Thread: Kamikaze bot.....

Kamikaze bot.....

Well, looks like what I've been waiting for has happened...
    Kamikaze bot moved from test to envisioned...

:-(

Cosmik or CZ, WHY? (and goodbye)

Cosmik or CZ:

Well, I think that about does it for me. Months of waiting for some sort of measurable adjustment to the engineer class, and we get nothing that we asked for.. THen when you throw us a bone, aka the Kamikazee Droid, you pull it away from us THE DAY BEFORE THE PATCH!? You must have had some indication that it wasn't working so you could give us a heads up that it was probably going to be pulled. To keep us in the dark this long is the last straw in my mind.
    I've asked several times for some sort of indication that the Engineer Top 10 list that you started back in October was evern being looked at, and have never gotten a simple "yes, we are looking at it and some ideas might be implemented", or a "Sorry, we have not yet gotten to compiling the list". IMO, you have shown a complete lack of regard for your entire client base's legitamete concerns, but are always on hand to talk about over-equipping or throwing a smiley icon in when someone is OBVIOUSLY frustrated.
    Sorry Funcom, when I get home tonight you can count another customer out, since I plan on cancelling my account. It's a shame, since I REALLY wanted to enjoy this game.

Yup, a bit unfair. Some stupid MPs get their THIRD pet and engineers are still stuck with one, why cant we build many bots if some MPs can fart three out of nowhere?

Erm. Because the MP pets function the same way as existing players/nanos etc?

It would be easy to make an attack pet. Easy to make a heal pet. Easy to make a charm pet.

Its completely NEW to create a pet to run around and explode.

<Engineer sits outside funcom HQ in Norway with his good ole trusty ql 1 bot>

Engineer: <curses>

<Engineer slams some TNT around his little bot with duct tape and kicks it to walk towards certain HQ mentioned before>

Its not that hard to make

pet power

I have to say I'm also somewhat disappointed at the lack of anything for engineers this patch, especially when the kamikazi bots get pulled at the very last minute. I would rather have something that worked rather than yet more bugs, but I feel we've been victims of vapourware here.
    Notwithstanding my above comments I have to say that generally I'm delighted with the rest of the patch, especially shopping.

on the MP thing

have you noticed how wekk MP pets (HP wise) against a Robot is?????