Thread: Mission Impossible 4

Mission Impossible 4

Chapter 1

There is a mission....

Which no mortal man....

Has ever completed.....

And that mission is....

To get a (censored) raid right!

To err is human, and a person is smart while people are dumb. Imagine the consequences of having any number of erring humans (usually a multiple of six for some odd reason) trying to complete a goal that a single person could. Except they think that having six times as many people means they can go six times faster. WRONG.

A sad instance of this was the great Rubi-Kaan Pwnage in the face, an event that will forever live in the pages of History of the great desert planet.

Probably scribbled in miniscule text inside the index pages of a computer manual so that nobody ever sees it....

It started out innocently enough. Mind, a metaphysicist, Keeper, a doc, Quieromorir, an engineer, Tropicana, a refreshing fruit drink... er fixer, Snooklear, a nanotechnician, and Windam, an ARK, were all set to find and disable a wierd looking bomb.

"Are we all set to go?" Keeper asked cheerfully after casting his only buff, gargantuan health.
    Windam grabbed his Nerf-Stick. "As ready as one can be."
    "Estoy listo para el fin," Quieromorir replied.
    Everyone turned to look at him. "Wot?" Tropicana asked.
    "Don't mind him," replied Mind, waving his hand and staring off determinedly into space, as he usually did. "He's just a Mexican Goth, that's all."
    "A what?" Snooklear asked, looking at Quieromorir, who was in a black poncho with a black sombrero and dual wielding skull maracas. "You can do that?"
    "Are we all ready to go?" Mind asked quickly, as if to change the subject.
    "Are you?" Windam asked.
    "No, I just said that to change the subject."
    "Wootles let's go!" Tropicana chirped, and burst through the door of the mission's atrium room.
    A few seconds later she zoned back in. "Wrong door," she muttered, her grid armor head slowly becoming red, making it a pretty purple color. "This way then!"
    She burst through the room to see two trained assassins ready to attack her.
    Attacked by Seasoned Assassin!
    Attacked by Seasoned Thug!

Quickly she whipped out her dual machine pistols and let loose a volley. The assassin was driven back as blow after blow made explosions of blood burst out of his skin, but the thug didn't even seem to notice.
    "A little help here!" shouted Tropicana as her last bullets exited her pistols and she fumbled with the ammo trying to reload them both at the same time with only two hands.
    "We're still buffing," Snooklear replied. "Want a humitidy extractor?"
    Tropicana ducked as a silver spiked mace whirred over her head. "Yeah that'll do me a lot of good! Where's the doc I need healing!"
    "You're at full health!" shouted Keeper in reply. "He hasn't even hit you yet!"
    Mind strode through the door to where Tropicana was duking it out with the thug.
    "Silly girl," he mused. "Watch this."
    He strode over behind the thug, carefully avoiding the swinging maces, and careful not to listen to Tropicana as she squeaked in fright.
    Then when he was right behind the thug, he tapped it on the shoulder and said "STARING CONTEST!"
    The thug whirled around and gazed into Mind's eye. No, not THE mind's eye, it's kinda hard to do that.
    "How is that supposed to kill him?" Tropicana asked, clutching her smashed shoulder and trying to recover her breath.
    "It's not. You're supposed to kill him while we're staring down. And do hurry, I'm getting dry eyed."
    "You never blink!" Tropicana shouted as she watched Mind stare down the huge trox thug. "You're always staring off into space and your eyelids never move!"
    "I'm not used to staring into EMPTY space!" Mind replied.
    Windam dove in, his nerfbat flying every which way, but it snapped in his hands when it made contact with the thug.
    "CURSE YOU ASHEAL!" he shouted as he was beacon warped to teh ARK office.
    [Team] Windam: Darn! They got me! I can't come back, sorry...
    Windam left your team.
    Luckily Quieromorir and Snooklear were there to take his place while Keeper rushed to Tropicana's aid
    "Tengo un regalo para ti!" Quieromorir shouted as he repeatedly smaked the thug with his twin skull maracas.
    Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha
    By a meaningless coincidence similar to the one that had named some odd place in the distant galaxy "France", that happened to be the Assassin's favorite song, and somehow gave him the last strength he needed to crawl away from the brink of death. Figuratively, since he was nowhere near the Adonis anyway. He analyzed the situation and knew what was going on immediately.
    Having learned in his Anatomy Lesson (along with +9 damage, wootles!) that it is impossible to keep one's eyes open when you sneeze, he whipped out a vial of pepper and chucked it at Mind's face.
    Snooklear saw what was happening, and launched a nanobot attack that instantly killed the assassin (and blasted him like a ragdoll into the wall behind him for good measure), but it was too late, the vile vial was already careening straight towards....

AH-CHOO!

The five spent the next fifteen minutes at the reclaim terminal before promptly deciding it was all fishbowl's fault, and that it was time to get a 6th person and do another mish.

End Chapter.

Hope u all enjoid. If you wish to submit your char to be in this series (should I be making more) then send me a pm on the forums or send Rimor's Brokenminded a /tell, describing your character in terms of profession, style, and personality.

Also looking for someone who speaks fluent other languages, including spanish. If you look closely at what Quieromorir says and you hablas espanol, you'll probably notice some gramatical errors.

TY for reading. See you all soon!
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jul 20th, 2006 at 23:31:15.
    Chronicles of the AI Nub: The AI Conspiracy

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

hehe! funny!
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Its All About The Phats.
    Good stuff Feel free to use me - people here will tell you what im like 0.o
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
    Dumb and Dumbererer.

Tequilarse joined your team.
    [Team] Tropicana: heyas!
    [Team] Quieromorir: hola!
    [Team] Mind: Greetings,
    [Team] Tequilarse: 'ello. BS mish?
    [Team] Snooklear: yup
    [Team] Tequilarse: got a doc?
    [Team] Keeper: no sry

Tequilarse left your team.
    [Team] Snooklear: DOOD wtf was that for?
    [Team] Keeper: I hate that guy.
    [Team] Tropicana: Just put up with him it's not like we're gonna get a teammate out of the sky, quit driving everyone away!

Meanwhile Sefus was having the greatest time of his life. He was bounding through the shadowlands with the pride and energy of an eagle soaring through the heavens, of a.... yes I'm getting to why he's even in here be patient.
    Anyways... he was doing what he loved best. Cruising the landscape, challenging any beasts that challenged him, and defeating them all, and while doing so his mind would wander across the plains of the infinite.

Heckler. He readied himself and charged toward it...
    It's such a beautiful day, he thought. Absolutely nothing could go wrong.
    The heckler collapsed, clearly dead, and Sefus flew off.

Malah-Fama. Before it even saw him he had already flown from his hiding place and prepared his first attack...
    I wonder if they're ever going to put banks, maybe even GMS's in playershops. That would be sooo awesome. Yeah, I think I'll make a thread for it. Yeah...

Vortexoid...
    I wonder when LE is coming out. I know it's gonna be the best expansion for anything ever if we give it enough time, but I'm so excited, it's probably already the best expansion of all time as is....
    The monster fell spread eagle onto teh ground and released it's last words (n00b i hate j00!) and Sefus bounded off once more.

Cliff off the whole shadowlands....
    I wonder if...
    Wait...
    ups,

Meanwhile back at Broken Shores grid....
    Mind looked deep into Snooklear's eyes, staring him down. "Do you have any... sevens?"
    "Omg we cannot really be this bored," sighed Tropicana as she watched Snooklear hand over several cards to Mind. "I wish that last teammate would just come already..."
    e
    e
    e

e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e

e
    e
    e
    e

e
    e
    e

AKPTH! *SPLASH!*
    "OH MY GOD!" shouted Keeper. "I WON! I WON! WOOT!"
    Quieromorir looked up. "Que fue eso? Hay algo en el agua?"
    Fishbowl turned his head and looked around.
    In case you're wondering, Fishbowl is a little dude in full doc tier... but he's not a doc. And he doesn't talk... doesn't do much.... but he's nice to have around. Kinda like fish.... in a Fishbowl.... that and the helmet, which by the way completely obscured his face, were what earned him his name, since he didn't ever tell anyone any name.
    "Hay algo en el agua, estoy seguro de eso," Quieromorir said, bringing everyone back from the interrupting introduction in the narrative.
    Tropicana looked around. "Look! There's something en the water! I'm sure of it!"
    "Es que yo he dicho!" pleaded Quieromorir.
    Without a second thought, Snooklear leapt heroically into the water.
    Without a second second, Snooklear scrambled back onto the platform. "COLD COLD!"
    Mind sighed. The fishbowl stood up, and kicked Snooklear from behind into the water. Hard.
    Snooklear watched in horror as the frigid water came closer and closer in fractions of seconds that seemed like hours.... And his swimming skill was only 74.... He would drown for sure and die again at reclaim of hypothermia! Chain death ftl!

