Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting a Enforcer. Need your expertise.

Wink Starting a Enforcer. Need your expertise.

Ok guys..

My main char is a lvl100ish MA, but they are so nerfed and bugged it's not even playable above this. Im good for one thing, and that is crit.buffs and some minor healing capabilities... I want to start a Enforcer. A big bad atrox Enforcer. The Hammer type. (Hammer Tyme TM).

Btw, just ran a mission fora QL108 Paper Hammer (before I saw what it really was.. DOH!)

Anyways,

What do I raise my skills in?

Str/Stm and 2HB is a given, but gimme your suggestions.

TFYT.

Read all the posts on here.

Really, they are entertaining. Some real characters here (mostly atrox, but that doesn't mean they aren't great guys!)

Up to L25 I have been maxing:

Str
    Stam
    Agil
    Body Dev
    Melee Init
    2hb
    Brawl
    Comp Lit (NCU = good)
    Bio Met
    Matter Met
    Matter Crea
    (other nanoskils up there, but will fall off as I can now use all general buffs)
    Run speed up there, but not maxed by any means.
    Evade clsc.
    Map Nav for people upgrade

Anything I forgot to mention.

I have about 15 - 20k IP saved up at L25. I don't know what to do with it, but nanoskills are going to get expensive, so I'm saving em.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Yeah thats not a bad list.

You'll be wanting psycho modi too for mongo line of nanos

hey i have a question to add to that i want to be a beem weilding enforcer what skill will that need i havent started my new enforcer just yet but i soon will just wondering what skill that uses incase i dont get one right away this way i will not waist a single ip point.

beams require the same skills as hammers. u need to be an attrox to use one.

camp a mission term. u will eventually find one as a pick up item. i found a couple in one week.

Originally posted by Thyrra
    i found a couple in one week.
    If only they could breed.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Originally posted by Kaerem
    Read all the posts on here.

Really, they are entertaining. Some real characters here (mostly atrox, but that doesn't mean they aren't great guys!)

Up to L25 I have been maxing:

Str
    Stam
    Agil
    Body Dev
    Melee Init
    2hb
    Brawl
    Comp Lit (NCU = good)
    Bio Met
    Matter Met
    Matter Crea
    (other nanoskils up there, but will fall off as I can now use all general buffs)
    Run speed up there, but not maxed by any means.
    Evade clsc.
    Map Nav for people upgrade

Anything I forgot to mention.

I have about 15 - 20k IP saved up at L25. I don't know what to do with it, but nanoskills are going to get expensive, so I'm saving em.
    good list, but i must add for a 2hb guy sensory imp has to be on the list too. This and psycomodi are the basis of the headcracker line. Those are 2hb buffs son!

As far as implants go, both arms and chest with 2hb

both arms and waist with brawl

max life or body dev everywhere (I think for atrox max body dev is better, but there are those who will disagree).

I also implant psychomodi, matcrea, and biomet.

Get mongo around level 15-20 (89 skill needed I think, so implant for it).

only *useless* nano is timespace, only used for chargers.

as far as beams go, I have a 44, 100, 130, 144, 150, and 159... quite a little collection *hugs his beams*

oh I have a 200 too, but cant use yet (180 skill away from self armed without challenger).
    Last edited by Yazule; Dec 19th, 2001 at 12:42:32.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

God damn it how can you have so many beams and be on RK2

I *still* can't find a beam.

Lightbulb

Yazule I'll start petioning for your transfer to RK1.

Now seriously it will be very interesting to see how a previous MA feels about the Enforcer profession. I usually outdamage or at least steal the aggro from any MA my level or a bit above, and I wonder how you will feel about our damage output.

Keep us informed.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I roll them.

all bad
    all money
    mostly chaos

then I tinker with some open and some mystical until I get *find the item* missions.

I get a drop in an hour every time I try. I have sold/given away about 10 beams besides my collection.

A couple of friends walked up to me at one time or another and just gave them to me too.

I am clan btw, we get them easier than OT (along with OT armor of all things). Dunno why, we just do from talking to an OT friend of mine.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Might have to get a clan application form, swap to the dark side, find a beam them come back to my home comforts

Originally posted by BGumble
    Might have to get a clan application form, swap to the dark side, find a beam them come back to my home comforts
    Hey you are already doing MY missions, what else you need ?

SI and PM

I'm increasing those as I need to, but not at the start of the character.... only ehough for mongo.

I can't use HC until 30 something, and I can always get it from a higher level. I'm not sure how the dark blue nanoskills are going to work out before 50 so I'm playing it safe.

Eventually, though, I imagine that I'm going to be doing everything except T&S. Scary thought.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

One thing you might want to raise once you hit your title maxes is intelligence. I never did untill I was lvl 105, but by the time I was 110 I had like 340 int Raised all my nano skills by almost 60 points.

Its probably not something you'll want to keep maxed all the time, but keep it high, along with some psychic for nano pool. Enforcer makes good use of all those abilities so don't let any of them slack too far behind.

i cast more doggone nanos than i have nanopool for. i always use nano kits when buffing up, they need t&s.

Originally posted by BGumble
    if your job description was not that of a hired goon, i'd say u are a disgrace to the planet. as is, i'll say ur rude to your side, but fine by ur prof. :P

Nanos

When is a good level range to start uping Nanos to max?

Re: Starting a Enforcer. Need your expertise.

Originally posted by Rhayden

... but gimme your suggestions.

Forget 2hb and go 1hb. Alloys. Two of them. Thwap Thwap Thwap. Or shussh susssh susssh if you think of them as ski poles.

Re: Nanos

Originally posted by Dominion777
    When is a good level range to start uping Nanos to max?
    when you reach title caps on other skills such as 2HB and are not sure where else to put them.

or

when you see you can get your new mongo/headcraker-brutalthug/essence-line-nanos

oh, don't forget melee init.
    Upped mine with a 100 (my long overdue abilities stopped me from raising it further), and I can tell you that init MATTERS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast