Thread: Just Nerf Adventurers Already

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Currently an advy can run into a blob of 15 or so people and come out alive, no other class can do that, and for good reasons.
    well... noone except for engi/soldier/(some) fixer/enforcer/keeper/(some) shade/agents (depending on FP)

but aside from those (and potentially others as im not patient enough to think for more than 3 seconds about this atm) noone can.
    Proud Member of Paradise

personaly i think NT nukes are overpowered,specialy in SL,they should half there damage or better yet make it ¼ of the damage that they do now :>

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    well... noone except for engi/soldier/(some) fixer/enforcer/keeper/(some) shade/agents (depending on FP)
    How are fixers supposed to survive 15 Aimed shots at a time ? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    How are fixers supposed to survive 15 Aimed shots at a time ? ;p
    nubi you gota reset to 1k hp then get rrfe you can survive 1 as per hot tick

Well I see fixers advs keepers MA run into big crowds of enemies and get away all the time. Part of the reason is that usually not everyone in that crowd has AS ready to fire at same time, and alot of ppl don't pay very good attention to what is happening when they play.

Soldiers / agents in mimic sold etc can be rooted so they much less likely to get away with it.

Fact is a low hp prof with evades often takes less dmg than a soldier in AMS because evade profs dont get hit with perks, which means they never notice all those slice&dice, concussive shots, stuns and all the other **** that a soldier gets hit by. Yet they never have a obvious downtime in their defences like a soldier has. Those professions need to get a weakness in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Myga View Post
    Fact is a low hp prof with evades often takes less dmg than a soldier in AMS because evade profs dont get hit with perks, which means they never notice all those slice&dice, concussive shots, stuns and all the other **** that a soldier gets hit by. Yet they never have a obvious downtime in their defences like a soldier has. Those professions need to get a weakness in PvP.

noob... nothing else 2 say

Yet a Fixer still dies from 4-5 consecutive capped hits, which can occur very fast when the clans have a caller around. I don't think a soldier in AMS can die from 4-5 hits

Yet a Fixer still dies from 4-5 consecutive capped hits, which can occur very fast when the clans have a caller around. I don't think a soldier in AMS can die from 4-5 hits
    No but in the time a soldier eats 4-5AS he also gets hit by alot of other **** like slice&dice, flings, bursts, FAs, shade perks etc and gets stunned / rooted etc until he dies. A fixer dont have to worry about that.

No but in the time a soldier eats 4-5AS he also gets hit by alot of other **** like slice&dice, flings, bursts, FAs, shade perks etc and gets stunned / rooted etc until he dies. A fixer dont have to worry about that.
    Since the fixer already gridded/died ?

Since the fixer already gridded/died ?
    Usually just need to run away. Got the runspeed, the root breakers and don't get stunned.

Usually just need to run away. Got the runspeed, the root breakers and don't get stunned.
    Usually I get brawl stunned 90% of the time, even if the brawl itself misses.

I thought this thread was about nerfing adventurers, back on topic please!

AND yes I agree NERF ADVS!!!!!!! it's a class alot of noobs/girls pick then end up owning too much because the class is overpowered, that's even more unfair!

N E R F

P L Z

!!!!!!!!

*turns shield on*

Leave advys as they are; however, if you must nerf them, do only a little bit and don't go overboard, or expect the same (peaceful) protest march as the infamous Omni guard in Bor protest.

Everyone plays their own way. Some advies chose not to go for PvP, like me. The "overpowered" label on advies is just a stereotype imo.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Leave advys as they are; however, if you must nerf them, do only a little bit and don't go overboard, or expect the same (peaceful) protest march as the infamous Omni guard in Bor protest.

Everyone plays their own way. Some advies chose not to go for PvP, like me. The "overpowered" label on advies is just a stereotype imo.
    Well, you're lvl 117... so you don't know the hell unleashed a melee 220 adv has.

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post

Less roleplaying, more leveling... and you'll see
    Demoness Devilry Evile
    220/23 Solitus Carekeeper - equip
    [Drama on Atlantean]
    [The act of denying reality]
    Accounts expired and retired to RK4
    [Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast]

look be thankful there arent a lot of good advys around,be thankful we have wilsonat and noobs like him telling us how to play

my advy friend can alpha me from 95% hp in less than 1sec without a single perk =P.. (full def, 3 problem avoiding ncu's, specialized opi bracer, pande hud evade items, 20% selfed fire reflect, sl evade buff running, 1000+ aad perk running, dof running, sos notucomm equipted so pretty high evades at that moment) that makes me loose my faith in my ma!

ok his brawl was lucky with 1,4k hit so on more general i die instant if i go below 75-80%hp in melee advy duels =)..
    Last edited by Jaroba; Nov 11th, 2006 at 17:02:55.
    woofwoof!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroba View Post
    ok his brawl was lucky with 1,4k hit so on more general i die instant if i go below 75-80%hp in melee advy duels =)..
    Hehe advies have GM powers, critting through CiB...

(you do have CiB, don't you?)

10 perks in cib ffs (and it was running as i indicated as 1000+ aad perk)... think the odd high brawl was because he did it with mongo rage, he was far from perking me tho but alpha still mushed 10,25k hp out of me (i have 10,5k max =P) my friends advy isnt twinked yet and he wears strong not combined armor, so figure for yourself how the finished advys can do =]

rest of his alpha was 2x 710normalhits 1x fa and dimach sneak, both capped.. i think i have to reroll
    Last edited by Jaroba; Nov 11th, 2006 at 18:23:08.
    woofwoof!

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast