Thread: Just Nerf Adventurers Already

man u really are clueless...

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    That to me looks like a whole lot of non specifics, and outright refusals to be specific.
    How would you like me to be more specific about that? If the heal pet is on guard and you're attacked, it attacks. There is no random situation or strange variable in it. It will always happen.
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Random is funny! Ohh I see Apprentice!!!

I heard Syy killed you? NERF TRADERS lol
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

Quote Originally Posted by Fyxi View Post
    How would you like me to be more specific about that? If the heal pet is on guard and you're attacked, it attacks. There is no random situation or strange variable in it. It will always happen.
    As already stated, get it to do that to another player, since I've attacked an MP summoning pets before and never had a healpet after my ass.

As to nanotehpoir, haven't I left your remains all over OA?
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

As already stated, get it to do that to another player, since I've attacked an MP summoning pets before and never had a healpet after my ass.

As to nanotehpoir, haven't I left your remains all over OA?
    Mhmm, I'm omni, and thank god I'm not on the same server as you

Sorry, but a lot of the stuff you say is just ridiculous, you have multiple level 210+ who PLAY THAT profession saying you are wrong, and also others who do NOT play that profession all laughing at many of your statements...

There's a point when looking at DB and perklines/etc just isn't going to cut it for real facts..

The one thing I do think you're good at? Persistence and determination , you get an A+ in my book for trying to prove people otherwise, sadly it doesn't work,

But keep trying!
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

And I play a 219 adv who regularly beats 220's in all proffessions, and spends several hours a day PvPing. And of course I'm wrong about all things adv, so that argument doesn't work.

Yet again, you support your view that adv has no advantage by bragging about how often you win pvp . .. clearly, its not a built in advantage, its that everyone else is a sucky noob, and you rock. Oh, and nobody cares about whatever they have to say, anyhow.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

That is very correct sobe. I know how and when to take advs down, seeing as how I have a first hand experience, much moreso than anyone else, on what kills an adv.

Other people don't have as much, so they don't use the right strategy and therefore are noobs.

They do silly things like MR while cocoon is available, toss their alphas into my evades, not time stuns, perk me while cocoon is active, etc

Hey Ramdombo**ox, what's the weather like on your planet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohh View Post
    thats not true..

if they leave advys the same and juice up other profs to really even out the playfield, then melee advys will be avg, and ranged would take a huge hit
    read again what you quoted. I said atm which means "at the moment" meaning as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyxi View Post
    hmm the healpet(and other pets for that matter) is calmeable as long as it isnt in aggromode. If it aggroes the advie then it can´t be calmed by his/her/it´s calms.
    It can be calmed by crat/trader calms though.
    and that´s the main diff between crat/trader and advie calms.

and yes Random. it is actually YOU who are the clueless one here.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

They do silly things like MR while cocoon is available, toss their alphas into my evades, not time stuns, perk me while cocoon is active, etc
    Because other profs have all that and so much more....

No other prof requires you to keep 5 different timers running in the vain hope of finding a hole in their defenses, advs are simply overpowered because they have a defense to counter every attack.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

not true we cant dodge AS(if random becomes advy profesional this will happen,vote randomletter for advy prof!)

You can't exactly kill and adv with just AS though :/

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

no but if ur a trox trader u can alpha it

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    no but if ur a trox trader u can alpha it
    or a crat with SoFC
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

not true we cant dodge AS(if random becomes advy profesional this will happen,vote randomletter for advy prof!)
    Actually if Random were adv prof you'd get a big fat nerf. He'd prove to the devs that they are needing it, if someone with his mental skills can steam roll 90% of the people out there and still think its because he's smarter than they are.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    or a crat with SoFC
    just cause ur crat cant alpha advys,doesnt mean they suck!I know better cause i played a crat to TL 4!!11111oneoneoneoneoneeleven

<3

Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy View Post
    Actually if Random were adv prof you'd get a big fat nerf. He'd prove to the devs that they are needing it, if someone with his mental skills can steam roll 90% of the people out there and still think its because he's smarter than they are.
    rofl

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

I don't even try and flame people and I get my posts deleted, and you carebears get to say this? I must have killed a SOFC crat ARK who was still a noob or something.

just cause ur crat cant alpha advys,doesnt mean they suck!I know better cause i played a crat to TL 4!!11111oneoneoneoneoneeleven

<3
    amagadddd
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast