Thread: open letter from Greydan

open letter from Greydan

I am just a messenger (a highly paid one for sure) so if you have anything to say about this letter dont come crying to me.

Greetings people of Rubi-Ka,

I want to assure all of you that our organization House of Black Star WILL NOT engage in any lethal hostile activity towards Omni-Tek because of the occupation of borealis. I assure you that I along with the newland city council will get to the bottom of this. in any case I urge the neutral community NOT to use lethal means to get your message across to the OT guards. protesting is ok as long as it wont degenerate into rioting we want the public to view us as neutrals as opposed to some other terrorist group or clan factions that are fighting Omni-Tek I want to make it clear to everybody including our organization this is THEIR war. if we get involved then we are no longer neutral, for the time being stay calm remain vigilant. this problem will be solved and hopefully soon.

your fellow neutral and newland city council minister Greydan

((I was asked by several peeps in my org to issue this official statement hehe))
    Last edited by Freyda; Jun 5th, 2006 at 01:37:14.

I want to say, before I say anything else, Minister Greydan has done a wonderful job in speaking for the organization in which we both belong; however, I would like to speak on behalf of myself and it should be strongly understood that I am in no way representing the views and ideas my organization with the following.

The only reason why Omni-Tek put Unicorn Soldiers in city of Borealis is because they could. They new they would meet no resistance in doing this action, other than complaints and protests.
    I will agree with Minister Greydan, no hostile action should be taken, at least for now. The time too strike has for now past, action should have been taken within the first day or two, so for right now we are stuck with trying to talk. Which honestly I have no problem with, a course of non-violence is always better. But for how long do we talk? Do we say to Omni-Tek, “Get out of Borealis and the protest will stop” and when they say no, do we threaten them with more protesting? Neutrals right now need to send a message to both OT and the Clans that we will not be pushed around, and that we will fight for our right to remain neutral and to run our lives the way we want too. But again I will say for right now talking is fine, but we need to send an underlying message that at some point in time the talking will stop, and the violence will begin. Our voices need to be backed up with something more then more talking.

This is not about picking sides; this is about standing up for our rights.

I would like to add with this, for all Neutrals to keep in mind this was a decision made my Omni-Tek leaders, not the average worker. So I would urge neutrals not to take this action out on them, but to make sure aggression is directed where it is needed to be. Part of being Neutral means we do have blind hate for people because of their side. We choose to judge people by there actions and who they are, and not by what faction they are in.

I would also like to point out to Minister Greydan that this line of thinking, “if we get involved then we are no longer neutral” is why Omni AF was able to waltz into Newland City a few months ago and beat and arrest a neutral citizen with no opposition from any neutral force.

For now I will be more then happy to carry around my protest sign and use my voice to speak. But I will only wait for so long, and after that if there is no change I will let my guns speak for me.

In closing I would like to remind all citizens of Rubi-Ka Omni-Tek does not own this planet, they lease it and their lease is almost up. And their lease has been shortened before it can be shortened again.

Beta "Foosball33" Cross
    Last edited by FoosballX; Jun 6th, 2006 at 15:26:50.