Why do I fight? Why do I resist the need to conform? I do it out of the belief that I shouldn't have to conform.... within reason.

It is not the role of any organisation or government in a free society to advocate particular beliefs or to impose them on the citizenry through the systems, as is being done today by Omnitek. In a free society, free people make personal decisions as to what they will believe based on their upbringing, their assessment of the evidence, and their overall worldview. This all presupposes honest, objective discussion and interaction, recognizing that we all have our preferences and biases. That's part of being free -- you get to decide for yourself. In a tyranny of whatever form, however, organisations and government decide what beliefs are acceptable and permitted, and excludes all others.

The only time we need interference, is when those free rights we need to exercise impact on the free rights of others in a detrimental way.

I refuse to be a part of this tyranny on Rubi-Ka, and will continue as much as possible to help others understand.