Fishbowl Executes Calias Squid in your NCU....

With a splash Snooklear landed in the water, finding it suprisingly comfortable. He zipped over to the splashing thing with ease, grabbed it with one of his many appendages (odd, he thought, but whatever), and swam back.
    That one adventurer he had met as a noob told him that he couldnt turn into a squid..... teh liar....
    "Whaoh!" said Tropicana as Snooklear put the splashy object onto the dock, changed back to normal form and hopped onto the platform. "You caught a Sefus!"
    "Want to do a team mish with us?" Keeper asked hopefully.
    Sefus rubbed some water out of his eyes. "Sure, why not?"
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jul 21st, 2006 at 20:51:41.

Proud Sequel to Chronicles of the Hecknoobs: The Nerfbat Anthology, which is the proud sequal to Misson Impossible Four, which have probably been the least noteworthy stories on the planet since Paris Hilton's arrest.

And finally, we're proud to announce that there is NO Tom Cruisery in any story.

Its All About The Phats.
    Quality
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

in case anyone is wondering, the squid joke is from a certain quote someone put on these forums a long time ago....

Edit: Found it... Clickie #31 (I think)
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jul 21st, 2006 at 19:05:50.

Chapter 2
    Ctd and Ctderer

[Team] Tropicana: oki i got mish
    A few seconds later, Tropicana popped out of the grid terminal at Broken Shores, and when she did a key suddenly appeared in the inventories of Sefus, Snooklear, Fishbowl, Mind, Quieromorir, and Keeper, and they all scurried through the maze that was Broken Shores towards the mish.
    Some have compared this to being dumb, like a mouse in a maze trying to find a piece of cheese.
    They are completely wrong. Only a group of erring humans could go into a maze trying to find something that's trying to kill them. Mice are smarter than that.
    Aside from Keeper being distracted by the narrative (Keeper: I am WAY smarter than a mous mistur!) they all found their way into the mish with nothing interesting happening.
    Then they entered the mission.... thus sealing their fate.... knowing to choose their words wisely as they may be their last...
    Tropicana: MoP please
    Keeper: pnh + cost plx
    Snooklear: CI plx

In a few seconds everyone had rushed into the next room with a full NCU and the false confidence that came with it.
    And there stood the mob. A Hellhound waiting to pounce.
    Keeper: Nice doggy I've got a biscuit!
    Attacked by Hellhound!
    Keeper quickly dashed to the other end of the room, hoping that his friends would kill the beast before it could reach him. Really, Kiting is nice when you're an NT but not a doc, see.
    To save him, Tropicana heroinically unloaded the full clip of both her machine pistols at the Hellhound.
    You hit Keeper with 8 Bullets.
    You hit Keeper for 8421 points of FullAuto damage.

"Aye carumba!" Quieromorir gasped. "Estas matando alguien en nuestro equipo!"
    Keeper fell to his knees, gasping for air, having been hit with a devastating wave of bullets. His life was dwindling, he was down to his last HP's.... If action wasn't taken soon, the Hellhound would finish him off for sure... calmly he took his course of action...
    Keeper: WTF DOC WAKE UP AND HJEAL ME NOW!!!!!!1
    Keeper: o wait thats me...

