Thread: Just Nerf Adventurers Already

New siggy test
    Rimor - Omni - Hater of Neuts - Inactive since ehm... a long time ago

220/19 Scerrifo - Adventurer - "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

Mikura: And unlike you...I do "get" the agg bar...its simple...you find a heckler...set the agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took you to kill it...find another heckler....change your agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took to kill it...

randomletter: Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? (Guide as to why he is the best Adv)

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? Zsani?
    Anyone who actually got a clue?
    Demoness Devilry Evile
    220/23 Solitus Carekeeper - equip
    [Drama on Atlantean]
    [The act of denying reality]
    Accounts expired and retired to RK4
    [Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast]

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? Zsani?
    Can't you maybe ask: Which advy exactly know LESS then me and are worse then me?

The answer would be MUCH MUCH shorter, like a simple 4 letter word.

It would be NONE.

make this sticky and warp it to the advy forums ^^

God help us the day Random discloses that docs should just train MR and alpha advies, our secret will be out
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

this ranks right up with the apartment boss and the how to equip my advy thread.

let me explain something that seems like common sense to me your way for trader to beat advy is a single plan your options if stuff goes wrong are nonexistant, whereas the advys options are coon,heal,heal,arco,other broken stuff clearly the advy is much better off but yet you are arguing that advies arent bad. your argument is similar to saying shade is a bad dd, when i go afk on my shade he sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by thetweek View Post
    ...how to equip my advy thread.
    i was laughing through the whole thread(and to those who dont know the thread was a no joke,jipy did have that equip and still uses/used 250ish untyped axes at 213 lol)

THis thread re-delivers

Quote Originally Posted by Hubble View Post
    Kyai is surely interested in the third spot.
    profs.

I'm quite comfy where I am thanks

All I know about traders in pvp is that, even when I stood still and let banished fully drain me with both drains, the ac debuffs, NR drains etc, I could still alpha him flat in about 3 seconds, without MR; while he couldn't drop me anywhere like as fast, even when I didn't use biococoon or regroth or rage etc. To say that a trader could survive perk-recharge in order to kill an adv is kinda silly.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

I enjoyed the whole 29 pages, bump.
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

this thread is pure gold

Quote Originally Posted by Pala View Post
    i was laughing through the whole thread(and to those who dont know the thread was a no joke,jipy did have that equip and still uses/used 250ish untyped axes at 213 lol)
    jippy deleted the advy but i think he sold to axes so he could buy a 'raar" station

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=460498

and bump for sticky please
    Last edited by thetweek; Sep 10th, 2006 at 00:27:34.

lol i had a logon that goes like this:

[Leader Chat]Jipyjip:can any1 borrow 5 mil?
    [Leader Chat]Marlark:um this is the leader chat
    [Leader Chat]Jipyjip:yeah i know can u borrow 5 mil?

(dont remember if the channel is named leader chat,its the chat where all org presidents can talk to)

to learn more about advy pvp check the thread i necroed(it actualy has some nice advice by dingmaster) ---->randomletters advice soon to come

need more siggy material

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

i havn't read all the post (quite a few ) but instead of removing an entire perkline for advs, just make it so they can raise it as much. like they can only raise bio shielding to level 5 and acrobat to level 2 etc etc...

DS check the thread i linked,it shows how to kill an engi it goes something like:kill dog,kill chicken,kill engi.

This thread was more fun before randomletter realized how silly he sounds, and went to amuse people in other threads.

OMG! Could I really be saying that somewhere, deep down in my little Grinch heart, I <3 Randomletter?

o.O
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

I'm sure he'll be back, we still need to know how an adv beats Mike Tyson and God.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

There have been no compelling arguments worthy of my prescense.

You beak Mike Tyson with **** charges, and God is just silly. Prove he exists and then I'll tell how you beat him.
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

dude that made me LOL IRL,good job

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast