Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Way to go now make RRF Self Only

I think this is a bad idea, albeit I supported nerfing the bracers...well that nerf was a bit extreme but still.

37% reflect field that will be possible after the patch is far from being overpowering and should remain as it is.

I think RRFE should stay as a buff that soldier can give to the team. However...

I think soldiers and engineers alike should have access to better buffs themselves, perhaps 50% self-only RRFE would be in order. This is a similar thinking then with MA crit buffs, self only are much more powerful then those you can give to other now after all you as a MA/soldier/engineer should be an expert of that specific field hence you should be a master of it.

Thumbs up Agree

Bump.
    RRFE self-only is the next step (with a line castable on others, just like MA critical buffs). Engys shields same way. Docs HP buff same, enforcers essences same way, best selfonly, weak ones to team. fixers run buffs/hots/NCU's etc. Well, in other words BEST buff in every profesion should be self only. lesser versions can be shared to other. thats the way to go.

Want reflects ? Play a soldier/engy.

Vich 165 soldier RK1

Once more dont blame people palying for FC nerfing pvm.
    We asked for bracers/rrf "fix-nerf" in pvp ONLY, no one was complaining about it in pvm, i like to give it to my team in pvm you just dont see my point so ill make it clear :
    FC please dont treat pvm and pvp the same way, i cant think of a good idea right now but alot were put on the pvp threads.

I only hope this fiasco serves to educate the customers to never, ever open their traps again and scream for a nerf for whatever reason. FunCom uses calls for valid game adjustments to nerf the hell out of everybody.

FunCom would have come to the realization that something needed to be done for PvP regarding reflect on their own. They could not have done such a horrible thing if those few select did not validate their actions.

We all could have handled making the bracers unique. We could have handled a devide that cut reflect against opponents in PvP. We could have accepted a straight 50% cut in reflect in PvP. We could have accepted the bracers being cut straight 50% in reflect value right across the board.

As soon as players even mention support of some kind of change that weakens the playerbase they jump on it like hungry wolves and stick it to us indiscriminately.

mmm personally i asked for full damage and non capped specials in pvp, along with RRF self nothing concernin bracers, just so u know

Originally posted by Infamine
    mmm personally i asked for full damage and non capped specials in pvp, along with RRF self nothing concernin bracers, just so u know
    Hehe, you could have replaced that with asking for only soldiers to be allowed to be kill in PvP

nah i would ve asked for soldiers and NT if i had that idea

I dont care what you do to soldiers

Just dont even think about suggesting making the Eng reflect self only. We MUST be able to use this on our bots!
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123