With his last bit of strength he stood up, and began executing a heal that could save him. Except it was a team heal so it was going to take a while to cast,
    Meanwhile Sefus was going about things a little smarter. He channeled his kung-fu, found it to be stronger than that of the Hellhound, and punched it in the nose.
    The dog yelped in pain and decided maybe killing Sefus was a better idea.
    It lunged and it bit at Sefus, but with a kung-fu power he knew every attack before it happened and dodged with ease.
    Then Snooklear launched a nanobot attack, striking the beast.
    The dog yelped in pain and decided maybe killing Snooklear was a good idea.
    Snooklear was not very evasive though. The Hellhound lunged at him and tackled him on the very first attempt.
    Right then the team heal executed, and Snooklear was saved. Quieromorir started shaking his skull maracas, and the dog leapt after him instead...
    After a few more minutes of playing Hot-Potato with mob agg, the Hellhound gave up and played dead.
    Sefus: Ok howabout I solo the mish for you all?
    Tropicana looked at him thoughtfully. "We're right here you dont have to use that vincinity channel."
    Sefus shrugged. "Sry. Anyway I was hoping that I could test out a new style of martial art technique i picked up just now."
    "Alright," said Snooklear. "But we'll stay close, just in case. Will probably go faster with our damage too."
    Meanwhile Sefus had already charged into the next room, which was populated by a Nano-Hoarder and Virus Builder.
    This new martial art technique involved meditation. The Martial Artist would block out all of the outside world and expand his mind into the infinite inside. The monsters would be unable to damage him and would thus collapse into themselves upon this realization.
    The two charged towards him and he closed his eyes...
    He managed to block out most everything.
    Then something landed in his hands and he woke up from meditation.
    It was Fishbowl's severed Helmet.
    In a burst of fright he threw it away from him.
    Luckily it landed just right on Fishbowl's shoulders. Fishbowl shook his head and everything was good.
    "Great work just standing there," Snooklear panted, rubbing a wound.
    "It's ok, they thought he was a statue so they pinned their evil plans onto him." Tropicana noted.
    Mind strode over and ripped a post-it note off Sefus's forehead. "Hmmm," he said, reading it. "They've got some sort of bomb in here. I'll give you a hint. Take the 'S' off the beginning of one of our names, and it's the type of bomb they have.
    Snooklear thought for a second. Then the realization hit him....
    "OH MY GOD!" he shouted. "THEY HAVE AN EFUS BOMB!!!"
    Mind covered his face with his hands
    "No way!" Tropicana gasped. "We need to blitz to the boss room and find it!"
    "How do we know it's in the boss room?" asked Sefus.
    "They're always in the boss room."
    "Always?"
    "Yes I've done hundreds of missions where a bomb will explode in 48 hours if I don't get to it." Tropicana replied.
    "But you don't get all mishes done," Keeper said. "How come no place ever explodes?"
    "You remember the zone between rome and Broken shores?" Tropicana asked.
    Snooklear looked at his planetmap. "There is none."
    Tropicana nodded, a tear welling in her eye. "I forgot that mish and went to do stuff on RK4 for 48 hours and.... oh it was terrible..." she wiped a few tears off her face. "But if you delete the mish once u know u cant do it it's just fine."
    And so they were off, dodging the mobs in the mish and avoiding work in general until they reached the boss floor....

The evil boss, Wanda Fuchs, strolled up and down the room, carefully guarding the Wierd looking bomb. She was especially proud of the fact that she'd managed to get a great price on an efus bomb, and wouldn't let anyone touch it until it went off in 48 hours. Maybe she'd stop it at 1 second left, just for kicks.
    Her two sidekicks, Seasoned Ruffian and Seasoned Salad, followed her as she paced back and forth.
    "HAI 2 U!" someone shouted from the direction of the lift. Wanda turned around just in time to see Snooklear go down the lift.... curses...
    Being an engineer NPC, she quickly summoned a warbot and sent it down the lift. That was the greatest warbot that could be summoned by mortal man... and she waited for it to return with a new crimson paint job on it's powerful arms....
    Someone zoomed up the lift. But it wasn't the warbot. It DID throw the warbot's foot at her though.
    After two seconds of waiting for the stun of 'hit by mechfoot' to leave her NCU, she sent her first cohort down the lift.
    Seasoned Salad: I'll be back with their heads!
    A few seconds later the Cohort crawled back through the lift and collapsed, dead.
    Wanda was shocked. That was one of the best cohorts on the market. Not to mention one of the best puns...
    "Ruffian!" she shouted. "Get him! Now!"
    "Not nice to call me that ma'am,"
    "That's your name doofus! Now kill him!"
    "He's already dead ma'am."
    "The guy down the lift!"
    The ruffian waddled forward and went down the lift.
    A second later he re-emerged and gasped "It's a trap! There are two of them!"
    The ruffian died and behind him, Mind, Keeper, Fishbowl, Tropicana, Sefus, Snooklear, and Quieromorir appeared.
    "Es el fin para ti!" Quieromorir shouted, and charged forward. Then hopped back when nobody followed.
    Tropicana pulled out her guns and hit the full-auto button, and the fight began.....

Meanwhile at the ARK office, Windam was trying to talk Asheal into letting him go back to his team.
    "Please," Windam asked.
    "No," Asheal replied. "We had a poll on this and we've decided to nerf you."
    "But some of them said they didn't care wether or not I was nerfd!" Windam pleaded.
    "So they won't mind when we do."
    Windam looked around desperately...
    "I'll give you my fridge full of booze if you let me go.... my team needs me...."
    Asheal perked up. "Ok deal. You can go now."
    She got up and walked into the ARK cubicle maze. "Hai gaiz I got teh booze for the party now! He finally agreed!"

Fishbowl careened from one side of the room to the other like a ragdoll.
    "This is bad," gasped Sefus as he tried to regain his wind. "This is very bad, this mob's too hard.... Who set the difficulty on this mish?"
    "You can set the difficulty?" Tropicana asked right before Wanda gave her a kick that sent her skidding across the floor.
    "Yeah it's the huge bar right beneath all the missions you can choose. Where'd you put it?"
    "Uhm.... all the way to the right...."
    "Dios Mios!" gasped Quieromorir. "Voy a morir ahora! WOOT!"
    Suddenly Windam appeared, brandashing his nerfbat.
    "Nooo!" gasped Wanda. "I'll put it back! I swear!" but it was too late.
    One swing of the bat and her gun turned from a powerful flamethrower into a lamethrower... Her nanoskills went below 0, and all her gear went to OE 0% effectiveness....
    "IV BIN NERFD!" she gasped, before collapsing into a black hole of gimpiness.
    "Windam! My hero! I'm voting that you are not lazy now!" Keeper gasped, "All we need to do now is deactivate the bomb and we've saved Broken Shores!"
    "Got it," Windam said, and swung the nerfbat at the bomb.
    "NO WAIT ITS AN EFUS BOMB!" shouted Snooklear, but it was too late.
    In seconds Broken Shores was gone from the map.

Edit: Fixed some spelling errors heer and terhe.... erm....

Also, I'm still accepting applications to be a character in this story via form message or send a /tell to rimor's Mindkeeper, telling me your char's name, profession, and a little bit about personality, etc.
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jul 22nd, 2006 at 17:58:30.

ROFLMAO! I love this stuff man!!

Great job!!
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Hmmmm I wonder what Windam/Asheal think of this story....

they have an 8 person party...nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm
    they have an 8 person party...nerf
    So you think.... PLOT TWIST!!! nerf nerf nerf

btw I'm still accepting applications to be in this series, send a /tell to Rimor's Mindkeeper ingame. No there is no hint in the last sentence to the plot twist...

Ohhoh, I wanna be in this! My man Llenlleawg (level 9 engi GIMP, ) would fit in nice. And 'bout his personality... well, let's just say that it's kinda hard to describe it... best would prolly be Harcore Blitzomaniac.
    This account was cancelled at:
    2006-08-25 05:59:36

It will remain playable until : 2006-08-25 08:42:33

Hehe, what timing!

Okay peeps next chapter probably won't come out for a while due to RL events happening at me....

And also I'm gonna need a lot of people for this next part, so if you're interested, apply via forums or /tells to rimor's Mindkeeper, and tell your friends about this.

Cya alls in a little bit

Dedicated to Wrangeline, who inadvertantly inspired me to write this whole mess.

Chapter 3
    Broken Shores is Broken.... BS!

