - quote

the fault is: that u created a folder called "ams" just do it like this:
    AO/Script/ams.txt... no folder called "ams" is needed, just put it in the script folder, should work then
    PART TIME REACTIVATED

this is my last way and i give.

1. Go to Funcom folder and dbl click, opens up a Anarchy online folder,dbl click Anarchy online folder and look for scripts folder.
    2. There is no scripts folder so I created one.
    3. open scrips folder and right mouse clicked on the screen and selected new out of the popup, then selected text doc and created a text file.
    4. Renamed text doc to ams.txt
    5. cut and pasted your script and put in text file ams.txt and then hit save
    6. closed everything up and logged in and typed /macro ams /ams.txt
    7. this made a macro box that i put in shortcut and clicked
    8. No chat command or script named "ams" available.

This is what i got , so i give
    Last edited by MaxwellSmart; Feb 9th, 2006 at 02:45:13.
    Hogan 210 Crat
    Doctalovie 208 Doc
    Maxwellsmart 200 Agent
    Renlar 203 Soldier
    Maxstab 180 Shade

Quote Originally Posted by Littlisttza
    I have tanked ql 300 alien generals and i only got 9k hp selfbuffed (opifex FTW) and the docs have to be very aware of my ams status.
    get colossal health instead of power up, you dirty damage whore \o/

on topic though: if you think you've placed the script in roughly the right place, you can go ingame, type /ams and then press tab, and it might autocomplete to the right thing.

You might end up /ams.txt.txt, which means windows is hiding the file extension and you've typed it a 2nd time.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

that worked!!!! tyvm
    Hogan 210 Crat
    Doctalovie 208 Doc
    Maxwellsmart 200 Agent
    Renlar 203 Soldier
    Maxstab 180 Shade

<font color="#FF0000">*** </font><font color="#009500">TMS is up</font><font color="#FF0000"> ***</font>
    /delay 80000
    <font color="#009500">*** </font><font color="#FF0000">TMS is down</font><font color="#FF0000"> ***</font>
    /delay 40000
    /text tms ready.

this is my TMS script

Is there no way to have this script automatically start when you activate ams? I cant test now because of downtime, but as I read the script, you must manually activate it each time you start ams. Please confirm and/or advise.

Thanks,

Vex

yes you have to click a macro button or type the script command in manually when you activate ams. Having it start automatically could be called an exploit

Quote Originally Posted by manaas View Post
    yes you have to click a macro button or type the script command in manually when you activate ams. Having it start automatically could be called an exploit
    Okay, thanks. How about sending it to a chat window isn't available to opponents (e.g. for duelling purposes, so assume team chat is not available)? Cannot send to self and don't want to spam org chat. Heh, though it might be fun to have 2 macros, one that spams publicly and one that spams privately. Could use the public spam to mislead opponents!
    Last edited by vexatia; Sep 20th, 2006 at 21:50:44.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast