Thread: So what is the release promises you think are in booster?

So what is the release promises you think are in booster?

I see MANY people complaining about items that were promised being in the booster. Well, what exactly are these items? I've gone back and read all the early release information, as well as my box and the early reviews. I just don't see what you feel you were promised upon relese.

Everything I'm seeing with what is being offered in the booster, was never promised, so please tell me what the "mystery" promises are.

Thanks
    RK-2
    Minndy, Crat, RK2
    Minndi, MP, RK2

Yeah

I'm curious about the same thing!
    I think people have mistaken *plans, maybe's and hopfully's* for promises.
    "Ph43r me! For I am...Darth Sp00n." --my bot belonging to my main character Ruleth.
    Ruleth: Omni-tek aligned 'crat.
    Releuth: Clan aligned MP. (Ruleth's twin sister.)
    RuthieChan: Omni-tek aligned MA.
    Leetaschan: Omni-tek aligned Adventerer.
    And last but not least; Depravedgirl: The neutral aligned Atrox Enforcer who thinks she's a girl, and speaks in falsetto only.

Specifically, we were promised the possibility to take over outpost and fight over territory, Clan vs Omni.

This was never implemented, but was expanded to Dept vs Org. land control, as proposed in the booster pack.

In Gaute s own words:
    [gaute] The issues 1,5 years ago (omg, that’s a long time) when we talked about that, were being able to hold strongholds, (attacking guards already placed, and have them change sides.)
    [gaute] I felt that was too limited, and instead of patching out something halfway, we went back to the drawing board.
    Now, since this was promised, NOT delivered and expanded from the original idea, players feels cheated.

What you need to understand is we will never have the OP take over cause they replaced it in order to sell it as new content.

May surprised lots of you, but I am sure alot would prefer the originally proposed epic method of Clan vs Omni war, rather then Clan A fighting Omni dept Z, guild war method.