It all happened so fast...
    The whole Broken Shores was destroyed.
    The whole zone was removed off the map, replaced with a slightly glowing crater.
    And there were six people inadvertantly responsible....
    Sefus the martial artist....
    Windam the ARK...
    Fishbowl the quiet little dude in the fishbowl (doc tier) helmet (and the rest of doc tier)....
    Quieromorir the Mexican Goth (wtf?)....
    Tropicana the product placement fixer....
    Keeper the doc....
    Snooklear the NT....
    and Mind the nanomage....
    The more observant of you will have noticed that list contains eight names. Now here's a plot twist for you.... after they all hit reclaim they were all joined in the same team, and there can only be six people in a team....
    Nerf plot twists.

Snooklear shivered, the effects of radiation still paining him after being resurrected. In fact this was his third trip to reclaim since he was right next to the bomb when it exploded.
    "It burns," whimpered Tropicana.
    Sefus sat down, looking at the Omni-Ent sign. "We are gonna be in so much trouble..."
    Windam shrugged. "I'm an ARK I can get us out of anything,"
    "I'm kind of clan in omni-ent, but whatever," Sefus nodded. "I was supposed to chain death to... you know a clan city... someone wants us right here.... probably for a nice quiet conversation.... not good..."
    You hear a popping sound...
    Everyone turned suddenly.
    Mind, the nanomage, Keeper, the doc, and Fishbowl, the guy doc tier, were gone. In their place now sat Mindkeeper, a nanomage doc in doc tier, minus the fishbowl helmet.
    Windam shouts: HAX!!
    "Okay then parteshen me," Mindkeeper muttered. "Gah that hurts. I feel like an arms dealer that had to regrow his head."
    "How'd you do that?" Tropicana asked.
    "Honestly," Mindkeeper replied. "I have no idea."

"Honestly," pleaded Bleodemm. "I have no idea."
    Tarkha Zora was furious and having no trouble showing it. "Can someone tell me what is going on?"
    "Sir!" shouted one of the war-room technicians (the guys who monitor the churning and bubbling of Mr. Radar and so forth). "Broken Shores was blown off the map when an Efus bomb was combined with the power of a Nerfbat!"
    Bloedemm chirped in, "I think it was a clan attack on,"
    "Shuddup!" Tarkhan shouted. "And bring my my war general!"
    "Sir!" shouted Blackdog.
    "That would be my ear," Tarkhan hissed, massaging the side of his head. "Do you have any intelligence as to the situation or how to approach it?"
    "Yes, it was all the clams fault as Bloedemm said. Our plan of action is to..." Blackdog waited for dramatic effect, then shouted "FIRE 'ZE MISSILES!"
    Tarkhan buried his face in his hands. "Why did I appoint that guy my war general?" he asked Bloedemm.
    "He won the Halo 2 tournament sir..."
    Blackdog shouts: FIRE 'ZE MISSILES!

"So according to my sources...." Windam read. "Ad lib. You originally applied to be a metaphysist under the ICC professionals university, and had recieved high recommendations because of your already highly demonstrated knowledge of minds in a metaphysical sense. But you were turned down due to your multiple personality disorder. Though it was not problematic before, they worried that with exposure to such knowledge, let your voice trail away, and so you became a doc in hope of constructing vessels to contain your other personalities so that you could apply."
    Mindkeeper nodded, and then drew a hat out of his multidimensional inventory. "It's kinda hard to work, so I just stick with being a doc mostly, but when certain situations arise, I can seperate my solemn side, my jovial side, and my aquatic side." He placed the hat on his head. "Anyone got a lemon? Thanks Tropicana."
    "No problem, they had some leftover when they made the delicious fruit drink of my sponsors!"
    "Minute Maid?" Snooklear asked.
    "No, Sobe," Tropicana replied.
    Mindkeeper cut the lemon in half and placed one half on top of his head. The hat twirled around. "Much better, thank you Trillian, er Tropicana."
    Quieromorir frowned. "Naide quiere hablar conmigo. En todo de ese episodio, solomente tengo ese linea. Que triste para mi..."
    Sefus suddenly looked up. "Oh no the five-oh is coming!"
    Suddenly the five of them were surrounded by male guards, and even a unicorn.
    "You there! Were you people the idiots responsible for the Efus bomb explosion?" one of them grunted.
    "It was all Snooklear!" Sefus blurted.
    "Alright then, we'd like to offer you peeps a job. Would you like to try to take out West Athens next to get revenge on the evil clans for causing this horrible disaster?"
    "Wait d00d WA is my home!" Sefus protested, but everyone else was already asking where to sign.

Scout Hau'Eru sped in his little alien cruiser over the landscape.
    Such a peacefull little world, there was going to be a great alliance forged here. He could tell. All he would have to do was find the dominant life form.
    And there it was! Between those huge square mountains!
    He pushed the nose of his cruiser down and landed next to it.
    It was beautiful. A light tan skin, a sleek, streamlined body.
    Sexy rear thrusters. Phrow. He slowly walked towards it, hoping to become it's friend....

Tarkhan Zora was fuming. He had given up trying to make sense with anyone there, and was on his way to his XL-Kodiak (a new model that was like normal Earth cars in that you didn't equip and transform into it, but parked and got in it), which was parked outside the omni administration building.
    As he approached his ride, he could have sworn he saw something green run away, but he had too much on his mind to care.
    That would be the last mistake he would make. He quickly jerked open the door, shoved his way inside, and slammed the door shut. Hard. And put his foot on the gas. Hard. Maybe he should drive carefully, since he was not yet insured by the insurance reclaim system, since he had just arrived on Rubi-Ka. But he wouldn't be there long, so why bother.

"It's terrible!" Hau'Eru pleaded in his comm message to the Kyr'Ozch Defense Chieftan, General Li'Angreh (say that fast). "The native dominant race has been enslaved by these evil things, they're kind of.... like pink water balloons that have wrapped themselves in cloth... It's terrible we have to save them! They are forced to hold these captors inside their bodies and transport them around like machines!"
    General Li'Angreh nodded. "We shall free them at once. Describe the captive race. And we'll need a name for both these races for future reference. We'll give you the honor of naming them."
    Hau'Eru smiled weakly for a moment. "Thanks," he muttered. "The captive race are kind of tan-ish thingies, they look like carrots, and use jet propulsion like squids, but keep close to the ground. We'll call them Kodiaks, and it seems like it is mostly children that are enslaved. We'll call the captor race... erm what would be a really nasty name.... howabout humans?"
    General Li'Angreh nodded. "So it shall be. Prepare to go to war on the Humans to save the Kodiaks! We shall start by putting our training camp on an Island that has been scouted out, and attacking mini-cities which display malfunctions in their cloaking systems."

Twenty minutes later, Omni-Tek personel would find Tarkhan Zora dead in his car, which had crashed into a nearby shop.
    An autopsy revealed that the death was not caused by the crash, but the crash was caused by the death of the driver when a sort of Alien LazerSniper bolt had driven through his skull, instantly killing him, and having not been saved, was gone and dead forever....
    Then two things were done that would unleash the floodgate of terror and horror, and ultimately lead to the great Rubi-Kaan Pwning in the Face, the most emberassing event in all of the planet's history.
    The two things were putting Blackdog to lead in Tarkhan's stead, and replacing the interior of Tarkhan's car....
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jul 25th, 2006 at 14:11:51.

lol! great stuff there doc
    Arrone:Engineer Level 220/16 (RK1)

My Favorite Quotes:
    -S**t Happens...
    -Start everyday with a smile and get it over with...
    -Kill anything that moves...
    -[Clan OOC] Phatsam: <g0atb0t> What's ADD stand for? Attention Deficit LET'S GO RIDE BIKES!

i'm famous. 5 credz/autograph kthx

Quote Originally Posted by Docnamdkeeper
    "The native dominant race has been enslaved by these evil things, they're kind of.... like pink water balloons that have wrapped themselves in cloth...
    ROFL
    This account was cancelled at:
    2006-08-25 05:59:36

It will remain playable until : 2006-08-25 08:42:33

Hehe, what timing!

woot thanks,

btw did anyone find the reference to Spaceballs, the one about HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and the one about the Funniest Quotes Ingame thread?

And the two alien names are both jokes but idk if they were good enough for anyone to get them.
    Last edited by Docnamdkeeper; Jul 25th, 2006 at 14:10:57.

I got the second alien's name, but Hae'Eru is still eluding me....Ha-eru? Hay-eru?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast