Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Priority Omni-Tek Press Release

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun
    Oh Alto.. and what is the nature of the clans? Since I am a Clan leader... and even I have a hard time deciphering it.. I am amazed you can.. Each clan has its own views.. There are as many of us whom dislike the Sentinels as there are whom like them.. but that does not mean we do not still fight against Omni-Tek's slavery of others.. We force no one to join us.. We force our rules on no one.. We only fight to free "ALL" people of Rubi'ka..
    Well for me the reson I am neutral is that Omni-Tek and the Clans both work on killing this planet I call home.

Don't get me wrong Madam, I have friends on both sides of your conflict.

We have sat many nights talking about my "neutrality".

I hear where you are coming from and I know the ways of the Omni-RK.

I feel you both have it wrong.

If there could be a Cynotor faction I would be the founder of it but since there is not I choose to be neutral.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    There is neutral

I am neutral

The fine citizens of Borealis are neutral.

Newland is neutral you going to try and take it again?

We don't like Omni-Tek and we don't like the Clans.

It's called neutral and has been that way for many years.

Come down off you high horse and smell the beat down we shall serve to you if you insist on trying to take our homes.
    We have already taken your homes and your city. If your harbouring of criminals continues, we will take everything you have and leave you to demons in the Perpetual Wastelands.

OmniTek don't try, we are doers and we have done you and your kind in Borealis.

We understand the nature of Omni-Tek AND the Clans.. Why do you think we are neutral?
    You are far from neutral. To be a true neutral is to not pick up arms and aid Omni-Tek or Clan. However, thats what you "neutrals" do, ALL the time. Then when a force of Omni-Tek or Clan soldiers come to crush you, you cry and say that you are neutral.

Omni-Tek isn't in Borealis because we want to take over the neutrals. Why take over something that is already ours? We want to protect OUR equipment. That is all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceroute

Then why don't we do something and get 4 Holes back instead of moving placing troops in Borealis? Borealis doesn't want or need our presence. Meanwhile their are four Omni towns occupaied by Clan invaders with civilian Omni employees trapped. How can we justify this to our own people?

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekor
    You are far from neutral. To be a true neutral is to not pick up arms and aid Omni-Tek or Clan. However, thats what you "neutrals" do, ALL the time. Then when a force of Omni-Tek or Clan soldiers come to crush you, you cry and say that you are neutral.

Omni-Tek isn't in Borealis because we want to take over the neutrals. Why take over something that is already ours? We want to protect OUR equipment. That is all there is to it.
    (Don't use that true neutral BS...Switzerland was neutral and vehemently defended its borders, just as it does now...)

You would not pick up arms if your friends and family members were cut down in the streets by people you believed knew the difference between enemies and non-aggressors?

I suggest you guard "your equipment" well, I wouldn't want anything to happen to it...
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Then why don't we do something and get 4 Holes back instead of moving placing troops in Borealis? Borealis doesn't want or need our presence. Meanwhile their are four Omni towns occupaied by Clan invaders with civilian Omni employees trapped. How can we justify this to our own people?

Savoy
    Our leaders put out a press release already explaining they will be dealing with the 4 Holes issue. Soon the Unicorns will rid 4 Holes of rebel vermin as maticulously as they did Borealis.

Quote Originally Posted by LangWiz
    (Don't use that true neutral BS...Switzerland was neutral and vehemently defended its borders, just as it does now...)

You would not pick up arms if your friends and family members were cut down in the streets by people you believed knew the difference between enemies and non-aggressors?

I suggest you guard "your equipment" well, I wouldn't want anything to happen to it...

((OOC: Its not BS. Switzerland has every right to defend its borders. However, Switzerland has never supplied troops to either side of a conflict. The "neutrals" on Rubi-Ka tend to fight hand in hand with Omni against Clan and with Clan against Omni and then when a occupying force come, they cry foul))

The Omni-Tek soldiers only fire upon "neutrals" when they aid the enemy clans. When the "neutrals" apply health stims and med kits to Clan aligned people, they waive their neutrality and become an enemy to Omni-Tek. Once they are exterminated and reclaimed they can return to being "neutral".

((Switzerland is a unified nation...there isn't a unified side when it comes to Neutrals...so there will be some people that have definitely been wronged by an occupying force.))

Why shouldn't we help people who oppose this invasion? You claim that Borealis is safer, yet the danger I see wears black. It doesn't attack me directly, but attacks my heart by oppressing the freedom that was present in Borealis. For that, I will choose to attack back, and I too will not attack directly, but will strike at the heart however I can.

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

We have already taken your homes and your city. If your harbouring of criminals continues, we will take everything you have and leave you to demons in the Perpetual Wastelands.

You have not taken MY home nor Borealis.

Want the proof, just look at all the Unicorns we have sent back to your reclaim!

Traceroute I have killed Unicorns..

I have killed Omni-Tek mine owners..

I have destroyed Omni-Tek property..

Here I stand..

In the city I call home..

Borealis you will not take from me nor my neutral neighbors..

And anytime you want, your more then welcome to TRY to come do something about it!

You have not taken MY home nor Borealis.

Want the proof, just look at all the Unicorns we have sent back to your reclaim!

Traceroute I have killed Unicorns..

I have killed Omni-Tek mine owners..

I have destroyed Omni-Tek property..

Here I stand..

In the city I call home..

Borealis you will not take from me nor my neutral neighbors..

And anytime you want, your more then welcome to TRY to come do something about it!
    You live in a fantasy world of denial. We have Borealis irrespective of what you might think you know. Our personnel die with honour wiping out the terrorists hiding in the shadows of the city and where they fall more will come to stand in their honour.

You are nothing, you have nothing and you understand even less.

((OOC: Its not BS. Switzerland has every right to defend its borders. However, Switzerland has never supplied troops to either side of a conflict. The "neutrals" on Rubi-Ka tend to fight hand in hand with Omni against Clan and with Clan against Omni and then when a occupying force come, they cry foul))
    [ No fooling.. re-read what you just said.. "Switzerland has every right to defend its borders." ..

Do you think that Switzerland would just be quiet if they got invaded?

I know if I was Switzerland I would be like OMG WTF!?!?! And kick the invaders arse.. Then deny them chocolate and my skiing slopes

We are doing the same.. You invaded and we are defending AND going OMG WTF!?!?!

I mean honestly it sounds like you have some ooc issue and you need to take it elsewhere then this thread..]

The Omni-Tek soldiers only fire upon "neutrals" when they aid the enemy clans. When the "neutrals" apply health stims and med kits to Clan aligned people, they waive their neutrality and become an enemy to Omni-Tek. Once they are exterminated and reclaimed they can return to being "neutral".
    You are very incorrect about this..

A close friend of mine, a neutral, was applying first-aid to a fellow neutral when she was struck down by your murdering fiends. She was unarmed and defenseless when your murdering "protectors" killed her.

Where is the justice there?'

Come on where is the bloody justice? oh let me guess.. "she was neutral in the area of fighting so her death was justified since she was not supporting the Omni-Tek employee"?

BULLS..

That is all this is.. You think you can waltz in when and where you want..

When we send your troops back to reclaim just think about it.

You live in a fantasy world of denial. We have Borealis irrespective of what you might think you know. Our personnel die with honour wiping out the terrorists hiding in the shadows of the city and where they fall more will come to stand in their honour.

You are nothing, you have nothing and you understand even less.

HIDING??

HIDING??

*falls over laughing*

Who are you?

You have no clue.. Really you don't

I am at Borealis Backyard 4, right in front of it where I and other neutral citizens hang out during down time..

I have been there for almost two years now..

Omni-Pol has been there..

Omni-Mining has been there..

R.U.R. has been there..

But you know I am hiding..

No it's your so bloody blind that I can stand in front of you and still be hidden.. Why you ask? Because your big arse nose is stuck up Zo.. stuck up in the air..

So there you go..

Lets see where your "honour" is

All this pathetic talk about Neutral retaliation. The Unicorns are still there, the recruiter is still there as is the great technology that is the juggernaut. Meanwhile, I get to sit and watch with pleasure as clammer after clammer tries to talk to Ozof to gather information on the fixergrid or the alien library that Bazzit is so interested in.

One thing at least has been learned by OmniTek in the last 24 hours, and that is the fact that neutral blood runs as yellow as that of the clans.

All this pathetic talk about Neutral retaliation. The Unicorns are still there, the recruiter is still there as is the great technology that is the juggernaut. Meanwhile, I get to sit and watch with pleasure as clammer after clammer tries to talk to Ozof to gather information on the fixergrid or the alien library that Bazzit is so interested in.

One thing at least has been learned by OmniTek in the last 24 hours, and that is the fact that neutral blood runs as yellow as that of the clans.
    Yes

Unicorns are still being sent there as we kill them off.

That fat recruiter has some field around him or we would send him packing too

The rusty piece of metal you dropped in? well that kinda more looks like our trophy piece when your gone.

Yellow.. hmm that sounds like a coward statement.. cowards don't fight back..

WE are so you must have been talking about yourself maybe?

[ No fooling.. re-read what you just said.. "Switzerland has every right to defend its borders." ..
    Do you think that Switzerland would just be quiet if they got invaded?
    I know if I was Switzerland I would be like OMG WTF!?!?! And kick the invaders arse.. Then deny them chocolate and my skiing slopes
    We are doing the same.. You invaded and we are defending AND going OMG WTF!?!?!
    I mean honestly it sounds like you have some ooc issue and you need to take it elsewhere then this thread..]
    ((OOC: Switzerland would not lose its neutrality if it were defending itself from an attack. Thats not the same thing as whats happening on Rubi-Ka. Its apples vs oranges. Neutrals are trying to play all sides of the fence rather than truly remaining neutral. Of course, they have a right to "defend" Borealis, thats never been an issue.))

You are very incorrect about this..

A close friend of mine, a neutral, was applying first-aid to a fellow neutral when she was struck down by your murdering fiends. She was unarmed and defenseless when your murdering "protectors" killed her.

Where is the justice there?'

Come on where is the bloody justice? oh let me guess.. "she was neutral in the area of fighting so her death was justified since she was not supporting the Omni-Tek employee"?

BULLS..

That is all this is.. You think you can waltz in when and where you want..

Omni-Tek forces WILL NOT fire upon neutrals who are minding there own business. When a neutral sticks their nose where it doesn't belong (ex: shooting at a Unicorn soldier or healing a clanner), they are targeted as an enemy. When another neutral comes along to help their neutral friend (that was previously marked as an enemy to OT) they get marked as well.

Its really quite simple.

Whatever...just don't be surprised when this occupation fails...

Jekor: you say that neutrals play both sides of the fence.

i do explore shadow lands together with both omnis and clans, and i see this as an advantage for all. There is some rebbelion neuts that have taken side in the Notum wars, this is not a true neutral way i admit that. imo the neuts should stay neutral in notum wars and only attack sided towers to gain tower sites for themselves, and only when theres no available sites left.

after this insoulting act of war, The Omni tek have shown its true face.
    This may lead to mayhem, and i think neutrals have to stop all our services that we earlier have performed to both sides. Why should we continue to trade with suppressors?

even to hand out a nano buff to an omni employee should been concidered an act of 5.th coloumnists, if it isnt DOT or nsd or theyre alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokkrates
    Jekor: you say that neutrals play both sides of the fence.

i do explore shadow lands together with both omnis and clans, and i see this as an advantage for all. There is some rebbelion neuts that have taken side in the Notum wars, this is not a true neutral way i admit that. imo the neuts should stay neutral in notum wars and only attack sided towers to gain tower sites for themselves, and only when theres no available sites left.

after this insoulting act of war, The Omni tek have shown its true face.
    This may lead to mayhem, and i think neutrals have to stop all our services that we earlier have performed to both sides. Why should we continue to trade with suppressors?

even to hand out a nano buff to an omni employee should been concidered an act of 5.th coloumnists, if it isnt DOT or nsd or theyre alike.
    Omni-Tek has always shown the same face. Its not our fault that the neutrals were blind, and are still, in fact, blind. We don't care about your city! We care about our communication equipment. We are protecting our equipment from a threat greater than anything the clans can muster. Omni-Tek has always kept a close eye on Borealis and allowed it to remain under the control of Neutrals. Circumstances have changed and Omni-Tek will not stand by and watch its assets be destroyed.

Go ahead, have your fun fighting the noble Omni-Tek forces in Borealis. But don't you dare come crying to us when the Kyr'Ozch vaporize your entire city. Omni-Tek is your friend, that is, until you willingly become our enemy.

Then perhaps you can explain the direct connection between Unicorns and the Alien Invaders.. Perhaps you need that BIG Satellite to call more ET's to come kill what you cannot.

((Don't generalize us..Please..))

This occupation is an outrage, which have claimed alot of lives, and it's about damn time we fight back. Blood for blood.
    They'll see what happens when they push the Neutrals around too much..
    wut

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast