Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Priority Omni-Tek Press Release

While I have my own issues with the Unicorns and Mr. Zora, I do believe that this was done entirely in the best interest of the neutrals. While it was certainly not the wisest thing to do, it was really just Omni-Tek picking up the slack that the ICC should have had covered. Their guards were, at best, a nuiscance to troublemakers. The OTAF forces are only there to protect the Unicorn forces, who we all knew would come under fire from the Clanners. What their orders were, I cannot say, but what were the Clan guards' orders in Tir? At the very worst, it is the same kind of justice which the Clans so often use.

((Edited by Irongryphon. Easy on the language.))
    Last edited by Irongryphon; May 31st, 2006 at 05:04:00.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo
    Nobody has taken over your city.
    I hope you don't honoustly believe that yourself, do you?
    Or are you saying the Omni-Tek presence there is all peacefull, and just following orders from Neutral citizens, instead of shooting them at the first sign of incooperation?
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo
    Nobody has taken over your city.
    Thank you. I don’t plan on saying much, but I will say this. Most of you need to learn what an act of war is. Borealis wasn’t invaded because the corporation didn’t attack the ICC troops nor the citizens who understood what was going on, and thus didn’t freak out and cause a riot.

Omni-Tek is here to help, considering suppression gas is no longer 100% Borealis is now a target for the aliens, and should they invade I can bet the forces that were in Borealis wouldn’t be able to fend off the invasion by themselves.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

*growls angrily*
    WHERE THE HELL IS NEWLAND, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR ALLIES AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS. COME TO OUR AIDE AND REPEL THE INVADERS!
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers
    Borealis wasn’t invaded because the corporation didn’t attack the ICC troops nor the citizens who understood what was going on, and thus didn’t freak out and cause a riot.
    We bloody well are freaking out about it. And ain't happy one bit! Ask me, Negs, anyone who's spent most there life in Borealis. We are seriously annoyed!

The ICC are a bunch of sellout wastes of space also. They came to RK to protect the neutral population from Omni and Clan aggression. THIS IS AGGRESSION! They can get off there stupid backsides and get there asses into gear and kick Omni's ass back outta here....and do it NOW! No matter what utter useless reason the ICC can dream up its just that, useless. Neutral citizens are dying over this. We've lost our homes, our businesses and some have lost there familys. This can not continue. Omni-Tek must be made to answer for these crimes. They must be removed. The ICC took an oath to protect the neutral population. Its time they acted.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach
    ...We've lost our homes, our businesses...
    Well... I'm writting this from Borealis as we speak. Businesses are still Neutral owned, Apartment complex are also still neutral. Again, no invasion. We're reinforcing security, that's all. If you live there, I suggest you actually try going outside and looking around. The situation is no where close to as bad as you're making it out to be.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This is madness. We lose the whole of 4 Holes in a single day, and we are still keeping forces in Borealis where they are not welcome? How this make sense?

The people of Borealis don't want are troops there. In the meantime the people of 4 Holes suffer under the joke of Clan oppression. There is still OT personnel trapped in 4 Holes. The various shopkeeper and merchants scattered around the zone, unable to leave their stores and flee to saftey.

4 Holes is where our troops need to be, not Borealis!

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

All Omnicrons Are To Be Killed On Sight!
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

We have had a very nice quiet period when Borry and other areas where trade can be done with omni and clans has been permitted. It appears this it starting to change.

The squeezing of so called neutral areas will surely increase the tension between the factions as they close in on each other.

My fear is that neutral people will have to go underground, fade into the scenrry. If this continues neutral citizens will start to fall into the criminal underworld of rubi-ka to make a living. This is not something anyone wants.

If the neutral population has to disperse into other cities I would strongly suggest that omni and clan personnel watch their backs even in their own backyards.

Let us hope that this is a small blip in the politics of neutral cities and not the start of continued pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    This is madness. We lose the whole of 4 Holes in a single day, and we are still keeping forces in Borealis where they are not welcome? How this make sense?

The people of Borealis don't want are troops there. In the meantime the people of 4 Holes suffer under the joke of Clan oppression. There is still OT personnel trapped in 4 Holes. The various shopkeeper and merchants scattered around the zone, unable to leave their stores and flee to saftey.

4 Holes is where our troops need to be, not Borealis!

Dabblez
    Agreed, go fight your stupid war against the clans. You have no business in Borealis. Unless your little puppet master Zora, is actually scared and afraid to fight the big bad clans on an actual battlefield. No you invade against helpless unarmed citizens in a peaceful society.

Grow some B*LLS Zora.

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Omni-Tek cares not about the Neutral population. Already the political machine is rolling. The communications relay has become the excuse to take a city Omni-Tek has though it has owned for years. This move singlehandedly squashed any hope of a free Borealis government...~not that it would have mattered anyway.~ If you all had listened to me you would have not been in such a mess.
    May the sands wash away your sins

[ I don't see any place to OOC this so please sift this along if needed.. This is a stupid move on the part of FC. Sorry respect y'all but this was stupid and wrong. I mean what's they real reason why Omni-Tek would invade a town that has been neutral for well over 3-4 years? For a bloody dish? please that is weak and the thoughts off a simpleton..]

Fellow Neutrals,
    This is our home.. We have tried everything we could to stay out of the war but now the war is here on our doorstep.

What shall we do?

I say fight.. Fight this Omni slime infestation with every last breath.. I will be working with various other parties for raids against the Omni's in OUR city and damn them if they think I will ever stop.

