Thread: Borealis is cleaning up

Borealis is cleaning up

Order is finally being restored in the streets of beautiful Borealis. The beautiful city plumped down in a marvelous landscape can now regrow from the recent burst of crime inside.

I am sure there were elements trying to resist and may still be doing just that but fear not. Soon the streets will surely be as safe as they once were.

Congratulations Borealis and the Neutral community.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Awesome move from the Omni forces
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Then I hope Omni doesn't mind some civil disobedience. We've had a pretty good working relationship so far, but having the voice of Omni-Tek next to a major thoroughfare isn't news I would celebrate, nor the hulking atroxes that are so akin to the gang of Loren Warr. Perhaps we should give her another call?
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Loren Warr and her gang of merry mercenaries arent really anywhere near to the Unicorns. Well, Loren`s crew tried to keep peace inside Newland just like the Unicorns will do in Borealis but thats the end of any similarity as far as I can tell.

Yes, there were civil disorder yesterday and I am sure we will see it for some days to come. But it will subside and peace will be restored.

It was a delight strolling around in Borealis for the most part yesterday.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

What planet were you on?
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

[All Towers] The omni organization loves Toxor .. awww.

[Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: !blacklist Mostadio this ****tard wouldnt make my carb :@
    [Clockwork Inc.] Omgbot: Thank you Toxor. Reputation / Blacklist info about Mostadio has been stored in the Clockwork Inc.-archives
    [Clockwork Inc.] Toxor: thats cool
    [Clockwork Inc.] Mostadio: ROOOOOOOOOFL
    [Org. Msg.] Mostadio kicked Toxor from your organization.

So Ms Idoru is that an official statement by Shattered Dreams or just you?

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

I have begun part of my protest of this occupation. I will only be aiding neutral characters until the Unicorns leave Borealis. And no, Ms Idoru is simply in disbelief that you call what is still happening in Borealis order.
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Quote Originally Posted by LangWiz
    I have begun part of my protest of this occupation. I will only be aiding neutral characters until the Unicorns leave Borealis. And no, Ms Idoru is simply in disbelief that you call what is still happening in Borealis order.

Oh I disagree. The Omega did a wonderful job of bringing order, Omni are merely emulating the same masterful work they did for the benefit of all mankind...
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Yes Borealis is finally cleaning... of people.
    // Rimor
    / Nyora lvl 178 MP
    / Nyor lvl 101 Fix
    / Schitsu lvl 146 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen

Yes, there were civil disorder yesterday and I am sure we will see it for some days to come. But it will subside and peace will be restored.
    Rome was not built in one day.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

I reallly dont like this turn of events. Neutrals have in the main allied with us because we treated them with respect, we aided them against clan aggression and they came to us willingly. Now we are trying to close the door to clan for them, and it might just backfire on us.

Unicorn guards in Borealis is one thing, but with orders to kill clan on sight in a neutral city? thats going too far. Unicorn company deal civilly with clan in the outzone and are glad of their help, the very least we could do is give the Borealis guards the same orders.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I don't think I would have such a problem with unicorn being in Borealis if they weren't shooting clanners on sight.

But I would on the other hand be happy if nuetrals had their own version of Unicorn that shot both clan and omni on sight. That would be ok.