Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: A Look See Into 4 Holes and Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by Luziciona
    "Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither and lose both."
    Amen to that!
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. " - Attributed to either Benjamin Franklin or David Hume
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    You state you ‘heard’ that OT is willing to spend money, which means you know as much as anyone else: nothing! You, as much as anyone else, are making assumptions.
    The Board met this weekend. As a BoardMember I am not allowed to discuss details of the proceedings, but you can be assured that the figures given were a low estimate, which has been increased significantly. We have the capital, and we are investing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    Maybe OT improved since the time of the Tir accord, but so has the rest of Rubi-Ka. Still the moment OT would have enough firepower to crush the Clans, you would, without hesitation. The fact that you haven’t, even now the Clans took 4Holes, says enough.
    And we have received ICC authorisation to deploy troops and heavy equipment on Rubi-Ka for the express purpose of protecting it from alien invaders. Transports are en-route. Remember what happened to the Clans the last time Omni-Tek landed extra troops: you surrendered. Luckily for the clans, these troops are coming to stop the aliens.

And as for OT not caring about the alien threat, please tell me who is setting up the advanced battlefields in the outzone to battle the threat on a front where no Rubi-Kan other than combattants can be harmed? Get a grip on reality.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    CybertroniX Watches.

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    The Board met this weekend. As a BoardMember I am not allowed to discuss details of the proceedings, but you can be assured that the figures given were a low estimate, which has been increased significantly. We have the capital, and we are investing it.

And we have received ICC authorisation to deploy troops and heavy equipment on Rubi-Ka for the express purpose of protecting it from alien invaders. Transports are en-route. Remember what happened to the Clans the last time Omni-Tek landed extra troops: you surrendered. Luckily for the clans, these troops are coming to stop the aliens.

And as for OT not caring about the alien threat, please tell me who is setting up the advanced battlefields in the outzone to battle the threat on a front where no Rubi-Kan other than combattants can be harmed? Get a grip on reality.
    For the express purpose of protecting it from alien invaders… Right, then mind telling me why they didn’t help at all at last night’s alien attack? If anyone needs to get a grip on reality, it must be you.

And by the way, I’m not a Clanner, I’m a neutral. Says a lot about OT if they let people like you on the board.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

(( see post 197 on http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...447377&page=10 for why the unicorns "seem" to be inactive during AI raids ))
    TTFN

Blackwidow ¬{:-)>

Toons:
    Munitoris, Engineer (Pres)
    Illegitius, Nano-Technician (Gen)
    Noideas, Martial Artist (Gen)
    Shopophile, Trader (Gen)

All proud members of Ordo Stella Noctis

(These forums are IC, not OOC)
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

Quote Originally Posted by JubileX_Prime
    I read, and am saddened.

Secondly, lost of livelyhood only happened towards those who harbored, traded with or aided Clan members. Our treatment of Clanners is no different than theirs of us. They chose to become ennemies of Omni-Tek, and thus must deal with that decision.
    Right, as if Omni-Tek holds some right to tell the Neutral population of Borealis that they are not allowed to do business with the Clans. I got a clip of ammo with your name on it, JubileX_Prime.

Mr. Yarko we made the Outzones avaliable to all citizens when we could quite easily make sure anyone but an employee would need an army behind him to gain entry. If you believe we do not care about Alien attacks and invasions, you require a trip to -Reform, or a skilled Doctor. I can arrange both, feel free to contact me.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    Mr. Yarko we made the Outzones avaliable to all citizens when we could quite easily make sure anyone but an employee would need an army behind him to gain entry. If you believe we do not care about Alien attacks and invasions, you require a trip to -Reform, or a skilled Doctor. I can arrange both, feel free to contact me.
    Actually, the Unicorns requested citizens to help in fighting the alien threat in the Outzone, meaning Omni-Tek couldn’t handle the invasion alone.

Of course you care about alien attacks and invasions. As long as it suits you that is, as Omni-Tek always has done.

I’m also in perfect health, physically as well as mentally, thank you. So no need for a doctor, but if you want to try your reform tricks on a skilled meta physicist, you are more then welcome. I love the smell of failure and fear.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12