You think I was a terrorist before.. NowI have the right to be called a freedom fighter!

DOWN WITH OMNI-TEK IN BOREALIS!!!
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I don’t plan on saying much, but I will say this. Most of you need to learn what an act of war is. Borealis wasn’t invaded because the corporation didn’t attack the ICC troops nor the citizens who understood what was going on, and thus didn’t freak out and cause a riot.

Omni-Tek is here to help, considering suppression gas is no longer 100% Borealis is now a target for the aliens, and should they invade I can bet the forces that were in Borealis wouldn’t be able to fend off the invasion by themselves.

I am a citizen of Borealis. I have been for many years. I did not speak up when we entrusted the ICC for our protection, as they did a fantastic job.
    When the ICC delegated our protection to another agency (none the less, an agency with a track record of not respecting neutrality) they signal that they are no longer capable of protecting us.
    As such, they should no longer be entrusted with our protection.
    Consequently, they have no right to give the Omni-Tek Unicorns permission to patrol our streets for our "protection."
    As they logically have no right to be in Borealis, yet they remain in massive force, it can only be considered an unwanted occupation.

The Omni-Tek soldiers are not from Borealis, and we, the citizens of Borealis, have not entrusted them with our protection.

What right have they to protect us, when we never asked them for protection?

This may not be an invasion, but have no doubt that it is an occupation, an occupation that we oppose.
    Im so negative, my imaginary friend plays with the kid across the street.

-Breathes in slowly and then begins-
    My fellow people of Rubi-ka.. Today you have seen a "business" transaction and the response to it. The clan members of the Unionists have retaliated against Omni-Tek for their outrageous invasion of your home. You see now why even tho I grew up in Jobe and Borealis, I am Firmly and forever in my quest for true political democracy on this planet as a Clan Member. It is not a matter of one or another controlling Rubi'ka. We as a population should be focusing out into the Outzones and terraforming new land.. but no.. instead we go back and forth over the same territories with no end. You know are seeing an example of what the Clans had to endure Omni-Tek is a Capitalist Profit Machine. You are all expendable assets to them even the murmering here in this feed from Omni-Tek employees claiming it is not your home it never was.. they are just.. taking it back...

[You even saw the referring to removing you from assistance in performing Raidbots]

It is as I have always said.. The arrangement with the Neutrals is circumstancial at best.. In case you have not noticed.. Omni-Tek is for the first time in ages controlling a higher yield of Notum production than the Clans. Now that they are feeling confident you have been stamped their cargo ships sealed and the Unicorns delivered to your front door.

As a Clan leader I do my best to extend a friendly hand to the Neutral population to fight against oppression anywhere. I can promise you.. The Aethyr Knights will be Knocking on Omni's doorstep until your peaceful Neutral City is returned to its rightful heirs. Any whom wish to rally with me and mine to restore Borealis to its proper state may contact me.

Regretfully,

Lady Xaun Miyamoto

My fellow people of Rubi-ka.. Today you have seen a "business" transaction and the response to it. The clan members of the Unionists have retaliated against Omni-Tek for their outrageous invasion of your home.
    I hate to break it to ya, but the Unionist attack was nothing more then the Clans seizing an oppturnity. Omni forces in the 4-Holes area were weak, and so the Unionist took advantage of that and took control of the area. There was no motivation to reatalliate againt the Omni forces moving into Borealis. The Clans only care about this becaue the preacious communication relay is no longer avaibal for their use. Had this take over been in Newland for instance, the Clans wouldn't think twice about the Neutrals. Heed my words people of Rubi-Ka, neither the Clans nor do Omni-Tek care about you. This occupation is seen as a way to bolster Clan ranks, and Omni-Tek now has control of the major communications relay on Rubi-Ka. Black Sun is willing to accept people to fight under our banner. It is time we take the fight to Omni-Tek, to ICC, and to the Clans. No longer will we tolerate such actions!
    May the sands wash away your sins

*cheers happily reading the message of Xaun*
    yes Xaun do us a favor and blow up omni -teks mines!

I'm sorry but I must disagree. was involved in a recent alien attack on Borealis, and we fought them off far more efficiently than I have ever seen such an attack on an Omni or Clan city rebuffed.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

(( This is an IC forum. OOC material does not belong here. Nevarstiyeh))

Damn you Nevarstiyeh! Admit it! You are nothing better than omni loving scum and you, Arks, and FC are nothing but witless pawns of the Corporation! Look at you, slaving away for a pitance, struggling to log enough hours each day to pay for your apartment in Jobe, with barely else to show for it. You are mindless fanatic selling your self out for a funished apartment with grid access and an unlimited credit account at the fair trade store. What is worse, in your ignorance, you are part of the conspiracy to keep us good peace loving clans from enjoying the freedoms of a rich full life!

Heed my words and spread Freedom to the Arks! Help free Borialis from Corporate oppression!

Long Live the Clans!!!

It is bad enough that young clan fixers have an almost impossible task trying to sneak into the omni cities, heavily guarded by the unicorns, omni-pol police, and omni-tek military, just to finish some 'transactions' needed to get a grid nano... but now they also have to contend with the damn unicorns in borialis too?

how in the hell are my fellow clansmen and fellow fixers supposed to make a decent living?

this is nothing more than Omni blatently showing its greed in pursuit of it's monopolies on power and profits. By the gods i swear i will fight the oppression of Borialis! i will gank every omni employee i possiblly can without mercy.

be forwarned!

Last edited by fixerspy; Jun 1st, 2006 at 03:15:45.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast