Thread: OTPC: Another one bites the dust

OTPC: Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust
    July 07, 29480 - Chilia Moran - [Atlantean]

OTPC - I was sitting here this morning, going over some of the irrelevant news from the mud flap reporters of the north, when I came across a little piece of wonderful information. Apparently, someone named Xaun got popped in Galahad’s silly castle.

What intrigues me is that the Clans are already claiming that an Omni-Tek assassin who killed her, yet an eyewitness says that the assassin used alien weaponry, while others who were not even there when it happened claim the assassin used Omni-Tek weapons. You seriously need to get your facts straight before you begin to point fingers.

Further more, then the late miss Xaun apparently did not use the Omni-Tek developed insurance system, but instead used some ancient out-of-order device in the Shadowlands. Now, who is at fault for her death then? I can only say that her trust in such ancient machinery has caused her death. As for the one who shot her, give me a call, and I will send you a donation, despite of your affliction. Now we have one less Clan terrorist to worry about.

Maybe more will follow soon? One can only hope, but in my experience the clans are like rollerrats. When you kill one, another one appears to annoy you. We should call the exterminators at the Unicorn Company and get rid of all the rats in a single sweep.

Long Live Omni-Tek!

despite your affliction? I presume that's affiliation... this is what happens when the Omni editors that is... drink too much in macabre celebration I guess.
    To be good is to be in harmony with one's self... Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. - Wilde

Mr Moran, I am tempted greatly to make some remarks in reguards to your report however they would be lacking in honor and do no good in this situation.

We all place a LOT of faith in insurance technology, both the systems developed by Omni-Tek and the gardents in shadowlands, all of us do, Clan, Omni, Neutral and ICC alike.

Given the fact that it appears that Perma-kill weapons were used...

Whoever this assassin is and who ever sent him, they all have a lot to answer for.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Is this news or an opinion column?

*shakes his head and drops the OTPC paper back on his desk*
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    Another one bites the dust
    July 07, 29480 - Chilia Moran - [Atlantean]

Maybe more will follow soon? One can only hope, but in my experience the clans are like rollerrats. When you kill one, another one appears to annoy you. We should call the exterminators at the Unicorn Company and get rid of all the rats in a single sweep.

Long Live Omni-Tek!

Perhaps we should call our own exterminators and wipe out the scourge that is the OTPC. How did this fool get credentialed.

Oh please...don't you people get that it's obviously *meant* to be provoking? You're all taking the bait...hook, line and sinker. This is the way Miss Moran writes. Go back and read previous articles of hers, and you'll see for yourself. She's obviously a popular one as well, or she wouldn't be working for OTPC.

[It's clearly not an attempt to be Rubi-Ka's answer to some super stiff and serious reporter, like one for Time magazine or whatever. And don't pretend you don't read RL tabloids. We all do.]

Ahh gotta love reading the comics. Always a good chuckle. But come on OTPC, can't you get us some pics to go with your funnies?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

*Yawns...snorts...then wakes up again* Sorry...I fell asleep reading all the mindless propaganda...
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Greetings to you all.

As many of you know I am Gurney “Twistshot” Halleck, member of the Aethyr Knights. As many of you know on June 2nd Lady Xaun was ambushed and killed by an assassin after her clan meeting in Camelot Castle, I am here today to ask those who wish to help to contact me. I am attempting to build an investigation team with all interested parties in order to find out who ordered her assassination, bring those involved to justice and should she still be alive, find Lady Xaun and bring her back.

Please, I beseech you, do not let such a crime go unpunished, help us bring justice to this matter.

Contact me on my com when I am on Rubi-Ka or use this message drop if you wish to contact me when I am not pressent.

Twistshots Gridmail
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

(Holy crap, man...is there something wrong with your eyes? Are you unable to see your own copies? This is the sixth crosspost you've made. Two in this forum, one in the org recruitment forum and three (!) in the Editor's forum. Once is more than enough, guy.

To show just how lame multiple posting like that is, I have crossposted this on all your posts. Enjoy.)

(Thank you, you missed one. I have IC reasons for making so many. No one is going to be able to say I did not try)

I have a question for you Ms Moran, if you hate clans so much, why dont you join them and add your embarrasing commentaries to FJRK? as you would then cease to do any harm to OTPC with your lackluster, opinionated short-on-facts reporting 'skills'

Honestly, i dont know why this woman still gets her articles printed, i am beginning to lose faith in OTPC entirely...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista
    Honestly, i dont know why this woman still gets her articles printed, i am beginning to lose faith in OTPC entirely...
    Just a thought, but could it possibly have something to do with the fact that this is part of OT-RK's propaganda machine?

Don't take "news reports" at face value. Especially if it is "reported" by someone paid, directly or indirectly, by a warring party - or any other party with an interest in twisting the information flow.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

What intrigues me is that the Clans are already claiming that an Omni-Tek assassin who killed her, yet an eyewitness says that the assassin used alien weaponry
    Unless you count the other evidence apart from the weaponry used. Namely:-

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    A quick scan showed him to have OT ID signatures
    So, to quote one journalist:-

You seriously need to get your facts straight.
    *coughs*
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

Considering that no other information whatsoever has been found out about this person, a quick scan of his ID is in no way reliable. I'm sure we're all aware of the numerous times it has been faked in the past.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea
    Considering that no other information whatsoever has been found out about this person, a quick scan of his ID is in no way reliable. I'm sure we're all aware of the numerous times it has been faked in the past.
    Yes, however it is a place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea
    I'm not saying it's reliable. I'm merely pointing out the selectivity of the information this 'journalist' is choosing to look at.

[Is selectivity a real word?]
    Roland "Monczeli" Faoláin - 189/11/42 - Assembly

egadsrk2: I can't recall the last time I played this game with pants on.

I see that Chilia Moran has arrived to fill the void of tactlessness left by Miyamoto's passing.

To be quite honest though, you can't expect an editorial about the death of a clan leader to be overly flattering, especially one of Xaun Miyamoto's character.
    Last edited by Jacob Stroud; Jul 13th, 2006 at 05:42:44.
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC