Thread: Council of Truth Condemns Omni-Tek for Violation of Neutral Rights (03 June, 29480)

Council of Truth Condemns Omni-Tek for Violation of Neutral Rights (03 June, 29480)

Tir, Atlantean, Rubi-ka (03 June, 29480)

The Council of Truth hereby condemns Omni-Tek for its violation of neutral rights in the city of Borealis. The invasion of Borealis violates the generally understood laws of neutrality by taking armed action against neutrals in their home territory, as well as interfering with the financial standing of the neutral parties who reside and do business in Borealis. This is a clear infringment on neutral rights and neutral freedom of action.

The generally understood laws of neutrality include the obligation of neutral parties to defend their neutral status by the use of force if and when necessary. Rubi-Ka has an armed neutrality that must choose if and when to defend their status in Borealis. The Council will offer no assistance that violates the interstellar laws of neutrality.

Four members of the Council of Truth met with Marcos "Yarko" Orender and Mohammad "Jujuwalker" Clancy of the Newland City Council to convey the Council of Truth's stance regarding Borealis. Mr. Orender's overall reply was, "The Council acknowledges our neutrality, I'm very pleased with that." Mr. Clancy expressed a similar sentiment.

To join or learn more about the Council of Truth, visit our gridsite at http://www.counciloftruth.org/.
    Fayelure,
    President of 3305 Local.

MD - Special Ops fully supports the statement from the CoT.

We will not be providing any combat assistance to the neutrals, however non-combat services may be provided upon request.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

TELL THE NEUTS TO RALLY AT TIR!! TIR REVITALIZATION IS A MUST!!!!!!

*Laughs* Oh my. Would you like us to liberate Tir for you after we free Borealis? We have nothing to lose by fighting Silverstone, if the Clans invite us to do so.

( Wow, now that would be a fun story, success or not )
    Last edited by Karibanu; Jun 4th, 2006 at 10:56:03.

(then that neutrality you're fighting for would be a complete lie wouldn't it?)

Tir is fine like it is. Thank you.

And we should really condemn you for not even being able to agree with each other.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    (then that neutrality you're fighting for would be a complete lie wouldn't it?)
    (There's no one definition of "neutrality" on RK any more than there seems to be a unified Clan policy. I wasn't suggesting kicking Clans out of Tir, merely asserting a neutral right to free travel. Besides, think of the lovely mess )
    Last edited by Karibanu; Jun 4th, 2006 at 21:19:41.

On behalf of the Aethyr Knights I wish all neutrals good luck in their efforts to free their city. However I personaly pledge to supply what ever humanitariean aid I can offer to you all in the way of Medical supplies and nano rechargers.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

((sorry, it didn't come across right. I was joking when I wrote that. Sorry for any mix up.))

And Stillian, thank you for condemning us. It's been too long since the Council has been condemned for something.

My position is unchanged

We the Clans of Rubi-Ka must do all we can to help our Neutral friends resist this invasion of Borealis. I voted for military action and I will send any assistance required to the brave neutrals fighting for their liberation.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian
    And we should really condemn you for not even being able to agree with each other.
    Hush! Divided is GOOD!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Individual Clans free to provide aid.

The CoT has determined that they will sit back and respect the Neutrality of the Neutrals. This means of course that no official action short of this letter of protest will take place.

There are of course two things true of this.

Firstly. CoT recognises by this action the right of the Neutrals to self determination and respects the sovernty of Neutral territory. We can not invade Borialis to liberate it without a formal request made to the CoT clerical staff and the CoT assembly of Representatives by a recognised Neutral goverment. To invade even with the goal of preserving Neutrals Freedoms without invitation by said recognized Neutral Government would make us no better than Omni-Tek. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of ethics and behavior.

Secondly in keeping with Clan doctrine and beliefs componant clans and the individuals citizens of the Clans as a whole are free to act on their own behalf. You must be advised that such clanner aid does not reflect action on the part of CoT and the CoT will be unable to assist Individual Clanners who might be captured in the pursuit of their beliefs. I suggest that if you are in a losing battle the valor and honor of the Clans be maintained. Reclaim is far more comfortable than a cell.

Please note that this is not in any form an official CoT responce. This is my personal statement made on nobodys behalf but my own.

Borialis Liberalis!!!!
    "Moderates work with the expectation of goodwill and cooperation. To be effective they require that both sides of an arguement be reasonable..."

"I am not a Moderate."

Kayisa Agent and CoT Rep for RKA United.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayisa
    To invade even with the goal of preserving Neutrals Freedoms without invitation by said recognized Neutral Government would make us no better than Omni-Tek. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of ethics and behavior.

Borialis Liberalis!!!!
    Ethics shmethics!!!!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Amazing... an Omni who does not hold themselves to ethical standards or considerations... what a rare creature this must be.... quick, get a net and catch it, maybe we can stick it to a board like the rare and beautiful butterfly it must be...

/end sarcasm

We all have our talents.

/vogue
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Indeed.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!