Thread: newland city militia needs your help

newland city militia needs your help

I am just a messenger so dont be complaining to me or whine what I am delivering as its not my business here is a letter from Minister Greydan

Greetings citizen's of Newland City,

firstly a lot of things will be happening really soon... for now I would just like to say that Hekkat has requested some new weapons and that it is up to US to help him. he has asked that we deliver ten Kyr'Ozch Shotguns. now I already have five. he has stated that the higher quality of them the better. this is only the first step of plans for training and creating a better militia force for our city but don't think we are leaving borealis alone... oh no we won't but as I am issuing a speech very soon about plans for an alliance it will have to wait. All that I ask is that our citizens of newland city help support the council and collect some Kyr'Ozch shotguns. we currently have five so far how you get it makes no difference to me. just as long as it isn't by criminal means.

for now these guns will be given to a select a few of guards to be tested as well as training those guards with these weapons as I said this is only the beginning of things to come for the neutrals. in the meantime I wish you all the best of luck if you cannot reach me about the shotguns just leave a message on my comm unit and I will get back to you OR you contact my associate's Foosball33 or Iamiko or any other high ranking House of Black Star operative you know that about the shotguns.

your newland city council minister Greydan.

As one of the scientists currently hired by the council's research team, I assure you I'll be looking into acquiring some of these from our supplies of alien technology currently undergoing testing.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!