Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Moment as a crat ?

Best Moment as a crat ?

Was just told by a freind that a MP renamed thier mezz pet after me :P

Guess i did something right on the old SK grind.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    my best moment:
    standing in pandemonuin with 2 corrupted Xan-Len (pinks) around me. 3 rooted hiisii's at some distance.
    my charmed blue (corrupted xan-cur) and my corporate guardian hitting on Scorpio (Zodiac boss) while kiting 1 spider and 1 blue who just keep on missing me and suddenly stopping looking around me and seeing all my raidbuddies their remains
    Last man standing ftw

Second best moment:
    Hitting dodge the blame just as the Hollow Island weed dies and seeing about 15 to 20 people instadie and watching the 'tried to hit but missed you' spam. Took +/- 30 seconds before they killed me (Hollow Island Suzerain has nasty nukes i tell you)
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

Minis greatest moment was in the Temple of the Three Trains... all alone got trained by half the floor. Couple of area calms later she was picking them off one by one. Very satisfying after using other profs in there
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

After endless "your target countered the nano program" -spams, countless visits to mr reclaim due to that, and even more countless whines from team members for not having any xp perks trained, I decided that it's time to retire my crat (level 182). That was my best moment.

What a whiner
    ...and that's the way the cookie crumbles...

gettin titled on my crat hehe
    workin towards rookie atm. hopefully i can keep it
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

1. Back when I played avon and you could still stack, I have a screen shot somewhere of 12 hecklers stacked up at xark lol... was an uber sk run. (Along those lines, was really fun stacking tui and beating the spawn also, man I miss shades that were really good <3) It's a shame they nerfed stacking, at least that made sk reasonably interesting.

2. I was alone out at 6x in BF and a 220 type 3 soldier and a 220 doc came out to kill me. I hit def perks, ran in and stun killed the doctor while the soldier watched helplessly and tried to MR perk kill me before the doctor died in stun and I ran away. A few minutes later I came back and killed the soldier out of tms and took his title, lol.

3. Taking neophyte from dimmufodr (or any other of the times I've gotten high titled agents by AoE rooting and then stunning em back to reclaim) It's a shame I went from high novice down to low apprentice a few days later, but oh well... that's NW for ya.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

1. Soloing Smugglers Den from around 120 and having the Hangar with the Smuggler Pilot snared and calmed so I caould walk around safely and pick them off 1 by 1.

2. AoE calmed all of sector 35 after it failed, except for a few that took me by surprice while the screen shot was being made ( Calmed Sector 35 )

lol nice 1

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Back before SL came out. Charming two real mean enforcers, thus becoming top DD while tanking at the same time. Also making the charmed mobs do /pet social prostrate infront of me.

Calming the entire mission floor while the team was still buffing up and managing to clear it befor the last mezz ran out.

Getting wtfpwned when both my charms broke at the same time.

Charming my very first notum scourge.
    Good times.
    Humm.

not sure about best moment, but worst was when i finaly figured out i will not be able to charm ian warr at any lvl. lvl 200 crats were rare back in the days and i was just n00by crat chasing rainbow. but after all i understood we roxx0r anyway and there's no other profession in this game (other games too i guess) which was so fun to play.
    i R not spik engrish

Lostclevage
    Humm charming a juggernaught back in the day. 100% crit bug day went from low rookie to app in one day ( not to mention had some great duels and some great ganking fun). Pweening a few dumb n00b engies up that tried to gank me ( had no pets out at the time and was trying to get a wrangle to get my gun back on ). A long time ago for most of that

Titlehugger
    Soloing the fiery soldier (such insane fun should of frapsed it, cause it was nuts). My numerouse Ganking sprees on old athens hill, ahh how i do miss those. Ganking the crap out of Petit3. Annoying esquobar in pvp
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

oh, also:

charming lotv was uber, so was when miester got banned for abusing the broken charms, lol

@ lvl 165 in a 206 med mission, everyone else in my team got killed on the 3rd floor, and decide to take a 20 min break, then just re-roll a new miss. I charm a malah and a Vort, kill the framiliar for some faction, then solo the 226 boss, and loot a 70% CRU, which everyone else in team felt entitled to
    Arcadvy 220/24 Trox Advy / Arcadoc 220/24 Soli Doc
    Aecacratt 220/25 Soli Crat / Arcaenf 220/26 Soli Enforcer
    Proud Member of Core
    Honorable Employee of Omni-Tek!

Building a 400k sk pool on a org mate's toon while I was figuring out juggling pets
    And fumbling drain psychic at tl6 (which consequently wiped the team....again)
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by gelitche
    Building a 400k sk pool on a org mate's toon while I was figuring out juggling pets
    And fumbling drain psychic at tl6 (which consequently wiped the team....again)

^^ Being in that team on my Doc

Drpajeron "Darooses" Killer.. seriously, info him ingame... that's his actual first and last name...

Best moments? hell if I can remember (far too many :P)... though I can say I always felt good after a spell at 255/tinos/tiun when teams would thank me for my calming NOT just for the sk I'd produced
    Sgtpajeron 220 /30/70 Solitus Soldier
    Drpajeron 220 /30 /70 Solitus Doctor
    Pajitsu 220/30/68 Opifex Martial Artist
    Proud President of L.R.R.P, Omni Atlantean
    1st Soldier named Sgtpajeron to equip a "Xan of Anger" 05/03/09
    Beetelguese has reached enlightenment on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    Pajitsu hit AI30 on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    1st Martial Artist named Pajitsu to equip Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand 28/12/11

Admit it Paj, you had fun...

and at the end of the day that's what matters
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

My best moment:
    Executing Nanoprogram: Associate

<3 the big trox
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

my best moment was.....
    when i hit lvl 200 with my Atrox crat (was first 1 at RK1 btw) )

my crat is still young but so far when my team got trained by 5 ely hecks..i mezzed everyone and debuffed the target before anybody died
    snowybunny rk2 - retried
    tonymontana rk2 - retired
    xxflarexx rk2 - up and coming ma

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast