Thread: Sealed Weapons and other guns!!

Sealed Weapons and other guns!!

Heya all...

I just title maxed most of my trade skills.. and i was thinking about building some sealed weapons for friend and just for fun...
    I know i need Break and entry..... i have 700 in it, which is enough for ql200 sealeds.... The only problem i have is to find the right part to assemble to gun.
    Does anyone know a homepage or something with some kind of list, which item is required to build the certain kind of sealed...
    For example. Soft pepper pistol requires a nano pylon....
    Imi tellus a flak tubing and so...
    dont know the others tho :/

Another question i have is about those construction kits.. I treid to build some guns.. but they got bugged while building... sometimes in die first 2 steps. but mostly i couldnt do the last step to finish it.. Are all of them bugged? Or only a part of them?
    does any list exists to look up what i CAN build right now?

thx for any answers =)

For the guide to sealed weapon receptacles, go to:

Virral's site

Look up the Guides section to find the page about receptacles.

As for weapon construction kits, a good many of them are bugged to the point that you can't complete the weapon. Some have begun mapping out which ones are bugged and which ones aren't, but that's going to take a while before everything has been mapped.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thanks a lot for the fast answer!! =)

We started putting together a list of bugged and non-bugged manuals here. Not all of the information has been collated at the top of the thread unfortunately, and the effort pretty much ground to a halt when we realised that a the same manual might work at one QL and not at another, and that the exact choice of QL for your components might cause kits of the same QL to behave differently.

You might also want to check out this site, which has an ongoing effort to catalogue kits by individual QL. Might take a while though...

Cheers,

~R~