Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: An idea - The Ultimate Grind (tm).

Why thank you me, for bumping this thread so semi-religiously!111111
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

It could be the one thing worth buying from FC in game store

Ive deleted my tl7 MA and im leveling him again. Same name, same breed. Why is it important that ive lost everything i have no idea ...
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Well, I know I wouldn't have done that. Leveling the same toon all over again would be fine for me if I could just hold onto all my gear!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

I guess it's time to bump this thread once more!
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

GUESS WHO (IT STARTS WITH "SWORD" AND ENDS WITH "BREAKER")

LOL

Well, why not again, too?

Bumping
    ::Veteran of Divine::
    Thecrowalt1 - 220/19/62 - Solitus Keeper - Clan - Gimped
    Thecrow91 - 132/7/? - Solitus Doctor - Clan - First Toon
    Many others under 100

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    AO is too hard.. better nerf all content

Thank you for your bump, Thecrow91!

Riiiiiiiiise, my beautiful little thread!

Great idea, I definitely would like to rebirth. This idea along with a good prof-rebalance and the engine would ignite the game again. I'd probably even pay2play again lol.
    Wake me up when West Athen is full of tl7 pvp again!!

I would rebirth just to make my toons trox or female and change the name ,i have a 216 MA i wanted to delete,but after this post.... :>3

Thank you for your responses! Bumping to first page! ;P

Well, another bump is in order!

mhm i can like rebirth actualy.. to be able to keep all items, just that your character gets reseted to level 1 and beeing able to change breed.
    i think i would done it on many alts to be honest. and i know loads would done the same, sure those who dont like it dont have to do a rebirth. but for those who wanna do it.. why not?
    i dont see any problem with this suggestion to be honest.
    you dont get anything free kinda. since all the items you had farmed you spent time to farm..
    you gotta lev from 1-220 + research all over. seems like fun

I like it, it's like a much better reroll!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise my pretty little thread!

Would provide an alternative method to low level twinks. I really like this idea, Haha It would be neat beaconing to inf garden at level 1 ^^

Time for this thread to rise agaaaaain! Come forth, my pretty lil thread, once more!

bump

and added link to the new suggestion summary

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=589744
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

yes an excellent idea! example: I have couple alts that I would like to "reroll" instead of pure reroll, i'd have thease NODROP items already and I could focus more.

Also would like to have this "rebirth" option for lower levels too.

Oh well. Now that the breed change, gender change and side change stuff was done through the item shop, I guess this idea's obsolete now. Only thing they didn't do was let people change prof. Would've preferred it the way I outlined here myself, but I guess the devs thought more money was better.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast